Why do Girls Want This?

Helios

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes no sense to me as a guy. The guy she's describing is basically the perfect boyfriend so why wouldn't she want that? Especially since she's one of those girls that is always talking about love and wanting a boyfriend and all. Instead, she wants to meet a great guy and FRIEND-ZONE him? She'll have this guy around to basically complain about all the f*ck-ups that she dates instead, while he's sitting there wondering why she's so blind. It's silly to me.

a true friend would not carry a girl's emotional baggage for an extended period, expecting her to "wake up" and realize what a great guy they are. that's called emotional manipulation and that's pretty fucked up

It just sounded like you were being a little bit of a horn dog there.

I just looked up what that meant I don't know where you took that, unless you thought when I said "doing it," I meant "having sex." I was talking about "being in a relationship" when I said "doing it."

Prrrrrronoun trouble...

women are like fishing rods. they lure all the helpless male fish to their bait then bam!

game over muthafucker!

hahahaha

I find this topic to be an interesting dissection on how people view girls.

I find this topic to be an interesting dissection on how people view girls.

what

But television/films/any media really portrays women as such very often. How can that be interesting eclipse? 8[

Not to mention how menz are portrayed by the same mediums. 8[

"Hey, let's put up something that portrays women in a certain light."

"Oooh reaction~!"

I find the second line more interesting than the first.

"Hey, let's put up something that portrays women in a certain light."

"Oooh reaction~!"

I find the second line more interesting than the first.

I dunno what you made of my post a while back, but I treat people on an individual basis, regardless of gender. At least I think that's the vibe I was giving off.

what I want to know is why this best friend HAS to be a guy

If the girl is heterosexual it would make sense. I dunno I'd feel much more comfterble with an older sister kissing my cheek/forhead than a male brother. :awesome:

If the girl is heterosexual it would make sense. I dunno I'd feel much more comfterble with an older sister kissing my cheek/forhead than a male brother. :awesome:

Eh , as a girl I'd be more comfortable being kissed by a sister, Girls are socialized in a way that we expect them to be more physically affectionate than guys. So if my sister kissed me I'd be all "okay???" While my brother it would be all "WTF???" :/