Let's Suck at FE8

Soyeah.

I've never played this or Rekka, but from what I've heard this is easier than Rekka so I'm starting here - on Difficult, sure, but whatevs.

I don't know jack sh*t about the characters in this game, so I'mma gonna ask you lot to help me form my party/A supports...and I'm trusting you not to be dicks-oh who am I kidding you're gonna be evil, aren't you?

Sigh.

I'm planning to go Ephraim Route (I read through the Let's Rage!, but that's the extent of my knowledge), but that's all I know. Hopefully I'll end up with an army that can support with everyone...or not.

1. Ephraim (Supporting L'Arachel and Tana)

2. Amelia (Supporting Franz and Duessel)

3. Duessel (Supporting Cormag and Amelia) - WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUYS NAME?!

4. Cormag (Supporting Duessel)

5. Vanessa (Supporting Forde)

6. L'Arachel (Supporting Ephraim)

7. Dozla (Supporting Ewan?)

8. Knoll

9. Franz (Supporting Amelia and Forde)

10. Forde (Supporting Vanessa and Franz)

11. Tana (Supporting Eirika? And Ephraim

12. Ross

13. Kyle

14. Marisa

Final Verdict: It appears I'm going to need to spend mucho money on Keys to get teh items. Lack of thieves makes me sad. I'll figure out Ross/Kyle/Marisa/Knoll's supports later.

Now, all I need is some time to sit down at the computer with FRAPS and my mic on to record the first few missions...and also set up that YouTube account.

Edited by Gone2Ground

My advice to you is just to have fun.

I would use whomever you decide to use, just have fun with the characters. This game isn't hard, and you can get an infinite amount of EXP after chapter 8, so you can train whomever. I sometimes like to get all of my units to 20/1 before chapter 9. It's fun to breeze through the game!

Really, you can use whomever you want. I'd just start and have fun with it.

...But I like using stupid combinations over people give me...so I am having fun!

The infinite training thing sounds stupid. Amma going to avoid it. No wonder people say this is easy.

Thanks for the advice, though. If you're giving me a 'use whoever', though, I think I'll take that Wyvern Knight, Cormag that was mentioned earlier.

My advice to you is just to have fun.

I would use whomever you decide to use, just have fun with the characters. This game isn't hard, and you can get an infinite amount of EXP after chapter 8, so you can train whomever. I sometimes like to get all of my units to 20/1 before chapter 9. It's fun to breeze through the game!

Really, you can use whomever you want. I'd just start and have fun with it.

Oh, now your just ruining the fun for both him and us. Let him play like this, it makes it more interesting.

Hmm, I guess if you're really wanting to go for it.

Can I give you Ross? I think he's pretty cool.

If you don't want him, have a Natasha.

Oh, and Ewwww Dozla.

Edited by Bryan

I could be ridiculously nice and give you Seth... but I won't. Kyle's still good though. Have him. Unfortunately the Kyle/Forde/Ephraim support triangle seems impossible now, but those three are all solid enough without supports assuming none of them gets screwed.