Two new member badges added.

Tangerine

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, man :<

Marty is that guy from FE5 that comes along with Dagda.

Lol sorry, I no nothing of FE4/5 :(

Besides, Dagda is a generic name of the Keeper of the Grove in Warcraft III's custom games.

And really, badges is such a small matter I don't really see why not let them get theirs changed~

It's the line of thought behind the matter. They may be minor, but if you allow stuff like that in some cases it's just going to be referenced in the future when it comes up again :P:. Plus the only thing we'd be doing by allowing that is upsetting the members who want to pick their own and have been denied several times. We'll pick our own the day after the members are allowed to pick their own :P.

It seems Vincent agreed as well after reading my posts, so there isn't an issue anymore :P:.

It's the line of thought behind the matter. They may be minor, but if you allow stuff like that in some cases it's just going to be referenced in the future when it comes up again :P:. Plus the only thing we'd be doing by allowing that is upsetting the members who want to pick their own and have been denied several times. We'll pick our own the day after the members are allowed to pick their own :P.

It seems Vincent agreed as well after reading my posts, so there isn't an issue anymore :P:.

Okie dokie then, I can understand that.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IT'S SETH

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE NOW I LOVE YOU VINCENT

OHH WOW! That is one SEXY badge, Lumi! :o

Oooooh i got hunky Hugh! Still holding out for my Florina badge....

Edited by Florina

OH MY GOSH NO WAY I GOT PELLEAS

THIS IS SO AWESOME AND FANTASTIC AND I AM SO HAPPY <333

thank you vincent yaaay

Huh, a lot more people have Ena and Neph now than I expected when I was shuffling the badges. May have to play around with them again later. Maybe I accidentally added another one of each >_> <_<.

Or people just hit those post counts recently.

Edited by Tangerine

We have so many badges now that I can't do much to change them :P. Everything from 10-6000 is pretty close together as it is. I may replace the 2nd Ena with a new one rather than using a new post range.

Edited by Tangerine