Fire Emblem: Generic War (Ragefest 3)

Klokinator

But anyway, here's the mug. It's bad, I know, but this is all I can do. Sorry.

th_PatrickSprite3.png?t=1338593406

And as for my character information, I'm an optimistic mercenary that you kidnapped and forced to fight for you. I'm to kill Marc and bring honor to your name when I don't want to do that. If I'm to have any place as a character, I'll take comic relief. Is that a better description?

TERRIBLE BORING BIO

Instead, your name is Patrick, a depressed emo shemale whose battle theme is "I'm Blue" by eiffel 55. You speak about how everyone is going to die, much like Marvin, The Paranoid Android from Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy. Also your special power is flashing your blindingly bright blue hair at enemies and disabling them temporarily, you are a powerful emo of the SSS, their final trump card.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could make a suggestion: Maybe have him act as a magic seal by the blinding power of his hair? Or just lowering accuracy for a few squares around him, or something.

If I could make a suggestion: Maybe have him act as a magic seal by the blinding power of his hair? Or just lowering accuracy for a few squares around him, or something.

LOL I CAN DO THIS WITH SKILLS

I LOVE YOU FURETCHEN

ROFL, Furet. THAT is funny! LOL My hair gives me super powers!

If you could try drawing (an equally bad, since he's an SSS member) version of the mug, but with a hood covering all his hair, that'd be excellent. It'd need frames too. Trust me, with the 5 colors you're using, it shouldn't be hard.

If he doesn't, I will.

Also I'm certain I have some godawful (mostly intentionally, but one in particular... not) splices I can dredge up from somewhere, if you want them as SSS generics or something.

If he doesn't, I will.

Also I'm certain I have some godawful (mostly intentionally, but one in particular... not) splices I can dredge up from somewhere, if you want them as SSS generics or something.

SSS and CCC generics so they're somewhat balanced. Right now I only have two or three actually xD

Also, I got a swim meet thing, so I'll catch you guys later. Cya.

If you could try drawing (an equally bad, since he's an SSS member) version of the mug, but with a hood covering all his hair, that'd be excellent. It'd need frames too. Trust me, with the 5 colors you're using, it shouldn't be hard.

Actually, I'd prefer it if I didn't have a hood. Try to draw the portrait a little bit better, and maybe open the eyes? And turn his head a little.

Okay, Cya, Klok.

Edited by Bladehero22

TERRIBLE BORING BIO

Instead, your name is Patrick, a depressed emo shemale whose battle theme is "I'm Blue" by eiffel 55. You speak about how everyone is going to die, much like Marvin, The Paranoid Android from Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy. Also your special power is flashing your blindingly bright blue hair at enemies and disabling them temporarily, you are a powerful emo of the SSS, their final trump card.

LOL. Very funny description. Although I could do without the "shemale" bit and the "Speak of how everyone's going to die" bit. I do like the disable enemies temporarily bit. But hey, Is the SSS good or bad? And what's my class?

i would assume that this is when someone swoops in with the part of the post that used to be there where klok said that he will do whatever the fuck he wants with the character but it looks like it's gone now