Official site update + Famitsu 15/3

VincentASM

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a bad idea and you should feel bad.

I like her way too much. <3

Well her death will make the game more dramatic, but yea it seems like a wasted potential :) but what about her giving the throne to her brother ? I mean isn't it weird that instead of Krom she is the ruler ? maybe she took on the throne because Krom was to young back then ? she might give up the throne to him...

Well her death will make the game more dramatic, but yea it seems like a wasted potential :) but what about her giving the throne to her brother ? I mean isn't it weird that instead of Krom she is the ruler ? maybe she took on the throne because Krom was to young back then ? she might give up the throne to him...

I think it's cool that she's the ruler even though she's a female. The whole "male > female even when the female is older" thing is kind of bullshit.

I actually think it'd be more interesting if Krom moves away from the kingdom instead. Ike is the only one to walk away from being a lord that I'm aware of (no knowledge of FE's 1-5), so it'd be intriguing if Krom did the same.

I actually think it'd be more interesting if Krom moves away from the kingdom instead. Ike is the only one to walk away from being a lord that I'm aware of (no knowledge of FE's 1-5), so it'd be intriguing if Krom did the same.

Well, unless it happens in FE2, Ike is the first, yes.

@mai: I love you.

Edited by Cammy

FE4's first half is all about moving away. Entire countries away, sometimes hiding as refugees. FE5 to an extent as well, though this is only from Leaf's home(s), as he does move back to his father's origin later on.

Edit: derp, wrong context of moving away

Edited by Celice

For me I'd rather Krom if he was a commoner because I'm not a big fan of nobility and I think it's a corrupted concept. but aslong he is at it atleast become a King and in reality the only promotion for a prince is to become a King....when you played FE6 didnt you wish you could play of the King awesome class ?, And yea I'm not anti-feminist but I think it's a weird plot twist...

whatevr happens...the red and green paladins ( ive forgotten their names) should end up together..it doesnt really matter though. ill be happy with whatever as long as comes out in aus soon!!!(im hoping that i wont have to wait till christmas.... i probably will have to though.:()

Hey Vincent, didn't I read somewhere in your specualations section that Anna could be making all the appearances in the games because she controls dimensional gates? Would that make here one of the few/only people in fire emblem history to have multiple affairs? She has fe1/3/11/12 jake, fe 7 jake, would we get a new playable jake this time, or...

but aslong he is at it atleast become a King and in reality the only promotion for a prince is to become a King

Prince -> Master Knight.

Unless King can use nearly all the weapons and has 9 move and re-move as well.

I wonder if the Leaf's treasured sword will be DLC or if that's a connection to Jugdral here. I would guess the former, if only because Leaf's sword lasting that long, remaining battle worthy, and moving continents without (to our knowledge) significant contact between the cultures seems awfully unlikely.

In the trailer at 5.39 : Haar? 8D Also, want to see laguz vs taguels. Laguz should be able to get through the gate into this game. Looks freakin awesome. Was that innes shown as a portrait on the word map? And two other units as well which i don't know the names of.

In the trailer at 5.39 : Haar? 8D Also, want to see laguz vs taguels. Laguz should be able to get through the gate into this game. Looks freakin awesome. Was that innes shown as a portrait on the word map? And two other units as well which i don't know the names of.

that was innes... i think those three people were dlc....... hope that eu does the same thing as japan where the first dlc will be free. id buy this game on day 1!

that was innes... i think those three people were dlc....... hope that eu does the same thing as japan where the first dlc will be free. id buy this game on day 1!

Under the scenario that it comes to the states, I'ld also buy it day 1. Hadn't been this excited for a Fire Emblem in awhile, not since the last DS game. Crap...I surely hope Nintendo doesn't let us down, again.

Under the scenario that it comes to the states, I'ld also buy it day 1. Hadn't been this excited for a Fire Emblem in awhile, not since the last DS game. Crap...I surely hope Nintendo doesn't let us down, again.

i also hope it comes to the states....as i live in aus it doesnt really matter for me.. but for most of your sakes i hope it gos to america....i dont really see any reason why they wont. its not like its an obscure remake or anything..... o reckon it will...

There are eight generations between FE5 and FE13, you know...

Sure, but the point is the whole Fighter/Myrmidon dichotomy is just something the series settled on after a while, they aren't really innately more different than light and dark magic-user could be.

For me I'd rather Krom if he was a commoner because I'm not a big fan of nobility and I think it's a corrupted concept. but aslong he is at it atleast become a King and in reality the only promotion for a prince is to become a King....when you played FE6 didnt you wish you could play of the King awesome class ?, And yea I'm not anti-feminist but I think it's a weird plot twist...

Has any prince in the series actually promoted to king, Zephiel aside?

i also hope it comes to the states....as i live in aus it doesnt really matter for me.. but for most of your sakes i hope it gos to america....i dont really see any reason why they wont. its not like its an obscure remake or anything..... o reckon it will...

They're putting a lot effort into this installment, not to mention that Europe is getting it first. By that logic, it 'should' come to the states. Funny how it takes one non-release to shake up confidence in a company.

Edit: What really could be against this game from coming over to America, I mean besides Nintendo's off and on again jerk switch.

Edited by TheGreatOld

They're putting a lot effort into this installment, not to mention that Europe is getting it first. By that logic, it 'should' come to the states. Funny how it takes one non-release to shake up confidence in a company.

Edit: What really could be against this game from coming over to America, I mean besides Nintendo's off and on again jerk switch.

There's a few other games which originally were going for Europe, some of which never made it to America either--so a (E) release doesn't mean a (U) release. And the last Fire Emblem released in the US was also released in the UK first, as well as the last Advance Wars games was first revealed in French.

IS is in bed with NoE :ph34r:

Edited by Celice