Why do Girls Want This?

Helios

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm serious. Maybe some of the girls here (lol) can answer this. Why does most of your gender suck?

From my experiences, and the experiences of many of my male friends, girls do not seem to appreciate loyalty and honesty above being hot or cute. A long time of true dedication to someone and being nice and actually caring can get instantly trumped by some "hot" jerk and girls seem to like dicks. Nice guys just get used as emotional tampons.

Example: A guy can be friends with a girl for years, like her a lot, go over her house and spend like eight hours there to fix her computer, get a hug and get told "thanks" by the girl, and then some jerk on the football team will come over later, fuck her brains out, and then go use that computer the nice guy fixed.

That seems to be the story of "love" for people like me and my friends. I am seriously considering just giving up.

Also, gay guys are just as bad because most of the ones I met are incredibly shallow.

Did Dark Sage post that or Inui. I could have sworn Sage posted that

I'm serious. Maybe some of the girls here (lol) can answer this. Why does most of your gender suck?

From my experiences, and the experiences of many of my male friends, girls do not seem to appreciate loyalty and honesty above being hot or cute. A long time of true dedication to someone and being nice and actually caring can get instantly trumped by some "hot" jerk and girls seem to like dicks. Nice guys just get used as emotional tampons.

Example: A guy can be friends with a girl for years, like her a lot, go over her house and spend like eight hours there to fix her computer, get a hug and get told "thanks" by the girl, and then some jerk on the football team will come over later, fuck her brains out, and then go use that computer the nice guy fixed.

That seems to be the story of "love" for people like me and my friends. I am seriously considering just giving up.

Also, gay guys are just as bad because most of the ones I met are incredibly shallow.

Do you people save this stuff or do you just go look for it... honestly, i don't think i'd ever find it if i were to look for it...

Guys can hurt people emotionally, too.

[spoiler=waaaambulance]My best friend through high school once got mad at me when I was depressed, after I took a leave of abscence that kind of amounted to dropping out of a good deal of a university, and defriended me everywhere and cut off all contact for nearly a year, leaving me with not a whole lot else.

My first girlfriend did the same, but only after being pushed away.

Well all things considered that guy seems like either:

A) A bad friend. Just because you're a "nice guy" who helps a girl out, doesn't automatically mean that they are an ungrateful twit for not wanting to date you. She might just not be sexually attracted to him. If you do expect it, you're kinda a jerk. Or

B) He has shitty tastes in women. Why is he even bothering with this girl if she is so shallow?

The enemy dropped its wallet! Inside the wallet was 1000$!

*back to the overworld*

Yesss money

dammit, I really do want $100

Maybe I should find somebody on the street and beat them up with my spatula

Yesss money

dammit, I really do want $100

Maybe I should find somebody on the street and beat them up with my spatula

just take your sword and genocide everyone you don't like and take their shit