How I see members here: Past and Present - Now with Integrity -

Elieson

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** ALL OF YOU!

Also me next! :D

High school football Jock, number 13on the team. You are likely blonde, tall, and buff. Also reserved...you don't say a lot, but everything you say goes heard.

I've never really outgrown that first impression, sadly. It's not a bad thing. I just see you as the "tells the bully to stop picking on the new kid" kind of Preppy McJockstrap, Which is rather noble.

Also Tails, you are now known to me as BlankFlank, until you grow out of your annoying Twist-ssesion.

Ahh, 13. 13th chibi. 13th Master. 13th...umm, 13.

I don't know if you chased me here from Gamefaqs, or if you followed me, but honestly, I don't remember you that well from there. Truth be told, I don't remember much from Gfaqs, so don't feel bummed.

Anyway, I always thought you were 13, because of the 13 in your name. Then it dawned on me. You're 16. I think. I'm not 100% sure of that. Single. Short, brown hair. And you gotta have a righteous jaw/chin. One of those "regal" ones.

I think you were just trying to avoid the fact that you're secretly of regal descent, so you come on here and act like a little kid to get away from reality. Think, Toph, from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

You're crazy Ewan fanboyism has brought me to hilarity in times of stress, and you always manage to say something funny, before you create another draft that is. You and Harpoon are the 2 most likely to not complete a draft. In fact, the knickerbocker FE8 draft, you still haven't done it yet!

All in all, you've grown to present a more mature self. Either that, or you're pretending to be a kid much less than you were. You're nothing short of upper-mid tier in my world, and I could really enjoy getting to know you IRL.

Ahh, 13. 13th chibi. 13th Master. 13th...umm, 13.

I don't know if you chased me here from Gamefaqs, or if you followed me, but honestly, I don't remember you that well from there. Truth be told, I don't remember much from Gfaqs, so don't feel bummed.

Anyway, I always thought you were 13, because of the 13 in your name. Then it dawned on me. You're 16. I think. I'm not 100% sure of that. Single. Short, brown hair. And you gotta have a righteous jaw/chin. One of those "regal" ones.

I think you were just trying to avoid the fact that you're secretly of regal descent, so you come on here and act like a little kid to get away from reality. Think, Toph, from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

You're crazy Ewan fanboyism has brought me to hilarity in times of stress, and you always manage to say something funny, before you create another draft that is. You and Harpoon are the 2 most likely to not complete a draft. In fact, the knickerbocker FE8 draft, you still haven't done it yet!

All in all, you've grown to present a more mature self. Either that, or you're pretending to be a kid much less than you were. You're nothing short of upper-mid tier in my world, and I could really enjoy getting to know you IRL.

I chased you here because of a PMU.

And then got into the groove here. And barely do GFaqs nowadays.

I am 16. Single. Midlength Brown Hair. Glasses. Not sure on the chin.

Secretly of Regal Descent? If you count being a distant relation of a European Royal Family, yes. VERY distant relation.

EWAN FANBOYISM. I haven't made a draft in a while. AND I AM WORKING ON THAT BACKLOG. SLOWLY. VERY GODDAMN SLOWLY.

I'd love to get to know you IRL but I am a paranoid bugger.

I'd love to get to know you IRL but I am a paranoid bugger.

More paranoid than me? :P: I don't even like to tell people where I live nowadays.

I'd only trust people if I see their pic in the pic thread, and if they don't have a police record.

Imagine all of us randomly gathering at a party or something, and then afterwards finding out who's who....

Hahaha ... I don't think I'd even go. :P:

Besides, I'm paranoid about putting pictures of myself up on the Internet. ._. I don't even want to get a Facebook either.

Hahaha ... I don't think I'd even go. :P:

Besides, I'm paranoid about putting pictures of myself up on the Internet. ._. I don't even want to get a Facebook either.

You and eclipse both

• 8 months later...

I'm literally lol'ing because Helios and I (and boron and I) were talking about this last night.

I'm always open to rape you with my expertise and analyses~

i might as well ask what you think of me...althought you probably dont have much of an opinion of me

You're annoying and can't take a hint.

Yes, I know I am not Elieson.

Dandragon : "I Wanna Try" guy. Kind of a low committer. I'm imagining between 13-15 in age, and a younger sibling out of....3? Lives in the downstairs bedroom of a 2 floor house I think. Also looks like a blonde Lloyd (Tales)

Issac: a desperately involved, "almost attention whore" who wants to be like Integrity (don't we all?) you remind me of Flori....no actually FiordimeQueatine or whatever his name is, the guy who does Lets Play of FF6. Freshman in college...and really named Isaac? Also flamboyant

Edited by Elieson

Issac: a desperately involved, "almost attention whore" who wants to be like Integrity (don't we all?) you remind me of Flori....no actually FiordimeQueatine or whatever his name is, the guy who does Lets Play of FF6. Freshman in college...and really named Isaac? Also flamboyant

1348973942050.gif

Why was I born