NO WAY?

Guest Goldie

No poking fun of other fellow human beings eh? My fellow human being self doesn't do it however it's in the nature of our fellow human beings to do such things isn't it ohohohoooo! BUEHWHEAHAHAHAHAHH! Without it the circle is not spinning heheeheheheheeee! HEHEHEHEHEHEEEE! It is lovely! Our fellow human being methods of fellow human being communications come in all forms, it is so very EXCITING!!! :]

No poking fun of other fellow human beings eh? My fellow human being self doesn't do it however it's in the nature of our fellow human beings to do such things isn't it ohohohoooo! BUEHWHEAHAHAHAHAHH! Without it the circle is not spinning heheeheheheheeee! HEHEHEHEHEHEEEE! It is lovely! Our fellow human being methods of fellow human being communications come in all forms, it is so very EXCITING!!! :]

MewQueen3.gif

Guest Goldie

Oh this must be a reference to how the wheel of time turns and ages come and pass.

OohohohoojhoohoooojoohohohojehehjejejejejjBWUAHEHEAHAHAAHAHAHH! Indeedy hooo hoo haaaheryeaah!! Of course, it is all spinning! :]

Edited by Goldie

Guest Goldie

Goldie reminds me of the One Piece characters, because each has a weird unique laugh.

My fellow human being self doesn't see em as unique ohohohoooo! My fellow human being self has witnessed human being created characters like Joker from the Batman or the Violator from that Spawn cartoon expressing laughter the way my fellow human being self does normally hehehhehehohoooOOOOooooO! :]

It must be some kind of tomahawk constructed from laughter.

BWUhHahhohoOOEOJOHOHOJOHOOHEHEHEHEHEEEEOOOHOOOO! My fellow human being self adores your truly fantastic fellow human being avatar hehehehheheeeeeeEEEEEE! Your fellow human being self has the lower half of future Micaiah while my fellow human being self has the top half of past Micaiah in that logo thing below, it symbolizes our fellow human being connection! :]

Edited by Goldie