Game screenshots & info

No. 3

Probably because Marth grabs attention. And goes nicely with that Falchion she has.

Probably so people didn't get suspicious as to how she was wielding the Falchion.....that and he is the only man around almost as fabulous as her.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably so people didn't get suspicious as to how she was wielding the Falchion.....that and he is the only man around almost as fabulous as her.

Marth is the more fabulous one, that's the entire point of the DLC. If he met Lucina, she'd be killed.

Marth is the more fabulous one, that's the entire point of the DLC. If he met Lucina, she'd be killed.

Or they would get incest married and have the most beautiful child in existants.

I'm trying to figure out what the wiki says about the difficulty traits. What's a box of smell?

• Hard

4800G is a box of smell significantly raise the standard mode substantially

It's a thing you use to summon extra skirmishes. It's 500 gold on Normal, but 4800 gold on Hard and Lunatic. Don't know about Lunatic+.

You can get skirmishes without them, but they seem much rarer than in FE8 and may be limited, at least during the main story.

[spoiler=Chapter 13]LUCINA~~~! T_T You poor girl, you needed that hug... you needed to cry.

And wow, that realistic eye... I have a feeling that's how it really looks like on her. I wouldn't be surprised if they used a real person for a scene.

True dat sister XD One most emotional cut scene I've seen so far, even though I don't understand most of it... ^__^;

[spoiler=Random question]If it's true that a child can turn into any regular class that the parents have, does that mean that if MU & Velvet have a child, Chambray could be any regular male character&Taguel as well?

Just curious to see if that's the case;D

[spoiler=Random question]If it's true that a child can turn into any regular class that the parents have, does that mean that if MU & Velvet have a child, Chambray could be any regular male character&Taguel as well?

Just curious to see if that's the case;D

Male MU has a female child, so no. Was an interesting thought, but it seems you can only have female Taguels with the way the game is set up.

Male MU has a female child, so no. Was an interesting thought, but it seems you can only have female Taguels with the way the game is set up.

You're thinking of Mark. If you pair male MU with Velvet, you'll get female Mark as a Taguel, but you'll also get Chambray, Velvet's default kid who is always a male Taguel.

What you say holds true for Manakete, though.

Based on Nono's reclass options and the projected results the game offers, it looks like the stats listed for Manakete base stats are in fact the basic Dragon base stats: the Manakete bases plus the bonuses from a regular Dragonstone. This puts their real base stats at:

Str: 2

Mag: 0

Skl: 1

Spd: 1

Def: 2

Res: 2

A regular Beaststone gives bonuses of +3 Str, +5 Skl, +5 Spd, +4 Luck, and +1 Def. If we assume that the same is true, then the real Taguel base stats are:

Str: 2

Mag: 0

Skl: 4

Spd: 5

Def: 3

Res: 2

Edited by Othin

Hum , do we know if the dragonstone and the beaststone can be broken ? If that's the case , can we had new one ?

Both have 50 uses. The Ch10 boss drops a second Beaststone, the Ch11 boss drops a second Dragonstone, and after you complete Ch12, you can go back to the shop there anytime for all the Beaststones and Dragonstones you want. This only applies to the regular versions, though. I know there are multiple Ultra Beaststones in the game, but they don't appear to be available in shops. Don't know what more stones there are beyond those and the True Dragonstone that Tiki has.

---

A few notes I've observed so far:

-Double attacking now requires more than +4 Spd compared to the opponent, likely to compensate for higher caps. I'm 99% certain that +5 Spd is enough and therefore is the new threshold.

-If an ally triggers a Dual Attack and kills an enemy, the character who initiated combat or who had combat initiated against them is still the one who gains increased Exp for the kill. The character who performed the Dual Attack just gets Exp as if they had hit the enemy without killing them.

-Every map location has a shop. That's a lot of shops.

Also, there's some room you can access from the prep menu on the world map where characters sometimes show up and say things. It's separate from supports, and I can't figure out what it does.

Edited by Othin

Both have 50 uses. The Ch10 boss drops a second Beaststone, the Ch11 boss drops a second Dragonstone, and after you complete Ch12, you can go back to the shop there anytime for all the Beaststones and Dragonstones you want. This only applies to the regular versions, though. I know there are multiple Ultra Beaststones in the game, but they don't appear to be available in shops. Don't know what more stones there are beyond those and the True Dragonstone that Tiki has.

---

A few notes I've observed so far:

-Double attacking now requires more than +4 Spd compared to the opponent, likely to compensate for higher caps. I'm 99% certain that +5 Spd is enough and therefore is the new threshold.

-If an ally triggers a Dual Attack and kills an enemy, the character who initiated combat or who had combat initiated against them is still the one who gains increased Exp for the kill. The character who performed the Dual Attack just gets Exp as if they had hit the enemy without killing them.

-Every map location has a shop. That's a lot of shops.

Also, there's some room you can access from the prep menu on the world map where characters sometimes show up and say things. It's separate from supports, and I can't figure out what it does.

I didn't think that the higher caps would cause a need for raise the double attack threshold, but I'm actually kinda glad it went up, since it now means that speed isn't as overpowered as it's always been. As for the room, couldn't it be something like the Everyone's Conditions from FE12?

I think that's the Everyone's Room. You might get EXP or items that way, but I think you have to wait for certain characters to come up.

I didn't think that the higher caps would cause a need for raise the double attack threshold, but I'm actually kinda glad it went up, since it now means that speed isn't as overpowered as it's always been. As for the room, couldn't it be something like the Everyone's Conditions from FE12?

Actually, it does. Had the same problem in Radiant Dawn with the wild differences in tiers. Dawn Brigade being danced around by the Griel Mercenaries. The issue is repeated in this game with the generation system, Just replace the Dawn Brigade with the second gen, and watch them try to play catch up. This way they have an additional comfort zone of 2 speed to prevent being doubled.

Actually, it does. Had the same problem in Radiant Dawn with the wild differences in tiers. Dawn Brigade being danced around by the Griel Mercenaries. The issue is repeated in this game with the generation system, Just replace the Dawn Brigade with the second gen, and watch them try to play catch up. This way they have an additional comfort zone of 2 speed to prevent being doubled.

actually the kids end up with amazing stats if their parents have good stats + you have to account that the kids probably have higher growths and they come at level 10 1st tier which means they come with all the skills from their classes + 2 skills from the parents also they can insta promoted or change class if they want/need to

(also their stats can, at level 10, be very close to their 1st tier caps which is awesome)

evidence

i can't seem to find the pic where Lucina joins and sumia is her mother and she has high stats but found a pic of Noire at joining time

Noire

Edited by Velth

JRPG promoted all the kids he had...so there must be some crazy good grinding option.... since he did it in between two chapters.

The Gen 2 units in FE13 all join at LV10 unpromoted, but for unpromoted units, their stats and abilities are terrifying. I don't think we have to worry about them.

Especially since that means you can immediately use a Master Seal or Change Seal if necessary.

Edited by Othin

You're thinking of Mark. If you pair male MU with Velvet, you'll get female Mark as a Taguel, but you'll also get Chambray, Velvet's default kid who is always a male Taguel.

What you say holds true for Manakete, though.

Forgot Velvet had a child on her own. My mistake.

Edited by Shun One