Stop Crying Psych Minimafia - Night 2

Paperblade

Damn. I want to vote Bal, but my belief in his role is overcoming that.

I just re-read the whole thread. Psych's posted something like 5 times, and nothing of value after the 5th page. Hell, nothing of value anyway, he want after Ether after a vote was thrown on him. I'm going to agree with Helios, that Psych hasn't given any reasoning or defense. Psych also hasn't really defended himself.

This feels like a bandwagon. However, he's the only one who I actually have straight scum reads on, and nothing he's done has convinced me otherwise.

##Vote: Psych

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aere: I kinda already did explain why I voted you. I can make it more clear if you want, though. I'm on my phone at the moment, I'l try to get back quickly

please at least make a vote though /:

Seeing as how lynch priorities are a thing, here's mine: Bal > Obviam > Psych.

The kid irks me too, honestly, but are we sure he's not just an idiot?

I'm going to be honest, right now, I don't think my head is in quite the right place. I'm not making the right logical connections all the time this game. And sometimes I don't make sense. Take that how you want, because I'm not even sure about what I'm thinking this game.

updated votals

(3)Psych: Ether, Helios, Aere

(2)Balcerzak: Levity, Prims, Aere, Manix, Manix

(2)Ether: Psych, Obviam

(1)Aere: Helios, Balcerzak, Levity

(1)Manix: Balcerzak

(0)Helios: Balcerzak, Obviam, Prims

(0)Prims: Manix

(0)Obviam: Levity, Helios

Phase ends in 2 hours and 20 minutes

And since we all care about my personal life, I am going to go walk my dog.

Helios kind of destroyed him so I don't know what you're expecting

Also the Ether idea is entertaining butt oh wow that was an actual typo anyway the thing I was going to say is that Bizz and Psych have pulled away from the crowd in terms of scum dripping posts. I'm really more suspicious of Bizz but she has no votes on her anyway. Manix...seems like he's being sincere regarding not having a clue. I dunno about Aere, but he seems to be trying at times and being flaky others, which is more than I can say for Bizz's hyperactiveness (even for her) and Helios's scalding review of Psych. That pretty much just leaves Bal and Prims, who don't appear to be mafia in the slightest which means they probably are. I suppose Helios could be right about Psych and still be mafia though

I would love to play TF2 or something right now but everyone on the internet is a laggy piece of bitch today. I can't begin to understand how these people care so hard.

...nevermind, I just can't count.

Um.

I think Bal has acted very passive-aggressive this game, lasting until I called him out on not really being pro-active. I still can't get over how terrible that softclaim was.

I don't agree with Obviam's priorities. It is entirely possible to sort the derptown out from the scum if you put some effort in. That said, I'm not yet reading him as scum.

I'm not really interested in wagoning Psych. Ether looks worse from their exchange imo, his activity times could be interpreted as somebody riding out an easy, early case through most of the day to remain under the radar. He hasn't actually been that aggressiev or anything. Psych has just looked kinda dumb.

ran out of time to elaborate even though i was going to fuck

obviam, I'm hyperactive as fuck

we've all been through this.

still on my phone, can't respond to aere yet

thinking about switching my vote to psych, I wish he'd get here

We got 30 minutes and it's too late for the Bal wagon to happen.

##Unvote

##Vote Ether

He's scummier than Psych and I'd rather have dual wagons for analysis purposes on future days. Bal or Helios should tiebreak if they're around.

I'll unvote at the last minute to prevent NL if it comes down to that, but I want one of Bal and Helios to be burdened as the tiebreaker for the sake of VCA on future days.

In case I die: that Bal vote looks fishy when it was pretty obvious Ether was implying a power role and there was no time for anybody to CC.

G'night, folks.