Next SpotPass contents revealed? FE3/FE4/5

VincentASM

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://h1g.jp/fe_kak...%88%A6%E7%B7%A8

Now with the 2nd version of the King vs King DLC map, we can know some of the remaining Archanea spotpass characters and also the FE2 ones.

Archanea

King Marth (Different from Prince Marth)

FE Gaiden

(Classes based on the DLC chapters, classes may differ from the ones used by the actual spotpass versions)

Alm - Mercenary (From Spirit Talisman 1, I'd expect the spotpass version to have a higher level though)

Maisen - Great Knight

Clea - Pegasus Knight

Boey - Mage

Cleve/Kreb - Social Knight

Celica - Sage

Ryuto - Mage

Deen/Din - Sword Master

Barbo/Valbo - Armor Knight

Norma- Sage

Edited by NeonZ

So if the info on the main site is right you can get marth as a star lord through spotpass? I am really having trouble seeing the incentive for buying DLC if you can eventually get the units through spotpass. New art isn't really worth it but I guess if you really don't want to wait for you're favorite character it could maybe be worth it (really? new DLC every week?). But at the rate they're coming out I'm glad I won't be wanting to buy most of them. Alm's and Micaiah's dlc had interesting rewards, but I'll only be buying Alm's, Micaiah's skill reward is just a bit too cheap.

Edited by Jediabiwan

Looking at the OA, they didn't have many options 0-o.

Well there's the Fire Emblem Complete but much of the art isn't the best.

Luka_etc.jpg

Yet another point against poor Ruka along with the absence of soldiers.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

http://h1g.jp/fe_kak...%88%A6%E7%B7%A8

Now with the 2nd version of the King vs King DLC map, we can know some of the remaining Archanea spotpass characters and also the FE2 ones.

Archanea

King Marth (Different from Prince Marth)

FE Gaiden

(Classes based on the DLC chapters, classes may differ from the ones used by the actual spotpass versions)

Alm - Mercenary (From Spirit Talisman 1, I'd expect the spotpass version to have a higher level though)

Maisen - Great Knight

Clea - Pegasus Knight

Boey - Mage

Cleve/Kreb - Social Knight

Celica - Sage

Ryuto - Mage

Deen/Din - Sword Master

Barbo/Valbo - Armor Knight

Norma- Sage

It's sad that the original sword-and-magic user got reduced to a mere Sage. What a load of nonsense.

DLC Alm has a male-only sword/axe/tome class. DLC Cellica will almost certainly have a corresponding female-only class, probably with sword/tome/staff. But I guess they're keeping that class out of her other appearances, which is reasonable enough.

Wait, they actually are using custom classes? Does Elincia have one too? Since she was using a lance I figured she would just be a regular Pegasus Knight or something and Micaiah was just a regular Dark Mage, too.

Edited by BrightBow

Wait, they actually are using custom classes? Does Elincia have one too? Since she was using a lance I figured she would just be a regular Pegasus Knight or something.

So far, Marth and Alm have custom classes. Leaf, Roy, and Micaiah do not. Elincia appears to be a regular Falcon Knight: her helmet, in particular, matches it perfectly. And I'm sure that if Elincia had a custom class, it would use swords, and she's have one in her art, but she doesn't. I guess they figured Falcon Knight was close enough.

As for the ones that get them, Marth is special because he's Marth. Alm's class is available to other characters through an item you get for clearing his map. Not clear about other items like that one, but I'm sure there will be at least one.

Edited by Othin

So far Marth has a custom class, which is even included in the Spotpass versions, and Alm has a new class and comes alongside an item that allows you to promote other units to it. Micaiah, Roy, Leif and likely Elincia just have standard classes though (often they have skills that standard members of their classes/gender wouldn't have though). Marth aside though, I don't think any Spotpass versions will have special classes, only the DLC version of the characters.

Anyway, it's very likely that the next character with a custom class with be Celica, with a female counterpart to Alm's class, but that'll be only the DLC, not the Spotpass version.

Edited by NeonZ

Michiah has a special ability to use dark magic as long as she's in a class that can use tomes(kinda the opposite of her being a light mage with Sacrifice). Roy and Leaf have classes that are in-jokes/references to past games (Female Merc using Roy data in his game, Leaf pillaging things). Elincia could have something different (sword, lance and staff mastery) but it's just as likely she doesn't.

You can always reclass her to Grandmaster or Dark Knight if it really bugs you.

Completely skipped over this post. DLC/Spotpass characters can reclass into Strategist/Grandmaster? I thought that was limited to the My Unit and its son/daughter?

Edited by NeonZ

Completely skipped over this post. DLC/Spotpass characters can reclass into Strategist/Grandmaster? I thought that was limited to the My Unit and its son/daughter?

Spotpass characters were designed around importing MUs, so that may be a part of it. I guess it makes it extra worth for your money?

oops, can Celica be a tactician?

All DLC and SpotPass units have access to all the regular classes a same-gender MU would have, including Strategist and Grandmaster. So yes.

Edited by Othin

For some reason, I don't see Cellica as a Tactician-type, haha.

But then Alm has the same problem as well, since his special class has no access to Bows either.

(And reclassing to Assassin for him... weird.)