Support Conversations

Lol ... Azure is a weird kid. Apparently, this "ladies man" loses to every other boy he hang out with around women. :P Also, Jerome seemed a bit more ... well, talkative or receptive in his female supports. I wonder if he acts like this towards his other male supports or just Azure?

Thanks, Lumi!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm totally on to him :B

Anyway, it's pretty interesting how Azure refers to Minerva in their C support. Does it mean that Jerome's dragon is also Minerva (after Serge presumably died in the bad future Jerome inherited Minerva) or Azure just stepped on Serge's dragon? Because if the former, Minerva's in the current timeline twice, lol.

Lol ... Azure is a weird kid. Apparently, this "ladies man" loses to every other boy he hang out with around women. :P Also, Jerome seemed a bit more ... well, talkative or receptive in his female supports. I wonder if he acts like this towards his other male supports or just Azure?

Thanks, Lumi!

He really doesn't seem to cope well, if he's not the center of attention for the ladies.

He started crying both times it happened (with Jerome and with Brady)

I'm guessing the point is, that we see a softer, side of him, but right now it just makes him look really whiny.

Of course, that might be the case because none of us here is a professional translator.

Jerome is more reluctant with te guys than the girls because he doesn't understand his feelings for them, and refuses to act on them. Everyone is bi.

Yeah, likely NoA/E will do a better job than any of us could in portraying the characters. Plus anything I translate is a derived translation, since it had to be translated to Chinese first.

Edited by Fat Bunny

Anyway, it's pretty interesting how Azure refers to Minerva in their C support. Does it mean that Jerome's dragon is also Minerva (after Serge presumably died in the bad future Jerome inherited Minerva) or Azure just stepped on Serge's dragon? Because if the former, Minerva's in the current timeline twice, lol.

I remember seeing something else to this effect, although I don't quite remember what. But I'm almost certain it's the case.

I think the real issue with Azure is how he takes his buddies out trolling for girls regardless of their current support status! I'm gonna feel bad for whatever girl I pair him with, knowing they'll have to deal with the occasional affair. Actually, forget that. Every single one of the second gen women would most likely have no problems keeping Azure in line.

Edited by Striped Shirt

Every single one (except Selena, poor Tiamo) could inherit Aether and are strong to begin with. They're good. Plus Noire's death stare is the only one I've had a strange fear over.

Noire and Nn can't learn Aether either.

Also, is Krom x Olivia up? I don't think it is, but as soon as it's up, can someone translate it please?

Every single one (except Selena, poor Tiamo) could inherit Aether and are strong to begin with. They're good. Plus Noire's death stare is the only one I've had a strange fear over.

Only Lucina, Mark (f), Degel and Cynthia can have Aether.

Selena, Noire and Nn/n_n/Unn can't.

Noire definitely knows how to keep Azure in check, as seen in her support with him.

Cheating on her would end in an arrow to the knee chest or head. Or junk.

I'm pretty sure Lucina, Degel and Selena also have no problems keeping him in check.

Bubblehead Mark and timid Nn, I'm not so sure.

I haven't really seen enough of Cynthia to say anything about her.

I wonder what happens in Serge x Jerome when Minerva and Minerva meet if that is the case. :P

In the conversation after Jerome's recruitment chapter, I recall their dragons screaming at each other a lot. I can't check it to be sure, though.

I checked their C support, but nothing much happened there, and I haven't gotten the rest of their supports yet.

Edited by Othin