Sign-up time!

Percivalé

Bizz should make us rivals for Freohr's heart. That would be interesting, haha.

Woah there! I just meant for the support to signify good friends.

But then again I'm not writing this so it's Levantamos' choice. :o

Edited by Esme

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name (this can be simply your forum name, a nickname, whatever you wish to be called): Cole

Age/age range: 18-20

Appearance (image or text description): Short hair, tan, handsome face, medium height, normal build, big scar on abdomen. Keeps it classy when it comes to clothing.

Personality: Give him what you think my personality is like. It'll be fun for me to see what you think of me based on our past conversations. Or is that too much work?

-Personality quirks?:

-Fears?:

-Strengths?:

-Weaknesses?:

Favorite FE class: Assassin or Swordmaster

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION:(This may include and is not limited to: Special sorts of relationships with other members?; Do you prefer to be killed off or not?; Are there special things you want be to be especially accurate/careful with?; etc.): Don't kill me off. Give me some special sickness that hinders my otherwise complete awesomeness, but make sure it's secret until the end or something. Otherwise I won't limit your creativity.

Name: Question Mark

Age/age range: Negative Infinite~Infinite

Appearance: A cloaked figure shrouded in mystery.

Personality: Likes to make fun of people

-Personality quirks?: Apparently LOVES DICKS

-Fears?: nothing and also everything

-Strengths?: ?????????????

-Weaknesses?: ?????????????

Favorite FE class: Dragon Lord/Berserker

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: Actually do you know what you can just do whatever you want with the concept of "the Hikas" if you don't like Question Mark

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

Bizz, you can write anything or everything you would like regarding anything inspired by me if you so choose. I may do an "official" profile for you using one of my many personas, but I trust your own creativity too.

FINISH CHORAL FLAVOR TEXT!

Name: Jasmine

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: Jasmine didn't get enough love where she was, so I'm making you do it here.

She got all kinds of love as she lay dying in Emily's arms after she ran her through.

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: I don't wanna be killed off. Really. Not that you shouldn't but like the many others, if you have to, do it well. It'd be cool if you make this guy have a mentor relationship of sorts, but seeing him in romance would be interesting. Did I forget to mention he likes to twirl rope like stuff around like lassos?

I'll edit the original post.

Oh, is what Bal said actually a thing we can do? I was considering doing something similar but I thought you'd prefer an actual profile

if you don't mind though I'll do the same thing Bal did

Let's keep that Spanish assignment waiting shall we ;):

Name: Enehtor(You may create his surname if he has any)

Age/age range: 19~23

Appearance : The first guy you see on the street after reading this sign up matching the age range with a lighter skin tone and scrawny enough to be below 50kg 8]

Personality: Nocturnal, thinks there is always more time to spend contemplating procrastinating then panics when deadlines closes in and makes bad decisions. Puts his safety ahead of everything. Cannot keep secrets. Trusty.

-Personality quirks?: Drinks anything drinkable but water. Will blast whatever is/whatever is holding onto the things listed under 'Fear' if he can't get away from it(as a last resort)

-Fears?: Spiders, Fire, Rubber bands, Deadlines

-Strengths?: Recklessly Optimistic, extremely good at sprinting, trustworthy(So long as it's not to keep secrets)

-Weaknesses?: Recklessly Optimistic, trusty(Tends to believe what he hears)

Favorite FE class: Mageknight(Dark Pegasus if able...hur hur hur)

SPECIAL EXTRA INFORMATION: Erm...No fire magic at all. He'll concede if entering a duel with any weapon armed with fire properties. Will not risk fight over flight even if he has high probability of winning. I'm curious to see how long he can survive...can I make a new one if he gets killed off?

Edited by Rothene

Waaait a second....

I was just reading through the profiles...

Broad-shouldered, powerful-looking.

Oh and she can be afraid of larger people because she's so tiny and fragile ;~;

Raven it looks more like I'd be afraid of you XDDD

he also enjoys sharing these morsels that he collects with random people.

Heehee this is probably what would make us become good friends x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh, is what Bal said actually a thing we can do?

Yes.

I'm tempted to write JasminexEmily OTP fanfiction now

Prolly means that it's gonna have to take a long part of the story being you trying to convince me that I shouldn't worry about getting trampled by you XD

But maybe not as long since my character won't be super shy like her.

Yeah Florina borderline made me want to just physically shove her towards the nearest male unit with her super shyness. While understandable to a degree, I think the writers made her a bit too shy.

Yeah it is XD

Don't be mean to Florina like that ;A; Are you gonna shove me next to every huge person now?? ;~;

Actually what fits me more IRL is the "afraid of being asked out" disorder (heehee I invented that and the name) because the time I got asked out by someone who I actually liked turned out horribly so you have no clue how afraid I am of being asked out, especially by people who I like.

So now you're gonna make every guy ask me out ;~;

I'm not that cruel really. It never made a point in the game that Florina had a disorder, but if it did then I'd try to help out, but in a much more acceptable manner.

I mean I'd be much more forgiving of her being afraid of men.

Edited by Raven