Rate the Unit, Day 41: Sophia

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O.k. when the Est character is not that good even after you trained her, something has gone terribly wrong. Even if she was, the fact she's stupidly fraglie when you get her doesn't help matters.

0.5/10

O.k. when the Est character is not that good even after you trained her, something has gone terribly wrong. Even if she was, the fact she's stupidly fraglie when you get her doesn't help matters.

0.5/10

Zeiss is more of the Est. he's just an Est who starts in a very good position for himself. what with 19 base strength unpromoted.

I used Sophia once. I hoarded every statbooster I got and then spent them all on her and even then it took until promotion (at lvl 20) before she stopped being complete deadweight and upgraded to being just annoying to use but usable. And this was normal mode.

This rating thread is for hard mode.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU WYVERN RIDERS!!!!!

0/10

in theory one could have sophia take potshots at every opportunity and be very careful that she doesn't die

i really don't understand this reasoning

Because cornering archers is easier, Wendy has way more time to do it, can potentially have one chapter of triangle for kickstart and doesnt make me hope her forced deployment does not exist?

I took the time to train her, once. . .and unlike the rest of you guys, it wasn't that bad. Then again, I'm quite patient. She'll hit excessively hard with Apocalypse. It's funny, but I'm not gonna recommend anyone else attempting that. Also, Guiding Ring. Use it, sell it, whatever.

.75/10

Because cornering archers is easier, Wendy has way more time to do it, can potentially have one chapter of triangle for kickstart and doesnt make me hope her forced deployment does not exist?

Even though her hit rates are pretty unreliable? Also, you have to be kidding me with the triangle attack. And there's still the part where the Western Isles are axe dominated...

Edited by Metal King Slime

Even though her hit rates are pretty unreliable? Also, you have to be kidding me with the triangle attack. And there's still the part where the Western Isles are axe dominated...

At least she has that option to go slim lance unlike Sophia. If one is to use Wendy, deploying Bors in chapter 8 isn't exactly a tall order. And western isles still do have few archers to chip at. If wendy gets one point of experience on the isles then her existing there is helping her more than sophia's not existing there

At least she has that option to go slim lance unlike Sophia. If one is to use Wendy, deploying Bors in chapter 8 isn't exactly a tall order. And western isles still do have few archers to chip at. If wendy gets one point of experience on the isles then her existing there is helping her more than sophia's not existing there

Have fun with lol8atk, then. Also, I don't like the way you worded that. You make it sound as if Wendy's chipping will make a difference. Furthermore, I'd rather not have to ferry a scrubby armor just for the sake of a triangle attack.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Have fun with lol8atk, then. Also, I don't like the way you worded that. You make it sound as if Wendy's chipping will make a difference. Furthermore, I'd rather not have to ferry a scrubby armor just for the sake of a triangle attack.

You just don't get it do you?

A) lol8atk is way better than lolhitrates of sophia.

B) Of course Wendy's chipping makes a difference! If you chip you make exp. When is the only time either wendy or sophy can do anything of worth? After they are trained. So if wendy can make one chip in western islands, she is one chip nearer to actual contributing than Sophy is.

C) You don't want to carry around a scrubby unit? I'm not sure if you realize but we are talking about Wendy and Sophia... If we are to actually use wendy, ferrying Bors' ass for one chapter isn't exactly a tall order.

Also I'm not sure if you realize this but just because I don't add the words "even if its the hugest waste of time, resources and effort" at the end of every sentence I write about using Wendy or Sophia, it doesn't mean I'm not fully aware of it.

Edited by Shoptimus Prime

Five pages. Awesome.

I don't think I'm actually going to throw anything out because ffs it's sophia but watch this space. Tallying.

"Wait" because Sophia kinda has to move to get to that guiding ring and you can't just drop her on it

She'll have to wait on it

i like to explain jokes

FE6.png

You just don't get it do you?

A) lol8atk is way better than lolhitrates of sophia.

B) Of course Wendy's chipping makes a difference! If you chip you make exp. When is the only time either wendy or sophy can do anything of worth? After they are trained. So if wendy can make one chip in western islands, she is one chip nearer to actual contributing than Sophy is.

C) You don't want to carry around a scrubby unit? I'm not sure if you realize but we are talking about Wendy and Sophia... If we are to actually use wendy, ferrying Bors' ass for one chapter isn't exactly a tall order.

You're missing the point completely. Chip damage alone won't get Wendy anywhere (and as I see it, when you're tickling the enemy, that's not chip damage at all!).

You're missing the point completely. Chip damage alone won't get Wendy anywhere (and as I see it, when you're tickling the enemy, that's not chip damage at all!).

Once again you are assuming that we demand instant meaningful results from her. Didn't I already say that its the biggest waste of time, resourses and effort ever? Chip results experience and that is the only way either of these scrubs ever get anywhere. Please stop missing the point by miles

Once again you are assuming that we demand instant meaningful results from her. Didn't I already say that its the biggest waste of time, resourses and effort ever? Chip results experience and that is the only way either of these scrubs ever get anywhere. Please stop missing the point by miles

Hey, I understand that full well, it's just that I think Sophia's more usable than Wendy.

Hell if we factor in boss abuse WENDY is easier to train, because she can hit 20 on her Debut chapter so long as you have steel/silver lances while she tinks her weapon level up. Does this make Wendy good? Fuck no. she's still shit.

1. Wendy cannot damage the boss of that chapter at base. (She needs to be 16/0 just to do 1 damage with steel)

2. Her accuracy against him blows

3. He ORKO's her until 11/0

1. Wendy cannot damage the boss of that chapter at base. (She needs to be 16/0 just to do 1 damage with steel)

2. Her accuracy against him blows

3. He ORKO's her until 11/0

1. Not if you waste all his weapon uses

2. Not if you Triangle Attack

3. I said you had to chip weapon levels up so she can use the Steel/Silver lance.

See how dumb that sounded? Yet still easier than training Sophia.

I think the point is that Triangle Attack has, IIRC, 100% accuracy. So she'll always hit, even if she tinks, which will get her WEXP up quicker to better weapons. Sophia will miss more than Wendy.