Next SpotPass contents revealed? FE3/FE4/5

VincentASM

I just noticed that the King vs King DLC has a huge roster of characters and conveniently all the characters are in sets of 10, with one of the set of 10s matching the FE4 Gen 1 SpotPass characters. So it seems likely we'll be getting the other characters as SpotPass characters eventually.

FE3

Prince Marth

Maris

Catria

Hardin

Norne

Horace(?)

Roro

Katarina

Athena

Etzel

FE4 Gen 2

Lakche

Arthur

Yuria

Sety

Yurius

Celice

Fee

Skasaher

Aless

Altenna

FE5

Fin

Evayle

Mareeta

Cyas

Salem

Leidrick

Leaf

Dagda

Nanna

Olwen

I might add classes later.

Noo, Tinny and Sara didn't make it.

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed that the King vs King DLC has a huge roster of characters and conveniently all the characters are in sets of 10, with one of the set of 10s matching the FE4 Gen 1 SpotPass characters. So it seems likely we'll be getting the other characters as SpotPass characters eventually.

FE3

Prince Marth

Maris

Catria

Hardin

Norne

Horace(?)

Roro

Katarina

Athena

Etzel

FE4 Gen 1

Lakche

Arthur

Yuria

Sety

Yurius

Celice

Fee

Skasaher

Aless

Athena

FE5

Fin

Evayle

Mareeta

Cyas

Salem

Leidrick

Leaf

Dagda

Nanna

Olwen

I might add classes later.

Noo, Tinny and Sara didn't make it.

Those on Bolded from Akanea... I WANT THIS GAME!!! OFICIALLY

Now on Jugdral I only wanted the one in bolded Yay!

EDIT: where is the source?

Edited by LeaderR Elliot

FE4 Gen 1

Lakche

Arthur

Yuria

Sety

Yurius

Celice

Fee

Skasaher

Aless

Athena

Minor point but shouldn't this be gen 2.

Rosters look good anyway there are a couple I would've preferred like Fergus, Machua, Ogma and Lester but I'm happy with what we've got, and there's a chanced he'll turn up in an FE1/11 team

IM GONNA RIP JULIUS A NEW ******** *** HOLE, Why they putting heros with villains? to rep the fire emblem series they from i guess?

Still...I know Celice ain't cool with that.

That list looks more like a FE12 or 11/12 list rather than FE3. Aren't the only past characters there Marth and Hardin? Every other one is exclusive to the remakes or even just to FE12 itself. And for Hardain and "Prince" Marth, maybe they'll have two different versions.

Anyway, I hope Cain and Abel make it to a proper FE1 or 3 list. So far, they haven't included a single pair or red/green social knights in this game...

Edited by NeonZ

They'll probably need 30 Archanea/Barensia characters for the next King vs King DLC, so I wouldn't be surprised if Archanea had 20 characters, split over Books 1 and 2 or something like that. I worry if Gaiden will have enough artwork for 10 characters though... Let me count...

I feel like they could have chosen their FE3 reps better, but it may be that we see more Akaneia units. Notable in their absence are:

Nabarl

Ogma

Shiida

Lena

Minerva

Camus/Sirius

Wrys

There's too many archetypes in this list, pal.

ALESS AND SETY IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!! :awesome:

And Finn, Leaf, and Nanna! IS I love you right now, and NoA better give us all those people.

Also I think that the missing FE3 people may come in a FE1 or 11 group? Because missing Shiida and some of the other very popular characters is pretty wierd.

So if the trend of two sets of 10 per game for spot-pass continues, factoring in the fact that FE11/12 are remakes of 1/3...We'll end up with over 1,000,000 characters!

Jokes aside, I like the way they're handling Spot-pass characters. It's certainly fun to see who they choose to include at any given time.

So can you still get the last batch of reps or are they gone?

Ohman, I hope they do this for the overseas release too.

I'd be so goddamn pissed if I'll have to miss out on Maris/Ayra/Lakche :E

The actual spotpass content still is releasing FE4 Gen 1 characters, hasn't even started any other ones. Those lists above have the enemies and npcs from the Leif DLC chapter.

Also I think that the missing FE3 people may come in a FE1 or 11 group?

Those lists don't have official names. I'm pretty sure the Achanea one is closer to a FE12 list than anything else though. Only 2 characters there aren't remake-exclusive.

Is that such a bad thing? The characters I named are all popular, and their presence had a big impact on the series. Certainly, I didn't name characters like Jeigan, Gordin, Abel, Cain, or Est, because as far as I know they don't enjoy the same popularity as Ogma/Nabarl/Shiida.

If you notice, I also named mostly characters who already have artwork from FE11 that can be used.

ALESS AND SETY IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!! :awesome:

And Finn, Leaf, and Nanna! IS I love you right now, and NoA better give us all those people.

It was kind of obvious that those characters would be in. I'm a bit surprised at some of the FE4 choices, though. Faval, I would have thought would be there, and Shanan.

Edited by Anouleth

Personally, I hope they do include the archetype characters in the eventual FE1 Spotpasses. They don't need multiple complete groups of Pegasus Sisters, but having the three original ones, alongside other "originator" characters, for the eventual FE1 team would be nice.

Edit: Also, I hope they include a guest manakete later, maybe they could even turn one of the dragon Laguz from Radiant Dawn into a manakete to give us some new options...

Edited by NeonZ

Marth? AGAIN?

That's just an ally unit, not a confirmation that he's getting a spotpass version. The character is called "Prince Marth" though, rather than just "Marth", and has a differen mugshot, so it's very likely that he'll be a spotpass unit too.

I feel like they could have chosen their FE3 reps better, but it may be that we see more Akaneia units. Notable in their absence are:

Nabarl

Ogma

Shiida

Lena

Minerva

Camus/Sirius

Wrys

After skimming the FE3 reps, it seems like, bar Hardin (unless they go with posessedEmperorHardin), they have the nice FE12 style artwork (not sure if the FE11 sidestory character art is done by the same person? Style looks similar enough). Which is weird because Shiida has that too and she's super popular and shit

Though then again, Marth showed up in Roy's DLC with the shitty Masamune version instead of the far superior FE12 version. Who is the 12 artist, anyway?

Edit: Watching the Leaf DLC atm, Marth has the cool art from 12 again. Yesz.

Edited by Luminescent Blade