Did I tell any of you...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Pegasus Knights! They're one of my favourite classes. I actually really like Elincia and Vanessa. (lol, green haired girls.)

GASP! Must be providence!

but, i actually don't consider Elincia as a Pegasus Knight. She fits the "Winged Valkyrie" better than "Pegasus Knight who uses staves instead of lances"

i like to think of Elincia like this because i love valkyries!

Edited by Bianchi

For me, I liked the older ones better than the newer ones:The original trio and Sheeda could do some damage, in Gaiden they had bonuses against monsters, which made them wonderful assets on Celica's route, and Seisen had alright ones--being one of the few unrestricted units on the map is always a bonus.

At Thracia, they just started getting average for me. Nothing has really stood out lately, save Tanis and her palette :o

GASP! Must be providence!

but, i actually don't consider Elincia as a Pegasus Knight. She fits the "Winged Valkyrie" better than "Pegasus Knight who uses staves instead of lances"

i like to think of Elincia like this because i love valkyries!

I like Valkyries, too! Also one of my favourite classes! XD

And yeah, I guess Elincia isn't technically a pegasus knight. She's actually part of the "Queen" class more than anything else. XD

The pegasus class has always been cool and have turned out pretty well for me.

I also like the queen class, despite the fact that Elincia's the only one in it....

Edited by Fireman

Elincia is a BEAST with Amiti, that is one of the many many things that makes her amazing.

she can also heal people with staves, which is amazing.

she rides a horse with wings, that is amazing

she is the queen, which is amazing

she has cool green hair, which is amazing

Elincia is a BEAST with Amiti, that is one of the many many things that makes her amazing.

she can also heal people with staves, which is amazing.

she rides a horse with wings, that is amazing

she is the queen, which is amazing

she has cool green hair, which is amazing

And she commands her soldiers when bitch-ass Ludveck comes after her, which is also amazing.

Edited by BLS

Sword of Seals is the only game in the series where I don't use a Pegasus Knight. Thany doesn't have enough power, Tate is barely stronger than Thany, and forget Yuno. ._. But besides that, I like Pegasus Knights. I usually find myself using one or two of them.

Personality-wise Marcia is my favorite PK. Performance-wise, I've always liked Katua the best.

Fuck myrmidons. Swordmasters are garbage.

Anyway:

Pegasus Knights are awesome. Triangle Attack is unbelievable, especially in Radiant Dawn as your Canto units can move again after you attack. Despite dragonknights having better max stats in Sacred Stones, I always turn Tana and Vanessa into Seraph Knights so they can stabby stabby tiangle attack pew pew enemies to death with Serene.

I use pegasi alot, I find their ability to avoid alot of attacks and to fly over any type of landscape useful, especially on certain maps.

Myrmidons are good. Guy's just not that good a Swordmaster...