Two new member badges added.

Tangerine

We have so many badges now that I can't do much to change them :P. Everything from 10-6000 is pretty close together as it is. I may replace the 2nd Ena with a new one rather than using a new post range.

There was a 2nd Ena badge? :o

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I put Ena at 2 post ranges because we had a fair amount of space to fill previously. But now there are enough badges that I don't think it's really needed.

Yeah, I put Ena at 2 post ranges because we had a fair amount of space to fill previously. But now there are enough badges that I don't think it's really needed.

But, the first and second Ena badge are completely different or they're the same? huh.gif

Does anyone know how many posts I am away from getting Tormod, if the badges aren't shuffled anytime soon?

Edit: ... And now I'm Sothe. Oh, well. I like him, and I don't think I've had him before.

Edited by Boron

You're about 100 away from Tormod, Marty is next. The badges change pretty quickly at low post counts :P:.

... O_o R-really? Wow. I just got Sothe somehow only a few posts ago, so that means I just have to post off Sothe, then Marty, then I get Tormod. As long as the badges aren't reshuffled anytime soon, this is very doable!

You don't like Nephenee? I like her. Just ... if I get her again, it would be the THIRD time.

Ah ...? Is this the "views" option on your profile or am I missing something?

Also, I just wanted to make sure ... posting in the chat room doesn't affect your post count, right? I don't think it does, but there were times when I felt as if I've been particularly slow in posting but I spend a lot of time in the chat room, and a few posts later my badge changed. So ... I just wanted to make sure. :\

Profile views don't effect anything. Otherwise I should totally get an award or something.

Nope, IP chat doesn't count towards it. Just all of your posts outside of FFTF.

Okay, just wanted to be sure on both counts.

I feel ridiculous, asking so many questions, but hey ... you never learn unless you ask questions, right?

Profile views don't effect anything. Otherwise I should totally get an award or something.

Now I see :awesome:

I feel ridiculous, asking so many questions, but hey ... you never learn unless you ask questions, right?

True, like in a classroom :awesome: .

It's better to know we nothing know than to presume we know lulz

True, like in a classroom :awesome: .

It's better to know we nothing know than to presume we know lulz

Well, I'm a grad student so asking questions is a good thing for me, I suppose. :P:

No worries. It's good to be curious :P:.