Fire Emblem: Death or Glory Version 2.5(12/28/2014) out!

NYZgamer3

On chapter 10, this door won't open, even with a door key or master keys.
[spoiler=x]problem_by_kairu_kyun-d5aic2i.png

I realize this is from an older version, but the problem still persists in Version 1.2

Yes, that problem is solved now because I am using Tiled instead of Mappy on the new version.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, u have the right version. The promoted units are suppose to disappear when u open the door to get into Rashkas room. U don't have to download anything because I'm working on the new patch as we speak so its not released yet.

Wait hold on, which patch do u have? Do u have the first patch or the version 1.2? I'm confused lol
Because if u have the very first one, then the version 1.2 should have all those problems fixed.

EDIT: You probably got the wrong version. Did you get the file from mediafile?

Edited by NYZgamer3

That is weird, it shouldnt give you those problems. Just re-patch it again and see what happens.

If the problem is still there then don't play that version because I am working on the hack for FEE3.

Maybe like a couple of weeks after FEE3, hopefully I'll be able to have a new patch out with those problems solved and new stuff added and changed to it.

Edited by NYZgamer3

Well done, I played through the hack and I found it rather interesting, I like where the story is going it has great potential to be an awesome plot and the chracters like Drogan and the beserker guy freaked me out. Bosses were also rather challenging which I liked, units weren't half-bad though some had a terrible stat...or two. Ragnar and Agro were great, Vidar and Melanie kept on breaking out the criticals.

I also enjoyed the music, like the battle theme is different and the map themes were pleasant. The chapter with the 22 turn limit was crazy those damn reinforcements,

still challenging.

Other than that keep up the good work, and I look forward to future releases.

Well done, I played through the hack and I found it rather interesting, I like where the story is going it has great potential to be an awesome plot and the chracters like Drogan and the beserker guy freaked me out. Bosses were also rather challenging which I liked, units weren't half-bad though some had a terrible stat...or two. Ragnar and Agro were great, Vidar and Melanie kept on breaking out the criticals.

I also enjoyed the music, like the battle theme is different and the map themes were pleasant. The chapter with the 22 turn limit was crazy those damn reinforcements,

still challenging.

Other than that keep up the good work, and I look forward to future releases.

Thank you SwiftStrike! I appreciate the kind words.

I hope you watch FEE3. My hack will deff make a big appearance with big things lol

Thank you SwiftStrike! I appreciate the kind words.

I hope you watch FEE3. My hack will deff make a big appearance with big things lol

Don't worry i'll be watching, can't wait to see the hacks and hard work people have put in.

• 2 weeks later...

Valia_zps75348c22.png

A small little update :) A female Great Knight?!

I'm getting things together for FEE3 and it's going very well so far. Hopefully it will be enough time to get all the things I need done by the deadline.

Credits to Kon for portraits.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter121_zps1ee43e4d.pngChapter122_zps926a5b35.png

Chapter123_zpsabf4be4c.pngChapter126_zps7b980b5d.png

Chapter125_zpsb82e215e.pngChapter124_zpsb9fde600.png

Here's the first showcase of FEE3. Chapter 12! Woot woot!

Chapter 13 will be LPed for FEE3. Took quite some time for the production to be met, but I'm very satisfied on how it turned out so far.

Here's a small preview to hype up the crowd lol.

Hope you guys enjoy the show and thanks to all that are participating in this event. It'll be a great show!

Fight_zps333b1bf8.png