Official site update + Famitsu 15/3

VincentASM

There's a few other games which originally were going for Europe, some of which never made it to America either--so a (E) release doesn't mean a (U) release. And the last Fire Emblem released in the US was also released in the UK first, as well as the last Advance Wars games was first revealed in French.

IS is in bed with NoE :ph34r:

Optimism seems to be shrinking surely.... sad.gif

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys, I have a question about this latest scan, page 3, at the bottom, next to the 'You Win" screen. What's-his-face Jeigan is pictured with three sprites that look like promoted mounted classes next to him. Above is a list of something - classes? - that use swords. What does that mean? I'm imagining it's some sort of limited Reclass system but I could definitely be wrong.

Alright guys, I have a question about this latest scan, page 3, at the bottom, next to the 'You Win" screen. What's-his-face Jeigan is pictured with three sprites that look like promoted mounted classes next to him. Above is a list of something - classes? - that use swords. What does that mean? I'm imagining it's some sort of limited Reclass system but I could definitely be wrong.

That is where you choose your opponent in dual tag. Frederick is pictured because he is the highlighted unit.

Ah, ok. What are those sprites next to him, then? His opponents?

It's part of some dual combat "mini-game" where you win equipment there are 3 opponents and Frederick is the 3rd. I think the first two are just generic Paladins.

Troll?

No, I am not a troll....just telling myself things to keep myself optimistic.

Disaster: Day of Crisis says "hi".

...oh god I forgot about that game.....

Edited by Griffen78

I need clarification, has normal rescuing been confirmed, or the support 'double up' only?

I don't believe there's been any indication of it, and there does not appear to be any stat corresponding to Con.

Prepare the NOA fanmails if US FE13 isn't announced next month...

^ Because fe11, the last stateside fe release, was announced approx. 6-7 months after fe11's Japanese release announcement, assuming my calcs are correct for fe13, if May starts w/o fe13 announcement, then it becomes the best time(in chances of success) to crank up the fanmail and try to find out their proposed e3 agenda, and the games and/or franchises featured on there: if fe13 is not on there(unless they plan something big for Wii U for 2013 that involves sending the fe titles yet to be released stateside, including fe13, stateside all in one disc, which is highly unlikely) it could be proof that unless drastic fan buying habit changes are taken, although not 100% DiA(dead in america), it's still more likely that america could miss out on a new fe again... sad.gif

Now, back to topic...

I will be a little bit disappointed if they take out the rescue command for fe13, then again, rescuing didn't exist in FEs 1-4, so it could be back to a little old-school fe, which I would like had they actually made it out of japan, although fe1 arenas are a little too old-school laugh.gif(in a sense, as it discourages arena abuse(a trick used in later FEs), as you cannot do that in fe1 as there's no way to yield in that game, so once you make a gold wager in one of fe1's arenas, there's no turning back until you defeat the enemy, or you die and lose a unit, plus gold wager)...

Edited by shadowjam

Prepare the NOA fanmails if US FE13 isn't announced next month...

^ Because fe11, the last stateside fe release, was announced approx. 6-7 months after fe11's Japanese release announcement, assuming my calcs are correct for fe13, if May starts w/o fe13 announcement, then it becomes the best time(in chances of success) to crank up the fanmail and try to find out their proposed e3 agenda, and the games and/or franchises featured on there: if fe13 is not on there(unless they plan something big for Wii U for 2013 that involves sending the fe titles yet to be released stateside, including fe13, stateside all in one disc, which is highly unlikely) it could be proof that unless drastic fan buying habit changes are taken, although not 100% DiA(dead in america), it's still more likely that america could miss out on a new fe again... sad.gif

I highly doubt that, being so close to E3 by that point, that NoA is gonna make any game announcements before E3 actually starts, and I also doubt that you'll be able to find out whatever they plan on showing before the show. But I agree that if FE13 doesn't show at E3, that we put together a campaign to get it localized. As far as I can see it, if this Fire Emblem doesn't come to America, then the series is dead here.

Rescue is in (now known as Double), it's just triggered by the to-be-carried and boosts stats instead of reducing them.

Doesn't it require a certain support level to be used, though?