Fire Emblem: Generic War (Ragefest 3)

Klokinator

Q.E.D.

I just want you to know that you made my day. My shitty day just got all better.

And since my presence in this thing is mandatory or something I'll just say this:

Klok, do whatever the hell you want with my character. If you need me to be some fat lump that everyone throws sticks at, go for it.

I want to be entertained.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely not. Too many swordsman, not enough axe/lance fighters. Besides, this guy looks more like a bard or a magician anyway lol.

I need to find the part in my posts where I said I gain rights to write all dialogue, all personality traits, starting classes, stats, and etc as I so choose. This is because in all community games, the leader has always given too much creative control to the members, leading to a butchered, boring, generic game that retains no individuality, and the members don't even sound like they do in real life or on the forums.

Also, the more people annoy me about their characters, the more I tend to make their characters... dumber. To be blunt, this is a recolor of a FE6 character, but with reduced colors, worse shading, and generally more awful in every way. There is no reason in any way for me to plan for this character or to even care about this character, unless I somehow make them unique and funny. I have done so with your character, and if you don't like the character bio I wrote, you may remove your character and it will probably have no effect on the game since I haven't even started the basics of making the game. That my friend, is what a planning phase is for, and 2 months is pretty modest for me.

The less you care about the details of your character, the better the surprise will be when I make the actual game and you finally get to witness yourself in whatever chapter you're in. The more characters I have to work with, the more I can flesh the story... as simple as that. The SSS and the CCC are simply a way to inflate the characters ingame, add more lulz, and give even the bad/new spriters a chance to be ingame.

Hell, I might even splice my own horrible splice, just for lulz.

To reiterate, if you don't like how your character is planned, remove the rights to them, simple as that. If you don't mind, then just... leave it be, and I'll get to them when I have the time.

You know what, hell! I don't even want the character in the game anymore! You bastardize him, and make him into something he wasn't intended to be in the first place! It's not my fault I'm bad at splicing! What does my member thing say?! "Hacking Student"! That means I'm still learning how to hack a mother fucking ROM! All I wanted was my character to be in a community hack with a really good story! The only character background I was intending was a mercenary focusing on comic relief, but NOOOOOOOOOO! You have to make him an emo, depressed, pessimistic shemale! I'm not even that kind of person! If you're going to insult my character, then you, my friend are going to have a lot of problems!

Your intended bio is an INSULT to me! I withdraw the rights and the character too! I refuse to be in a hack where I'm insulted! Good day to you, SIR!!!

TBH I wish your character had a cowboy hat. I desperately want to make you the "Cowboy Mage" lol.

Time for Yoshi to get crackin' because I can't sprite to save my life. I fully support Cowboy Mage.

You know what, hell! I don't even want the character in the game anymore! You bastardize him, and make him into something he wasn't intended to be in the first place! It's not my fault I'm bad at splicing! What does my member thing say?! "Hacking Student"! That means I'm still learning how to hack a mother fucking ROM! All I wanted was my character to be in a community hack with a really good story! The only character background I was intending was a mercenary focusing on comic relief, but NOOOOOOOOOO! You have to make him an emo, depressed, pessimistic shemale! I'm not even that kind of person! If you're going to insult my character, then you, my friend are going to have a lot of problems!

Your intended bio is an INSULT to me! I withdraw the rights and the character too! I refuse to be in a hack where I'm insulted! Good day to you, SIR!!!

Fine by me.

Time for Yoshi to get crackin' because I can't sprite to save my life. I fully support Cowboy Mage.

Beg him or something cuz he keeps saying no to me and i know he loves you more :(

Worth an edit:

All I wanted was my character to be in a community hack with a really good story!

Except this isn't a community hack, this is my game where I write a parody of actual events in the FE fandom, and it's made in FEXP, the engine made by Bwdyeti, not a romhack. It's nothing like a forum game at all. You submit a mug, and an optional bio. If I choose to use the bio, because some people actually write funny bios, I will use it. If not, it's my personal game I'm making and I retain all creative rights.

Dunno if I'd want to add your character in anyway, you whine a lot around the forum and seem annoying in general, and I really am not a person to insult others. You should work on that attitude a little, or you'll end up like me 5 years ago, when I got banned from like 4 FE forums for being annoying. Consider this a friendly warning.

Edited by Adolf Klokler

Fine by me.

Beg him or something cuz he keeps saying no to me and i know he loves you more :(

Worth an edit:

Except this isn't a community hack, this is my game where I write a parody of actual events in the FE fandom, and it's made in FEXP, the engine made by Bwdyeti, not a romhack. It's nothing like a forum game at all. You submit a mug, and an optional bio. If I choose to use the bio, because some people actually write funny bios, I will use it. If not, it's my personal game I'm making and I retain all creative rights.

Dunno if I'd want to add your character in anyway, you whine a lot around the forum and seem annoying in general, and I really am not a person to insult others. You should work on that attitude a little, or you'll end up like me 5 years ago, when I got banned from like 4 FE forums for being annoying. Consider this a friendly warning.

Right, but still... I feel as though you insulted me. I didn't like the bio you planned for my character and to tell the truth it was the EXACT opposite of what I had kindly asked of you. I didn't read the instructions clearly enough, and that's how this all got started. And because Furetchen and seph1212 provoked me. If my attitude intimidates you, then I will try my best to keep a cool head. It was wrong of me to explode like that, consider it an overreaction problem I tend to have every now and again. I'll be fine so long as seph1212 and Furetchen staple their mouths shut and I don't feel insulted. But this is the first time you offended me, (It wasn't intentional, I know.) So I'll overlook it.

No hard feelings?

Furetchen is typing a reply

Too late lol.

Also, even if you keep the character in, I'm not changing the bio from what I've set. So, if it still bothers you that you're such a hilarious character that stands out in a crowd, best to leave now.

Furetchen is typing a reply

Too late lol.

Also, even if you keep the character in, I'm not changing the bio from what I've set. So, if it still bothers you that you're such a hilarious character that stands out in a crowd, best to leave now.

Please explain to me how pessimism is hilarious.

It's not my fault I'm bad at splicing!

So bad at splicing you don't even know the very fucking definition.

There's a difference between 'bad at sprites' and 'contributing a recoloured Elphin so blinding to the eye that I suspect you are colourblind.'

What does my member thing say?! "Hacking Student"! That means

nothing, in this context.

I'm still learning how to hack a mother fucking ROM!

Can you start learning to conduct yourself like an adult

kthnx

You have to make him an emo, depressed, pessimistic shemale! I'm not even that kind of person!

You're right. You seemed so optimistic about how you were going to be portrayed. Let's be honest, kid, if you were an emo, depressed, pessimistic shemale, I'd like you more.

Right, but still... I feel as though you insulted me. I didn't like the bio you planned for my character and to tell the truth it was the EXACT opposite of what I had kindly asked of you.

Yeah... the instructions kinda explained that better and with less swearing than I would be able to.

I didn't read the instructions clearly enough,

How could you fail to read the instructions THAT BADLY? Are you seriously just THIS FUCKING USELESS? Are you ILLITERATE? Clearly not, unless you are dictating this.

and that's how this all got started. And because Furetchen and seph1212 provoked me. If my attitude intimidates you,

It doesn't intimidate him, you petulant sack of pus.

then I will try my best to keep a cool head. It was wrong of me to explode like that, consider it an overreaction problem I tend to have every now and again. I'll be fine so long as seph1212 and Furetchen staple their mouths shut

That sounds quite painful. I believe I shall pass.

and I don't feel insulted. But this is the first time you offended me, (It wasn't intentional, I know.) So I'll overlook it.

No hard feelings?

You putrid lump of neckbeard. So this is you at the moment.

Wander into the thread, doesn't read the instructions OR look at any other submission OR think at fucking all for a fucking second

When people tell you that you are an IDIOT and that you have just SUBMITTED A FUCKING ELPHIN RECOLOUR, you take offense to the plain truth. Also you continue to call that vile abomination of MS Paint a 'splice', which it is NOT.

You then chuck a massive fucking hissy-fit and withdraw your character. Well within your rights, if not exactly to the spirit of submitting. The tone, however, is so fucking aggressive and filled with such an unwarranted sense of self-importance that it makes me physically ill to look upon it. As I am coughing up blood into a toilet, Klok answers calmly that he gives approximately zero shits about you or your fucking character and that you can shove your stupid fucking threats up your fat pasty arse. Your response is the most tepid piece of passive-aggressive dogshit I have EVER laid my eyes upon! You think you can still threaten? You think you are in ANY FUCKING POSITION to make threats?

What do you mean, "you give up?"

HE MEANS THAT HE LACKS THE TOLERANCE TO CONDUCT DIPLOMACY WITH YOU

WHICH I MUST NOW TAKE UP

LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, BLADEHERO. LOOK AT THE BLOOD THAT IS ON YOUR HANDS NOW.

Okay, I will admit, the pic is funny. But you didn't explain why you "give up."

The picture explains it.

You cannot fix stupidity.

You are stupid.

He has given up on attempting to fix your stupidity.

Edited by Furetchen

So bad at splicing you don't even know the very fucking definition.

There's a difference between 'bad at sprites' and 'contributing a recoloured Elphin so blinding to the eye that I suspect you are colourblind.'

nothing, in this context.

Can you start learning to conduct yourself like an adult

kthnx

You're right. You seemed so optimistic about how you were going to be portrayed. Let's be honest, kid, if you were an emo, depressed, pessimistic shemale, I'd like you more.

Yeah... the instructions kinda explained that better and with less swearing than I would be able to.

How could you fail to read the instructions THAT BADLY? Are you seriously just THIS FUCKING USELESS? Are you ILLITERATE? Clearly not, unless you are dictating this.

It doesn't intimidate him, you petulant sack of pus.

That sounds quite painful. I believe I shall pass.

You putrid lump of neckbeard. So this is you at the moment.

Wander into the thread, doesn't read the instructions OR look at any other submission OR think at fucking all for a fucking second

When people tell you that you are an IDIOT and that you have just SUBMITTED A FUCKING ELPHIN RECOLOUR, you take offense to the plain truth. Also you continue to call that vile abomination of MS Paint a 'splice', which it is NOT.

You then chuck a massive fucking hissy-fit and withdraw your character. Well within your rights, if not exactly to the spirit of submitting. The tone, however, is so fucking aggressive and filled with such an unwarranted sense of self-importance that it makes me physically ill to look upon it. As I am coughing up blood into a toilet, Klok answers calmly that he gives approximately zero shits about you or your fucking character and that you can shove your stupid fucking threats up your fat pasty arse. Your response is the most tepid piece of passive-aggressive dogshit I have EVER laid my eyes upon! You think you can still threaten? You think you are in ANY FUCKING POSITION to make threats?

HE MEANS THAT HE LACKS THE TOLERANCE TO CONDUCT DIPLOMACY WITH YOU

WHICH I MUST NOW TAKE UP

LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, BLADEHERO. LOOK AT THE BLOOD THAT IS ON YOUR HANDS NOW.

Furet, please shut up. Nothing good ever comes out of your mouth. All you do is insult me. And I'm not stupid. I just have a hard time catching onto certain things.

Furet, please shut up. Nothing good ever comes out of your mouth. All you do is insult me. And I'm not stupid. I just have a hard time catching onto certain things.

On the contrary, I have told my parents that I love them several times in the seventeen years of my life. Surely you cannot contend that that is anything but a good thing to have emerged from my face? I would also contest that I have done other things such as insult you. This very morning, in fact, I did bring a six-pack of cider onto a bus, and while focusing on really hoping nobody noticed the suspicious clinking emerging from my satchel I was in no way so much as thinking of you, let alone insulting you.

I have a hard time catching onto things sometimes. And yet I understand fully the meaning of

-A mug with eye/mouth frames unless not needed. (For example if your mug is a guy with cloth over his mouth, you don't need mouth frames) I would also like these mugs to either be of decent quality, hopefully clean splices at the least. HOWEVER! If you submit an absolutely shitty mug to me, you get the special bonus of being on a team ingame called the SSS! (Shity Splice Sorority!) So you could also submit a horrifying mug and be guaranteed lulz dialogue.

-Permission to include you ingame along with permission to use said mug of you. If I don't get permission before I start work on the game, you're probably not gonna be in it.

-And preferably the mug should be in FEXP format, but if it isn't then no worries, I can format it for you. However, eye/mouth frames are required.

-A brief personality description. Is your character a serious one or a funny one? Does he have likes and dislikes? (Peanuts, cocoa butter, silly shit like that which I might be able to use in dialogue) However I may choose not to use the personality description to the fullest or at all if I deem it unfitting, that's my call. I still intend to use it to the best of my ability. Also, you can name a class preference but don't expect to be that class ingame, as I won't add it if it's not balanced to my tastes.

Basically, he can do whatever the fuck he likes and none of your bitching can change it.

Bladehero, do I still have your blessing to give your beauteous mug a Kishuna hood, to shield the world from its bodacious blue locks?

Obligatory MJ gif:

Mj-thriller-popcorn-o.gif

[00:35:59] @ Adolf Klokler : Also, furetchen has been typing for ten minutes SOLID

[00:36:08] @ Adolf Klokler : I crave his post

[00:36:08] @ Primefusion : yessss

[00:36:11] @ Primefusion : I love his posts

[00:37:01] @ Adolf Klokler : HE POSTED

[00:37:50] @ Adolf Klokler : PETULANT SACK OF PISS

[00:38:35] @ Adolf Klokler : I'M DYING HERE

[00:38:38] @ Adolf Klokler : AHAHAHAAAAA

[00:39:36] @ Adolf Klokler : HERE COMES THE COUGHING FIT

[00:39:42] @ Primefusion : this is too much

[00:39:44] @ Primefusion : omg

[00:39:56] @ Primefusion : Furet ilu

[00:41:02] @ Adolf Klokler : I need the gif of the boy walking that says "Haters gonna hate

[00:41:04] @ Primefusion : we should start a "We Love Furet Posts" club

Bladehero, please shut up. Nothing good ever comes out of your mouth. [...] And you're acting really stupid.

assuming it's acting, of course

On the contrary, I have told my parents that I love them several times in the seventeen years of my life. Surely you cannot contend that that is anything but a good thing to have emerged from my face? I would also contest that I have done other things such as insult you. This very morning, in fact, I did bring a six-pack of cider onto a bus, and while focusing on really hoping nobody noticed the suspicious clinking emerging from my satchel I was in no way so much as thinking of you, let alone insulting you.

I have a hard time catching onto things sometimes. And yet I understand fully the meaning of

Basically, he can do whatever the fuck he likes and none of your bitching can change it.

Bladehero, do I still have your blessing to give your beauteous mug a Kishuna hood, to shield the world from its bodacious blue locks?

Hmm... Gee, Let me think... NO! I'd very much prefer a better version of the mug with eyes open and facing the screen like other mugs do. And maybe give him a mercenary outfit.

Hmm... Gee, Let me think... NO! I'd very much prefer a better version of the mug with eyes open and facing the screen like other mugs do. And maybe give him a mercenary outfit.

Then the onus is on YOU to make it.

Pretty simple logic, isn't it? You want a better sprite, you go and fucking make a better sprite. Or ask someone, provided they have time and actually give a shit about improving the sprite.

Hint: No one gives a flying fuck about improving your sprite, because everyone's keeling over in laughter. At both the sprite, and you.

oh man, I'm glad I went to sleep early so I could get up to see this this is great make more, please

so uh Klok, still debating on whether or not I'd like to be a part of this, but if I decide to, I guess I wouldn't mind using one of my lesser ASD folk as a character maybe. I'll have to see. :3c

I'm just going to throw this out there:

-Your character is no longer ingame

-This will not change

-I will make my very own recolored Elphin (And it'll probably take me 20 seconds, even though I suck at spriting :awesome: )

-I will then allow Furetchen to edit that Elphin with a hood

-I will then give that Elphin the exact same character bio I had planned for you, and I will name it Patrick

-I will not give two fucks because I don't have to

:awesome:

yvDa.png

:D