Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see FE13 starts just like... damn, nobody would understand GO PLAY AO ALREADY VINCENT ;_;

^^So the fortune teller doesn't say anything of note?

>One of these has weird feelings towards the other

I'd love to play it, but it needs to be translated into a language I understand first : P

Hmm, that's troublesome. That site's telling me not to use its info.

Oh well, I'll just paraphrase for now.

Intermission: My Unit and Krom solo Fauder

Prologue: My Unit, Krom, Liz and Frederick take out bandits.

Chapter 1: Corpse soldiers.

Chapter 2: More corpse soldiers.

Chapter 3: Invading the great wall of Feria.

Chapter 4: Colloseum battle vs Feria and Marth.

Chapter 5: Versus Perezia.

Chapter 6: Fauder and the mysterious group. Emelina and Marth say "hi" on the map.

I'd love to play it, but it needs to be translated into a language I understand first : P

>:O

Hmm, that's troublesome. That site's telling me not to use its info.

what

Wait, if this game takes place 1900 after the events in Arkanea, which is hundreds of years after the events in Jugdral, how on earth aren't the people in Jugdral super technologically advanced?

Wait, if this game takes place 1900 after the events in Arkanea, which is hundreds of years after the events in Jugdral, how on earth aren't the people in Jugdral super technologically advanced?

I'm going to go with "magic"

what
個人や企業への、批判・誹謗中傷はご遠慮下さい。

悪質な投稿や削除があった場合は規制・通報などの対応を行います。

他サイトからの情報のコピー/盗用などは禁止です。

各情報にはネタバレを含む可能性があります。

また、情報が正確でない可能性もあります。閲覧は自己責任で行ってください。

Or does that mean "don't use info from other sites on *this* site"?

Or are you telling me to feign ignorance and just use the info. Like I've probably been doing with Pegasus Knight and ChinaFE (I love you guys).

well if you had magic,flying horses,dragons would you bother with engineering and technology?

well if you had magic,flying horses,dragons would you bother with engineering and technology?

Yes, because:

1. Technology makes you life easier. Just think about electricity, plumbing, communications

2. Military technology. Maybe it would be more based on using those items, but it would still improve most likely....

[spoiler=so I was reading ChinaFE...]

http://bbs.fireemble...&toread=&page=9 (post 171)

Apparently Aether and critical can stack.

So... are we going with the FE10 school of ridiculous overkill?

Now if only we could get Astra and Aether on the same character and have THEM stack.

Hmmm, there's that one swordmaster chick Sairi or something that I think has Astra; Kroms a dude so....

If that doesn't work I'm perfectly fine with getting a Peg Knight with Aether though

Edited by Zyriex

Yes, because:

1. Technology makes you life easier. Just think about electricity, plumbing, communications

2. Military technology. Maybe it would be more based on using those items, but it would still improve most likely....

if you had magic ,pegasi,dragons and whatnot BEFORE tech and engineering the last thing on your head would be advancing the sciences and making your life easier with automation

don't get me wrong i love technology and science lol studying to be a physicist but just saying that if magic was an additional thing in our lives we would not have the things we have today