Klokinator

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to throw this out there:

-Your character is no longer ingame

-This will not change

-I will make my very own recolored Elphin (And it'll probably take me 20 seconds, even though I suck at spriting :awesome: )

-I will then allow Furetchen to edit that Elphin with a hood

-I will then give that Elphin the exact same character bio I had planned for you, and I will name it Patrick

-I will not give two fucks because I don't have to

:awesome:

That's... contradictory. It's says that he's "no longer ingame," yet your planned depiction of the character is there. How can he have those attributes if I asked to withdraw the character?

And yes, Furet. I know what a splice is, I just don't know how to make one.

Edited by Bladehero22

what the fuck is going on in here

klok, i must say that you should commend this gentleman for making your thread the most active one in this forum

Edited by dondon151

You withdrew the one with the bio that you wrote. Klok wrote that funnier bio so he has every right to use it.

Popcorn-worthy stuff's going on, dondon :P

Edited by Fat Bunny

klok, i must say that you should commend this gentleman for making your thread the most active one in this forum

It's an argument about a recolor, something you're better off not getting involved in.

That's... contradictory. It's says that he's "no longer ingame," yet your planned depiction of the character is there. How can he have those attributes if I asked to withdraw the character?

And yes, Furet. I know what a splice is, I just don't know how to make one.

As in, your recolour isn't in the game anywhere. Not your particular recolour, anyway

YOU LOAD THE SPRITES OF X NUMBER OF CHARACTERS. YOU KNOW WHAT X IS IF YOU KNOW ALGEBRA.

COPY AND PASTE SHIT

RECOLOUR

EDIT:

It's an argument about a recolor, something you're better off not getting involved in.

Oooooh.

Edited by Illuminate

but you just whined for like an hour about how your beloved Elphin had none of those qualities

make up your mind lol

d74fda340c419d11b10565e122f3635a.png

Fiddling around with angles

I think it's beautiful

As in, your recolour isn't in the game anywhere. Not your particular recolour, anyway

YOU LOAD THE SPRITES OF X NUMBER OF CHARACTERS. YOU KNOW WHAT X IS IF YOU KNOW ALGEBRA.

COPY AND PASTE SHIT

RECOLOUR

OK, I get that, but how do I load them into MS Paint?

And Furet, I don't even know what the fuck that is, but it looks funny.

Edited by Bladehero22

It'll be my character now. See, I'm going to work my ass off and recolor my own Elphin. Does that bother you? Maybe if your character wasn't a recolor it wouldn't be so easy for me to duplicate it. If I tried to copy Seph1212's character by splicing or FCing it, I couldn't do this, because his is actually a customed mug with work put into it, not a 1 minute recolor. Since yours is so unremarkably bland, I politely offered you and every other newer spriter a position ingame as a character as long as you put the barest effort into making the character. Then, if I so choose, I can accept the character, and then write my own bio for it so the character stands out. I couldn't steal Lumi's character, or Furetchen's, because their characters are mugs with actual work put into them, but there is nothing stopping me from recoloring my own elphin and giving it a personality description I made up myself.

Absolutely nothing.

Edited by Adolf Klokler

right click

copy image

click into paint

right click

paste

right click

copy image

click into paint

right click

paste

Oh. Thank you, Furet.

Wait... how do I get the portrait?

Edited by Bladehero22

And Furet, I don't even know what the fuck that is, but it looks funny.

... When you said you were slow to understand things, I didn't think it bordered on the lines of 'retard'.

It's a splice. In other words, it's what your precious Elphin RECOLOUR isn't.

Furet's splice is beautiful and it puts any of my customs to shame

you should bow down and worship its superiority

But it looks BAD. Well, it's bad but... I have to say... It actually looks funny.

Oh. Thank you, Furet.

Wait... how do I get the portrait?

you know how you got an elphin

get elphin AND SOMEONE ELSE.

PCs on the fucking mainsite, it isn't fucking hard. Others, look in FEplanet, even though it's rubbish.

But it looks BAD.

You're one to talk, Chucklefuck Alpha.

Edited by Furetchen

Good sir, we have come to the conclusion, we of the Phoenix Saga team, that you are one of three things.

-A retarded space mushroom

-A retarded adolescent prepubescent male with no sense of humor

-A troll

We would like confirmation and validation of these theories. Which one might you be?

you know how you got an elphin

get elphin AND SOMEONE ELSE.

PCs on the fucking mainsite, it isn't fucking hard. Others, look in FEplanet, even though it's rubbish.

You're one to talk, Chucklefuck Alpha.

Oh, the Elphin? I just saved to file on FEditor.

Get out before it's too late...!

Perhaps I goaded him because I knew exactly that... :awesome:

Get out before it's too late...!

Perhaps I goaded him because I knew exactly that... :awesome:

I lol'd. But if he's saying I should be commended, then I don't know if I should take it. I don't really think I deserve such an honor. :P

Edited by Bladehero22