Fire Emblem: Generic War (Ragefest 3)

Klokinator

I'm beginning to doubt your intelligence, and also your ability to detect online sarcasm. Especially blatant sarcasm.

Just kidding, I've been doubting your intelligence ever since you first posted in this thread, it wasn't just recently today.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez I'm running out of popcorn...

This thead for best thread on SF! It should be pinned and featured :D

also I just have to:

@bladehero Cant-tell-if-trolling-or-just-very-stupid.jpg

@Klok ya better be kidding you should be ashamed of yourself if you weren't doubting his brilliance from day 1

also the mug I posted earlier as submission is a bit outdated and will probably post the new one when I think I fixed most things or I can post a generic colm saleh shaman splice

While were at it, can I have this into the CCC thingy?

lulwutmugshaded.png

My first custom sprite ever (and only one so far). Idek what I was trying to do lol, it wasn't all that serious anyways, but I'd be honored to have it inside CCC.

Still need to make frames (and also for Lesley), so I'll do that later.

Edited by Fawful

While were at it, can I have this into the SSS thingy?

lulwutmugshaded.png

My first custom spriter ever (and only so far, idek what I was trying to do lol). It wasn't all that serious anyways, but I'd be honored to have it inside SSS.

Still need to make frames (and also for Lesley), so I'll do that later.

If it's a custom, wouldn't it go into the CCC instead?

Am I part of the Phoenix Saga team? I think so. So I'll talk.

Or rather, I would talk if I could, but I think my spine split from all of the stuff in this thread.

Let me type out the picture in my head.

I see Bladehero22 as a monkey stand in the middle of a bunch of gorillas (no offense intended), and the Gorillas have a ball, which they are throwing back and forth over the monkey's head. The monkey thinks the gorillas are playing at first, and hoots at them to stop. They don't, because they're trying to teach the monkey humor. The monkey doesn't get it, and starts throwing a temper tantrum. The gorillas laugh and hoot, and the monkey thinks they were just playing all along, and tries to be friendly again, but the gorillas just start teasing it again. The monkey gets angry again. Then a totally awesome gorilla, Furetchen, goes up to the monkey, and in no uncertain terms, tells the monkey how much of an idiot he is. The monkey, being an idiot, doesn't get it, and continues to be angry.

Then the leader gorilla, Klokinator, steps in, and gives the monkey a metaphorical smack in the jaw, and screeches into the monkey's face, 'YOU ARE AN IDIOT.' The monkey STILL DOES NOT GRASP THIS AND CONTINUES TO TRY AND JOKE AROUND AND MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER.

-

This is like the best birthday present ever, and it isn't even my birthday! I love you guys who defend our fair forum from idiocy. Gentlemen. Ladies. I SALUTE YOU.

(But ssrsly, this was fucking hilarious. Moar. MOAR!)

Edited by Mercenary Lord

Actually, to be completely honest, I bear no ill will toward you at all. I was just telling everyone the picture in my head which made it funny.

Aere, that was uncalled for. He hadn't done anything in the past few hours to deserve being insulted like that. Shame on you.

Actually, to be completely honest, I bear no ill will toward you at all. I was just telling everyone the picture in my head which made it funny.

Aere, that was uncalled for. He hadn't done anything in the past few hours to deserve being insulted like that. Shame on you.

Yeah, well... the logic in the picture in your head is the same as the logic in the equation y=mx+a purple cow. I'm not an idiot, just slow.

Yeah, well... the logic in the picture in your head is the same as the logic in the equation y=mx+a purple cow. I'm not an idiot, just slow.

Technically in programming, you can make apurplecow or a_purple_cow the name of an interger variable and that would be just as valid as b.

Edited by Fat Bunny

Wow, someone who gets my purple cow joke. That's a first. But anyway, at least you're nice unlike some people... I'm not going to be saying names, though.

Right... FURETCHEN?!

Oh, crap I just said one, there goes my brain.

wut. why are you even still posting

if you really want them to stop ripping on you, just shut up for like a week. that might work. it's definitely better than your current approach

MAD, MAD, MAAAAAAAAD! I MAEKETH NO SENSE. THOU MUST ABANDON THREAD IF THOU IS TO HAST A CHANCE OF LIVING. GO!

WHILST THOU STILL HAST SOME SEMBLANCE OF DIGNITY.

-

If you aren't mad and couldn't read that, basically I'm saying that every post you put down seems to be just making other people laugh at you, so I'd recommend stopping, and just relaxing, before your head explodes. Twice.

Edited by Mercenary Lord

wut. why are you even still posting

if you really want them to stop ripping on you, just shut up for like a week. that might work. it's definitely better than your current approach

I post because I have the Mod given right to post. And the moderators aren't even religious people. Well, some of them might be, but... you get my point.

As what I assume is also part of the PS team, here's my ten cents (because screw pennies?)

I think that, of what Klok listed, Bladehero22 is the third. It seems most to me that he's a troll who accomplishes his goal by acting dumb.

On the bright side, though, holy crap look at this activity.