Game screenshots & info

No. 3

Huh, looks like I mis-translated Archers' second skill. +15 Hit and Avo when initiating combat, according to Vincent. Delicious.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so the children from the future like Lucina and the others to Krom's time might be travel through time and this makes as a Time Traveling video game, correct?

Edited by King Marth 64

Yup. Kids are from the future.

Why can't Sairi and Tiki have their own child? I mean Anna makes sense because she already has Jake... but especially Sairi doesn't make sense. And do both parents stay alive after having a child?

I'm pretty sure there's been no indication of death of either parent.

Edited by L95

Why can't Sairi and Tiki have their own child? I mean Anna makes sense because she already has Jake... but especially Sairi doesn't make sense. And do both parents stay alive after having a child?

Not every character gets kids?

Question about Mark:

Does Mark's starting class depend on his mom? Or was Soso just a special case and otherwise s/he's a Strategist? And if Soso makes Mark a manakete, what about Tiki?

I don't want MU to have unlimited reclass options either, but there are other ways for the class options to be chosen than Birthday...

So far there's no child character interesting enough for me to want to pair anyone up. When/If I play the game, I might not want to make anyone have children... but I am pairing Tiamo with Sumia for sure. :)

I think Gaia is my favourite character so far, because he looks cool and thief's are awesome. He also loves candy and that's pretty interesting. Maybe I'll pair him up with Nono so she has something to suck on.

You know what

I'm starting to get tired of those random lines of voice acting during dialogue, which often don't even match what's written

Also, just in case it was unclear before

In that video, MU is doubled with Frederick, but doesn't get any exp when he kills enemies with a single blow

i know its a lame google translation but is this TRUE? holy shit i need to preorder this

Holy shit! Alien World Mars! Hell yeah I want to play in the Alien World! About fucking time Aliens invaded Fire Emblem.

BTW, it's probably fake since they have the complete opposite class for one of the characters. Unless it's a miss translation.

Really? Dark Mage Diadora? Could you possibly be more off? Even if you don't have a Light Mage or whatever, Dark is NOT the right class for her.

Edited by Super Mecha Death Christ

BTW, it's probably fake since they have the complete opposite class for one of the characters. Unless it's a miss translation.

Really? Dark Mage Diadora? Could you possibly be more off? Even if you don't have a Light Mage or whatever, Dark is NOT the right class for her.

Why not? That way she can use Rezire

I'll wait until that stuff is tranlated by someone instead of google anyway

I don't trust Google translate :p

WTF is going on with that DLC? XD

the names are correct !

i went to the japanese untranslated site and saw both ike's and alms name , also don't forget the game and DLC is already out in Japan as it already is the 19th there

Edited by Velth