St. Patties Day everybody

I drank green food coloring so I'll bleed green when wounded

Hooray!!

I was just talking in irc about how in Indianapolis they colored the canal green for today.

And I accidentally used a green ramen bowl and a green coffee mug.

I don't have green clothiiinnnng

Shame England beat them in the Rugby.

According to that cracked.com article, England beats them in everything...

Edited by SlayerX

According to that cracked.com article, England beats them in everything...

Not true. When England were set to earn their Grand Slam (5 wins in a row) last year, guess who cockblocked them? Ireland. Ireland beat England in England's final game, and this advert got leaked, making England seem like the cocky arrogant country people normally assume they are.

Not true. When England were set to earn their Grand Slam (5 wins in a row) last year, guess who cockblocked them? Ireland. Ireland beat England in England's final game, and this advert got leaked, making England seem like the cocky arrogant country people normally assume they are.

England always beats Ireland, except when they need it most or something. That's what I've gathered. Ireland's kinda like that little brother who shows up a a party and exposes something you've done to all the girls there in order to get payback for the countless times you've beaten him up mentally and physically.

Just my take, probably wrong for the mostpart.

England always beats Ireland, except when they need it most or something. That's what I've gathered. Ireland's kinda like that little brother who shows up a a party and exposes something you've done to all the girls there in order to get payback for the countless times you've beaten him up mentally and physically.

Just my take, probably wrong for the mostpart.

Haha, an Irish man would have you hanging by your underwear if he heard you say that in front of him.

Ireland's rugby team are very much like a glass cannon - or were this tournament, at least. While they have essentially scored lots of points throughout the tournament, they have also conceded a lot of points. They have scored the most tries throughout the tournament and came 3rd behind England and Wales, which is some achievement. They themselves also got the Grand Slam back in 2009, meaning they didn't lose a single game that tournament, and came second in 2010 behind France.