April SpotPass and DLC details

VincentASM

Figured some people might want this info separately.

Credits: 2ch, ChinaFE and various other fans.

SpotPass

Free teams containing FE4 1st Gen characters, who can be recruited by hiring them or by defeating them in battle.

Available characters

[spoiler=Images]Ira

Jamka

Arden

Levin

Alvis

Lachesis

Cuan

Sigurd

Ethlin

Diadora

Paid DLC

We've kind of covered this before. You get to recruit Marth from another world after completing the map.

[spoiler=The catch?]You're joined by Marth, Alm and Ike as NPCs and the objective is to trash the heroines (Shiida, Cellica, Diadora, Yuria, Nanna, Lilina, Lyn, Eirika, Elincia, Micaiah) from previous titles.

[spoiler=Images]Marth the Star Lord

Ike the Mercenary

Micaiah the Mage

Eirika the Myrmidon

Elincia the Pegasus Knight

I'm glad to see Lyn and Lilina in the same game, let alone this one. And at the same time too. But did it have to be good guy vs. good guy? Couldn't it have been like the Selvaria chapters in VC1 where you're playing as the bad guys?

Edited by Little Al

Am I the only one that noticed how much better eirika's stats look compared to marth's? Its badass, although i dont like that elincia is using spears instead of amiti and that miccy will probably not use light magic...

Am I the only one that noticed how much better eirika's stats look compared to marth's? Its badass, although i dont like that elincia is using spears instead of amiti and that miccy will probably not use light magic...

One of the character weapons is Micaiah's Divine Flame. I think that's the closest we can expect to get to light magic.

Eirkia isn't recruitable, and will likely have different stats when/if she joins, they're likely just high to increase the challenge on the map. Elincia is a non-promoted Peg, and wouldn't likely be using Amiti anyway. (Unfortunately, unless they give her a custom class in a DLC, she'll probably be lance-locked as a future SpotPass.)

Wow, Diadora's bases are STILL awful. Let's hope her growths didn't cross over to be that way too. <_<

I'm glad to see Lyn and Lilina in the same game, let alone this one. But did it have to be good guy vs. good guy? Couldn't it have been like the Selvaria chapters in VC1 where you're playing as the bad guys?

The title of the chapter seems to imply that the girls are possessed/controlled by something.

Free teams containing FE4 1st Gen characters, who can be recruited by hiring them or by defeating them in battle.

Available characters

[spoiler=Images]Ira

Jamka

Arden

Levin

Alvis

Lachesis

Cuan

Sigurd

Ethlin

Diadora

I would've preferred Lex or Tilytu over Arden, an awesome update nonetheless and I suppose it's only fair that Arden gets one game he's usable in.

Paid DLC

We've kind of covered this before. You get to recruit Marth from another world after completing the map.

[spoiler=The catch?]You're joined by Marth, Alm and Ike as NPCs and the objective is to trash the heroines (Shiida, Cellica, Diadora, Yuria, Nanna, Lilina, Lyn, Eirika, Elincia, Micaiah) from previous titles.

I can't wait, I really can't... :evil:

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Wait, will these units be available only in April, or can we get them later if we buy the game late?

Generally with Spotpass, the content is only available for a limited time, then it is replaced with something else. Usually after everything has been delivered they release the content a second time, so don't worry if you miss it the first time. Also, remember that each region will have it's own servers, so the North American and European games will be distributing content on their own respective schedules.

Like I keep saying, wait a few months or so

We'll probably get real versions of previous game heroes after then

For Ike, most likely September, specifically, as month 9.

Why didn't they add Fury? ^^' I don't like that. I wonder if they'll add her and the dancer I forgot her name.

So Marth has to fight the girls because they are possesed? o3o I wonder if Caeda is the boss. I really hope there is paid DLC where Elincia can have her own class I do not like her not using Amiti but i'll be happy if she is DLC anyway ;W;.

I hope there is a DLC map where we can trash the heroes ;3;

Edited by Queen_Emelina

For Ike, most likely September, specifically, as month 9.

Do we have any confirmation that it's going like that? Because, as far as I know, FE4 was a fan favourite in Japan, and it could be a coincidence that the first batch are released in April, which happens to be when FE13 was released.

Well, he's green because he's an NPC, I'm guessing. (A PC would be custom colored, right?) And since he's just a random cameo they weren't going to do anything more.

But it's a DLC character, not just a random cameo. I honestly would have expected them to make a custom sprite (would you even call it that even though it's 3D?) for him and others as well.