Fire Emblem: Generic War (Ragefest 3)

Klokinator

As what I assume is also part of the PS team, here's my ten cents (because screw pennies?)

I think that, of what Klok listed, Bladehero22 is the third. It seems most to me that he's a troll who accomplishes his goal by acting dumb.

On the bright side, though, holy crap look at this activity.

YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!!!!!!

(but yeah, screw pennies)

Edited by Bladehero22

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ML: I dunno, I format mugs and some junk ._."

EDIT: @BH: Personally, I think Jubby's suggestion is the most effective post. Continuing to argue against this many people doesn't favor you much, so the best course of action is probably to move along and ignore us for a while until this whole thing has blown over.

Edited by 47948201

@ML: I dunno, I format mugs and some junk ._."

Regardless, FYI... I'm not dumb, nor am I acting dumb. I'm just slow to understand some things.

And I don't want any further insults to me if I stop posting for a while, lest I be forced to speak to a mod.

Edited by Bladehero22

OK fine I might as well

Dug up shitty sprite from last year, made edits, Rimu did ears.

146zdl.png

BIO: An extremely angsty little woman, <pick your own name whatever idc, Fatrick works> was always insulted in her hometown by everyone. Children in school, people in town, even his family thought she was absolutely retarded. Of course, being absolutely retarded, she wasn't able to realise that she was absolutely retarded. Poor girl! So she tried to make peace with everyone, even though she threw a few hissyfits at times, and she thought it was working! People seemed as though they were being nice® to her!

... Until she got kicked out from the village for being too stupid.

Dejected, she walked around the village 50 times, lamenting her fate, but it was useless. She smacked his head against the walls surrounding her hometown once, lowering her IQ even further, before she finally left, doing handstands and making swimming motions with his legs as she departed for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Amongst the SSS, she's finally found a home! No one really insults her, though in reality it's because no one is clever enough to, nor can anyone actually remember a decent insult. The only memento she keeps of his home is a moderately sized rock, thrown at her on her 72nd birthday. She can't read the words, but on the rock the words 'petulant sack of pus' are carved. She thinks it's kind of a cute rock.

Edited by Illuminate

Regardless, FYI... I'm not dumb, nor am I acting dumb. I'm just slow to understand some things.

And I don't want any further insults to me if I stop posting for a while, lest I be forced to speak to a mod.

I don't think the mods will help you since so far you seem to be opening yourself up to this terrorism, but...

lol.

I'm sorry Lumi :(

This is so reminiscent of Coppercab from youtube. And it's just as hilarious (please oh please don't stop with what you're doing ahahahaha).

leave bladehero22 alone

<333

sorry i edited sprite

thanks to rimu for the bunny ears

146zdl.png

frames when i remember what frames are needed

edit2

Edited by Illuminate

where the fuck is cam? that sig begs cam to pick on him

god fuck i leave for one day and i miss this shit

oh my fuck

go bring a mod in

i fucking dare you

and lest you forget the very first thing i told you when you found my skype somehow was that i really don't give a shit if you're slow or whatever the fuck it is you either learn or you shut up unless you happen to want me to get out the metaphorical battering ram

What the hell is going on here? The past few pages are practically FftF material. This should probably be locked, but I'll give it a chance if you get back to the topic immediately. I'm sure I don't know the whole history with you all and Bladehero22, but I'm also sure you can do better than the random trolling/flaming.

I'll be keeping an eye on this topic.

What the hell is going on here? The past few pages are practically FftF material. This should probably be locked, but I'll give it a chance if you get back to the topic immediately. I'm sure I don't know the whole history with you all and Bladehero22, but I'm also sure you can do better than the random trolling/flaming.

You need to tell Bladehero22 to stop posting in this thread. I'm not even kidding here; this thread is going to go off-topic as long as he keeps posting whether everyone else resorts to flaming or not.

I feel that There are two sides to this thread. The people who are just trying to get there characters in the game, and the side who are all arguing and stuff.

I dunno.

ALL RIGHT PEOPLE, BREAK IT UP, BREAK IT UP.

Illuminate, that is quite possibly the best sprite i have ever seen. Good job.

While were at it, can I have this into the CCC thingy?

lulwutmugshaded.png

My first custom sprite ever (and only one so far). Idek what I was trying to do lol, it wasn't all that serious anyways, but I'd be honored to have it inside CCC.

Still need to make frames (and also for Lesley), so I'll do that later. 

LOL that is sexy, I will use that.

OK fine I might as well

Dug up shitty sprite from last year, made edits, Rimu did ears.

146zdl.png

BIO: An extremely angsty little woman, <pick your own name whatever idc, Fatrick works> was always insulted in her hometown by everyone. Children in school, people in town, even his family thought she was absolutely retarded. Of course, being absolutely retarded, she wasn't able to realise that she was absolutely retarded. Poor girl! So she tried to make peace with everyone, even though she threw a few hissyfits at times, and she thought it was working! People seemed as though they were being nice® to her!

... Until she got kicked out from the village for being too stupid.

Dejected, she walked around the village 50 times, lamenting her fate, but it was useless. She smacked his head against the walls surrounding her hometown once, lowering her IQ even further, before she finally left, doing handstands and making swimming motions with his legs as she departed for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Amongst the SSS, she's finally found a home! No one really insults her, though in reality it's because no one is clever enough to, nor can anyone actually remember a decent insult. The only memento she keeps of his home is a moderately sized rock, thrown at her on her 72nd birthday. She can't read the words, but on the rock the words 'petulant sack of pus' are carved. She thinks it's kind of a cute rock.

Fatrick, a beautiful manwoman. I will use this as well. Yay people are learning how to write bios!

I'll be keeping an eye on this topic.

Start at page 11, when Bladehero entered the thread. That's when everything started, and he's literally the troll instigator of the whole topic. I tried being polite but I'm pretty sure at this point he's a die hard troll. Might just be a complete idiot though.

I feel that There are two sides to this thread. The people who are just trying to get there characters in the game, and the side who are all arguing and stuff.

Nah, it's people who actually want to be ingame, and people who are here for bladehero. That's about it.

To be fair, this is all in the wrong thread anyway, as it's not the Medallion of Hope thread. If it goes even more offtopic I might have it locked and everyone can go to the topic we're supposed to be in.

Also, for the last three submitted mugs, make sure you guys have eye/mouth frames.

PXvte.png

name: hella jeff

bio: fuck if i know

edit: [09:26:09 p.m.] BwdYeti: not nearly enough random artifacts and graphics that are not supposed to be there

well i don't feel like it so if any of you fucks feel like makin it even shittier feel free to do so

Edited by Stolypin Necktie

THAT

WAS AN AMAZING READ

6 GLORIOUS PAGES.

Klok do you know who sweet bro and hella jeff are

because if you don't, you need to find out

and then include Spike's mug.