Integrity joins the judging fad

Integrity

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Integ gets ALL the judging posts! Is Integ the most loved or popular user on here? He's definitely up there.

Now judge me biatch!

If that were the criteria then we'd be calling Elieson the most popular user on the forum :P:.

Judging from previous veiled popularity contests, Vincent is easily the winner there :P:.

Edited by Tangerine

Right, let's be about this while I feel like it.

Harpoon:

You ...sigh.

My frank appraisal is that you're really not particularly bright. This leads into you making dumb comments, doing dumb shit, and overall being between daft and intolerable.

And yet, I still don't hate you.

Why?

You seem to be actually capable of expressing remorse unlike quite a few people here. Despite your occasional major transgressions, you usually seem to mean well and something just gets crossed between intent and action. So that's a good thing. A for effort and all of that, y'know.

Timp:

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD

You're the single redeeming feature of IP.chat that I can't get anywhere else. Even so, I'm often tempted to go into IP just because I see you're in there. I usually don't because I know any enjoyment I'd take would be drowned out in the sea of nonsense, but hey.

THE ACTUAL YOU has a freaky lot in common with me, which makes any discussion about almost anything with you an absolute joy. You're one of, like, four people on SF I'd actually go out of my way to meet IRL. A+, 10/10, would talk to again.

BRS:

I remember our first real interaction. IP.chat, I was trying to come up with an answer to a question for my History class, and you were trying so damn hard to help me. The teacher later admitted that the question was bullshit and all your work was for naught, but that really stuck out to me.

Unfortunately since then you exposed me to the fact that TVTropes has forums so 1/10 scum of humanity hope never to see again.

(j/k actually you're a really swell guy and I like you)

PKL:

I admit a thing: I've never liked you. Because of that, I've never gotten over this distinct initial distaste I had for you. Even now I look at your posts and, before even seeing the content, think "pkl ;/"

I wish I could tell you why this is, I really do, but there's something about you that bugs me.

SPESS BROTHAR:

KAIN MAN BEAM GZHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Serious mode: you're wonderful. You can basically copy Dio's rating into this box and that's what I think of you. You're a super cool guy to play games with and that's really awesome for me.

Revan:

You're the two things that I enjoy most in posters that hold similar opinions to mine (you, Life, etc.): you're smart and you're aggressive. Watching you argue with people (blops) is fun for me on the sidelines. Add that to the fact that you're a cool guy to talk to and yeah, I'd say you're a solid fellow.

JB:

i love you man

You're actually funny and actually know when to stop being funny and start being serious. You throw yourself into arguments half-cocked because somebody you like (kitty) is being assaulted. I seriously respect that in a man - actually, the only thing I arguably respect more is, well, being a spectacular father. A+, man, A+.

Sholes:

You bother me. I attribute most of that to your member title, which makes me think "this guy is both arrogant and daft". Your posts occasionally reflect just then, but more often than not I'm just neutral about you. You get the spot right below Ulki.

Luka:

You're awesome. I really can't think of anything else to say. You're one of the most consistent dudes on the site. You've probably vaguely crossed me about dumb shit once or twice but I can't even remember it.

Strawwtfever:

who the fuck are you

Tarii:

You're a vaguely cool guy with good taste in videogames. Besides that, I don't have a particularly strong opinion of you.

However, it's worth noting that I have almost no negative opinions on you, which is more than I can say for a lot of people.

Darros:

I still haven't gotten over

"i wonder what people would say if i told them how i thought religion was a scam"

"don't do it darros"

"because this and this and"

"don't fucking do this darros"

"this and this and this and"

"GET THE FUCK OUT DARROS, PLEASE."

darros has left the chat

That SERIOUSLY colored my opinion of you for the worse. I already knew you as a guy who said dumb shit half-cocked a lot and had a tendency to be a bit of an ass, but you've not done a single thing to counteract that one debacle since, so you're sitting pretty damned low.

Naglfar:

Look, man, anytime I talk about you I just get down to the word bro. You're a bro. You're chill and you roll with shit and you turn lame shit funny. You are probably the truest, brotacularest bro on the site.

Jack:

my irrational hatred of modified fonts + not a really, really cool person to compensate + the only times I've seen you I've harbored a vague distaste for you = ;/

In good news, in Rajaion Red your posts are practically invisible. Too bad I don't use Rajaion Red.

FB:

Chill the fuck out, man. That's the biggest thing I can say. You're generally a pretty nice guy, and you're fun to talk to sometimes, but you're way too melodramatic and way too ...I LOATHE to use the word, but random. You need to pull yourself together and chill the fuck out.

Tangy:

Tangy, Tangy, wild and free

Girl with whom I often agree

I sought to find a single word

To call you by the finest bird

And all I could find was 'kooky'

By 'kooky' I don't mean to be

Mean or make you seem too fruity

Though that is what many have heard

It just doesn't measure your price

I just mean that you're fun, really

Strange, but still a refined lady

Speaking clear and true, never slurred

Taking from us the chaff, the curd

In the end, though, you're just Tangy

Quirky, carefree, honest and nice!

(I apologize for most of those rhymes.)

Furetchen:

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST EVER. I can't think of ANY more to say about you. You're really just Top Tier for everything, man. I'd almost even spend time flying somewhere to meet you.

Also, I'm trying to get a friend of mine into Myth. Just so you know.

now I'm tired (tangy's rating took me like an hour) so sod off the rest of you

Sholes:

You bother me. I attribute most of that to your member title, which makes me think "this guy is both arrogant and daft". Your posts occasionally reflect just then, but more often than not I'm just neutral about you. You get the spot right below Ulki.

I changed it just for you... XP

Well, I apologized to everyone about it, and I really don't know how else I can go about counteracting my past actions. Yeah, it was stupid as fuck, I know that, but I'm not going to dwell on it, what's done is done, I apologized, and all I can do now is not bring up the topic. I've done a good job of not bringing up my opinions about that anymore, at least, because there's been a few times I've wanted to and I avoided doing it.

EDIT:

I changed it just for you... XP

It's still inaccurate. You're far from the only person to bother me.

EDIT2:

Well, I apologized to everyone about it, and I really don't know how else I can go about counteracting my past actions. Yeah, it was stupid as fuck, I know that, but I'm not going to dwell on it, what's done is done, I apologized, and all I can do now is not bring up the topic. I've done a good job of not bringing up my opinions about that anymore, at least, because there's been a few times I've wanted to and I avoided doing it.

/shrug

Maybe had it been a single transgression from a guy I generally liked and you'd gone on to mostly do things I generally liked, I'd have overlooked it. But it was a HUGE misstep, easily identified and easily averted, that you still made and you weren't/aren't spectacularly either of the aforementioned.

Edited by Integrity

Luka:

You're awesome. I really can't think of anything else to say. You're one of the most consistent dudes on the site. You've probably vaguely crossed me about dumb shit once or twice but I can't even remember it.

I think the only thing I've ever been remotely mad at you about was not making Luka a baron in FE2.

and wendyyyy

Did you post in my judging thread? I can't recall.

Not that I know of -- so many people have judging threads. XD

I'll get to that when I get home.

Timp:

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD

You're the single redeeming feature of IP.chat that I can't get anywhere else. Even so, I'm often tempted to go into IP just because I see you're in there. I usually don't because I know any enjoyment I'd take would be drowned out in the sea of nonsense, but hey.

THE ACTUAL YOU has a freaky lot in common with me, which makes any discussion about almost anything with you an absolute joy. You're one of, like, four people on SF I'd actually go out of my way to meet IRL. A+, 10/10, would talk to again.

This rating fills me with the utmost joy.

Furetchen:

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST EVER. I can't think of ANY more to say about you. You're really just Top Tier for everything, man. I'd almost even spend time flying somewhere to meet you.

Also, I'm trying to get a friend of mine into Myth. Just so you know.

well he'll be closer by when he moves to NY :B

Google NY, mang

Dream job

now if I can only get in but if I do ah ain't going anywhere

Oh so you wanna learn there?

NY is one of those states lowest on my list of which state I want to live in XP

Well I live in NY and my college is 10 minutes away from my house because I'm cheap and poor (I mean fuck the dorm is more expensive than tuition)

but my school is also really good for my major and has connections to Google and I was like

fuck yes going there

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Well I live in NY and my college is 10 minutes away from my house because I'm cheap and poor (I mean fuck the dorm is more expensive than tuition)

but my school is also really good for my major and has connections to Google and I was like

fuck yes going there

May I ask where?

I ask because I lived there for 4 years, well, kinda more since when my parents split up I visited up there a lot before I officially moved.