Fire Emblem: Generic War (Ragefest 3)

Klokinator

THIS IS RIGHT, RIGHT?

rpcAo.jpg

PERmISSION GRANTED KLOK

Personality: Hates everyone because they don't understand how kawaii he is. Then he met the SSS, where he is accepted and eveyroe loves him, so he will ight to the death or them!

class: anything with axes

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a negative opinion about everything?

No lol

the sprite in his avy is just bad :B

I'm satisfied with it 'cause Mewiyev was nice enough to make it for me without pay in her free time. I'm not gonna ask for anything more.

Although it was shaded hastily. Here's the original and stuff.

http://i.imgur.com/L3Ho8.png

Yeah. I think it's fine, for now. THAAANK YOU!

gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

@BH22 - I used to think the same thing, but it was mostly due to him wailing on my stuff. Now, being more mature and all, I realize that he's got good intentions, and is just blunt to a fault. Which is awesome.

Merc lord I wasn't talking about the art the art is AWESOME

I was talking about the sprite in your avatar which you should just fix because asdf the art looks so much BETTER in comparison :<

Also ilu that is a nice compliment <3

Edited by seph1212

THIS IS RIGHT, RIGHT?

rpcAo.jpg

PERmISSION GRANTED KLOK

Personality: Hates everyone because they don't understand how kawaii he is. Then he met the SSS, where he is accepted and eveyroe loves him, so he will ight to the death or them!

LOL, that's a pretty funny sprite.

so partially in case you want to use them but mostly for my own amusement

I HAVE FOUND MY FIRST SPRITES

11BDude-1.png

Well this was intentionally shit so

That-troll.png

oh god

well I guess it was meant to be bad but

EstherAxeknight.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

enjo-1.png

WHAT IS HIS NECK

but

the worst is yet to come

I HAVE FOUND MY FIRST EVER SPRITE

LEEEROOOOOY-JEEEEEIIGANNNNN.gifFuretchen-Chibi.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

okay the chibi actually kinda worked but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my eyes

I love my Mug, so I'm keeping it. I also don't have to worry about critique, because I didn't make it. IT'S A WIN-WIN SCENARIO. For everyone but Yoshi.

I shall yell at him next time I see him and get him to make a better one for Klok's thingy.

Maybe you'll like it more :B

Edited by seph1212

Hika, no matter how awesomely terrible your sprite is, I can't use it if it's a JPEG. Could you save it as a PNG?

But FEXP doesn't have any color limits, so it should be fine, right?

Hika, no matter how awesomely terrible your sprite is, I can't use it if it's a JPEG. Could you save it as a PNG?

FINE, GOD

I had the foresight to save as a png as well anyways, but I feel that lowers its value 8[

http://i.imgur.com/tMOdS.png

Well Klok, as AK has been busy mostly I got Amelia to fix this instead. (Crediting~)

200wsgj.jpg

But yeah this should be the version that goes with my custom animation.

And I'm going to submit a second character for shits and giggles. Probably SSS material.

52e4w7.jpg

Name: Lunara

Class: whatever the fuck you want. Make it funny and unfitting if you have to.

History: An angry-ass bitch who hates Lumi for making into DoF while she's left in the dust as a reject. Also totally jealous because Lumi is hotter than her. Spends her time trying to plot revenge on Lumi and the DoF team as a whole and eating jelly donuts.

Reason for this is this is my first mug ever and is meant to be my personal mug. As DoF's demand for graphic quality increased, this mug got revamped about 7 times into what it is today. Hence the rejection part of her story. Lunara is an old name that I used to use that's pretty much gone out of use, as well, so I thought it'd be fitting on her.

Edited by Fat Bunny

HOLY SHIT THIS TOPIC GOT THREE PAGES OF REPLIES IN UNDER 24 HOURS IM SO HAPPY ROIT NOW

ahem

Anyway, I need a hooded version of the blue haired guy that hides his hair, because when you first see him, his hair is hidden and then he unveils it to blind the crap out of whoever he's talking to, then he makes an escape/attacks while they're blinded. (Depending on the dialogue.) Also, you guys sure bicker over the silliest things :awesome:

THIS IS RIGHT, RIGHT?

rpcAo.jpg

PERmISSION GRANTED KLOK

class: anything with axes

THIS

THIS

THIS MOTHER FUCKER RIGHT HERE

THIS IS HOW YOU SUBMIT A CHARACTER

so partially in case you want to use them but mostly for my own amusement

I HAVE FOUND MY FIRST SPRITES

11BDude-1.png

Well this was intentionally shit so

That-troll.png

oh god

well I guess it was meant to be bad but

EstherAxeknight.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

enjo-1.png

WHAT IS HIS NECK

but

the worst is yet to come

I HAVE FOUND MY FIRST EVER SPRITE

LEEEROOOOOY-JEEEEEIIGANNNNN.gifFuretchen-Chibi.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

okay the chibi actually kinda worked but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my eyes

I like the first three two a TON, but I need frames. The others are just kinda bland in general.

FINE, GOD

I had the foresight to save as a png as well anyways, but I feel that lowers its value 8[

http://i.imgur.com/tMOdS.png

YAY

Well Klok, as AK has been busy mostly I got Amelia to fix this instead. (Crediting~)

200wsgj.jpg

But yeah this should be the version that goes with my custom animation.

And I'm going to submit a second character for shits and giggles. Probably SSS material.

52e4w7.jpg

Name: Lunara

Class: whatever the fuck you want. Make it funny and unfitting if you have to.

History: An angry-ass bitch who hates Lumi for making into DoF while she's left in the dust as a reject. Also totally jealous because Lumi is hotter than her. Spends her time trying to plot revenge on Lumi and the DoF team as a whole and eating jelly donuts.

Reason for this is this is my first mug ever and is meant to be my personal mug. As DoF's demand for graphic quality increased, this mug got revamped about 7 times into what it is today. Hence the rejection part of her story. Lunara is an old name that I used to use that's pretty much gone out of use, as well, so I thought it'd be fitting on her.

That second mug would not be SSS material, it's really not that bad loooool. However, both are great and THESE ARE USABLE BIOS. I can and probably will rewrite them a bit, naturally, but always only for the lulz.

I cannot wait to start working on this damn game.

Edit: Chaaaaar please add these to dropbox dearie ty <3

Edited by Adolf Klokler

Works. I'd offer to fix up that second mug for quality but then it'd ruin the integrity of her story :B

But yeah, do whatever you think works for the sake of lulz :D

Alright, done.

Kinda.

ok not really

NFxsZ.png

edit: if any errors arise from it not actually being in fexp format that don't break something arise can we keep those

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

We can reformat it to FEXP format, no problem. Also, those frames are hilarious xD

edit: if any errors arise from it not actually being in fexp format that don't break something arise can we keep those

I think something made this sentence sickly, because I cannot decipher it.

Edited by Adolf Klokler

We can reformat it to FEXP format, no problem. Also, those frames are hilarious xD

I think something made this sentence sickly, because I cannot decipher it.

that was based on it being a mock-up of fexp format that wasn't really it at all. I was hoping you might just shove it in there and hope it didn't break things, but then I also don't know how fexp works so that might just outright be impossible

Two questions: Can I be recruitable? And what's my class? I'd like to be either a mercenary or a hero.

Edited by Bladehero22

Most likely not. Too many swordsman, not enough axe/lance fighters. Besides, this guy looks more like a bard or a magician anyway lol.

I need to find the part in my posts where I said I gain rights to write all dialogue, all personality traits, starting classes, stats, and etc as I so choose. This is because in all community games, the leader has always given too much creative control to the members, leading to a butchered, boring, generic game that retains no individuality, and the members don't even sound like they do in real life or on the forums.

Also, the more people annoy me about their characters, the more I tend to make their characters... dumber. To be blunt, this is a recolor of a FE6 character, but with reduced colors, worse shading, and generally more awful in every way. There is no reason in any way for me to plan for this character or to even care about this character, unless I somehow make them unique and funny. I have done so with your character, and if you don't like the character bio I wrote, you may remove your character and it will probably have no effect on the game since I haven't even started the basics of making the game. That my friend, is what a planning phase is for, and 2 months is pretty modest for me.

The less you care about the details of your character, the better the surprise will be when I make the actual game and you finally get to witness yourself in whatever chapter you're in. The more characters I have to work with, the more I can flesh the story... as simple as that. The SSS and the CCC are simply a way to inflate the characters ingame, add more lulz, and give even the bad/new spriters a chance to be ingame.

Hell, I might even splice my own horrible splice, just for lulz.

To reiterate, if you don't like how your character is planned, remove the rights to them, simple as that. If you don't mind, then just... leave it be, and I'll get to them when I have the time.