Stop Crying Psych Minimafia - Night 2

Paperblade

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think that role means what you think it means

#Unvote: Ether, #Vote: Psych

I believe this will prevent a mafioso from sneaking in a no lynch vote, though they'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to attempt that trick anyway.

Prims the general rule on SF is tie == no lynch (I always host tie == random lynch games, but then, I never host games...) which, stupid as it might be, is still the norm. So yeah avoid ties

(4)Psych: Ether, Helios, Aere, Balcerzak

(3)Ether: Psych, Obviam, Prims

(1)Balcerzak: Levity, Prims, Aere, Manix, Manix

(1)Aere: Helios, Balcerzak, Levity

(0)Manix: Balcerzak

(0)Helios: Balcerzak, Obviam, Prims

(0)Prims: Manix

(0)Obviam: Levity, Helios

As you gather around Psych, he begins crying. "Why don't you liiiiiike meeeeeee?" he wails.

"Stop crying, Psych, geez," someone says as they tie the noose around his neck. "Why do you have to be so sensitive?"

Perhaps it's because he was Psych, Sensitive Man.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends in 24 hours. No more posting.

I was going to be disappointed in the mafia for not killing psych n1 when he was the one who requested this game but I guess this works

I'm going to be going out and won't be back til tomorrow so Kaoz will update. I've added him to the role PMs of people who actually have night actions and told him everyone else's role soooo yeah.

Edited by Paperblade

Deadline.

As you wake up in the morning, you find Helios, Villager dead on the ground.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends when a majority is reached or after 48 hours.

With 7 players alive, majority is 4.

Scum is still playing super safe, apparently.

##Vote Balcerzak

Hey guys we're lynching Bal today.

That Ether vote was AWFUL.

Just earlier in the day, he had cited his lynch priorities as Manix > Aere > Psych.

So a few minutes before deadline, I press Bal to tiebreak. Ether softclaims an important PR. And yet... Bal votes him ANYWAY? The fuck? This is not townie because town!Bal should have had a consistent thought process and wanted to vote Psych, the person he earlier prioritized over Ether as a lynch. Not to mention he was outing a fullclaim from somebody who obviously shouldn't have been lynched after the claim, and Psych flipped SCUM. Blatant associative tells here, folks.

Plus that softclaim is still awful. Unless Ether gets CC'd I doubt Bal is a power role.

Well, there are only 2 villagers left. I'm going to wait to see if any night actions have gone through (or until somebody tells me otherwise) to make my vote... but I agree with Prims for the most part. That Ether vote was probably just to back up Psych, Bal was probably his scumbuddy.

##Vote: Bal

I agree with Prims here. Looking at his (Bal's) plan from yesterday:

possible watcher on Ether

Ether on Bal

Bal does something

I suspect that the idea was to have watcher prove Ether's doc claim (which would have to be public), then have Ether killed later when proven (ie; tonight). The doc is a threat to the mafia here. And if Ether protected Bal, then the doc wouldn't have been on a townie, meaning mafia gets full reign over who they get to kill.

If there is a watcher; please DO NOT say your result. If Ether is doc, we don't want mafia to know for sure.

Bal probably just bussed Psych to make himself seem like town, but his logic is still not joining together with regards to almost everything else.

Unless again, my brain isn't functioning properly. Always possible, but I'm a bit more with it now.

You're mixing Watcher up with Tracker.

Bal didn't bus Psych until the last 10 minutes of the day.

ah frick

point stands pretty much the same, though.

Well, fuck you all for not believing me.

Mr Prims "Why press Ether for information if nobody has time to counterclaim". If Ether claimed my role that would be enough, and Ether claiming any role grants town knowledge about the setup they didn't already have. Not to mention, you, Obviam, and a few of the rest of us were definitely waiting around at deadline. I'm not just going to let someone pussyfoot around with our lynch on the line. You wanted to push the tiebreaking process onto me or Helios, and you know what? I broke the fucking tie and we lynched scum. Sure I was indecisive, but in addition to Levity's posts, I helped re-focus, and then Helios added in his take and the rest of the wagon formed. I started getting second thoughts because of the speed of the wagon, and the fact that Pysch wasn't present yet Ether was meant I had to push for information from the only person who would respond.

And screw you Manix, but the Watcher is claiming, and his results are:

N1 nobody visits Obviam

N2 nobody visits Ether

Actually, let's rephrase that for a second:

Given watcher, it would mean that Watcher couldn't see anyone else, hence mafia would be undiscovered when killing someone. Having doc on maf!Bal still means that the maf has full control over killing someone undetected.

Look at the setups, guys. If we have a watcher and doctor, there is also a mafia cop. What the hell has he been doing for these last few nights?

Either setup 2 or 4, I believe.

Look at the setups, guys. If we have a watcher and doctor, there is also a mafia cop. What the hell has he been doing for these last few nights?

Either setup 2 or 4, I believe.

Every set-up has a mafia cop and a sensitive man. It's the third member that rotates. Mafia cop is obviously trying to find power roles, and either kill them at night, or try to corner them into looking scummy and getting lynched during the day phase. We have no way of knowing how successful they've been.

Also, if Ether protected Obviam N1, or if we have a cop who visited either of my targets the night I say nobody did, they're more than welcome to dispute my claim. If you lynch me, then after the flip we'll have an easy mafia lynch on a liar.

The mafia has a cop no matter what the setup.

Also,

##Unvote

Okay, makes sense Bal, I guess.

And once again, my brain isn't functioning. *sigh*

Also, the reason at the end of last night I didn't out as watcher, but left the possibility up in the air was to try to run some interference on the mafia, in case Ether didn't believe me and planned to protect someone else (a decision I could easily accept given circumstances).

yesterdays votals

(4)Psych: Ether, Helios, Aere, Balcerzak

(3)Ether: Psych, Obviam, Prims

(1)Balcerzak: Levity, Prims, Aere, Manix, Manix

(1)Aere: Helios, Balcerzak, Levity

(0)Manix: Balcerzak

(0)Helios: Balcerzak, Obviam, Prims

(0)Prims: Manix

(0)Obviam: Levity, Helios

teal=claimed town

blue=revealed town (dead)

red=revealed scum (dead)

Sadly, due to Psych's almost criminal lack of voting record, there's not a lot of solid evidence. It would blow my mind if none of the mafia managed to make their way onto the Psych train, however, in an attempt to increase their standing, and it's impossible in my mind that all of the votes on Ether came from the entire scum team.

From this I'm leaning towards scum!Aere, but I'm having trouble deciding who is more townish between Manix and Prims. It's actually possible they're both town, and Obviam is the last scum, but his post-deadline attempt to prevent a mafia ninja tie, though rendered obsolete due to timing, gets credit in my mind for effort.

##Vote: Aere

Putting my money where my mouth is. I'm going to head off for a bit and enjoy a bit of Friday night. I hope to see some opinions from Bizz, and maybe Obviam by the time I return. I may just have to dig deeper into the re-reading myself though.

From this I'm leaning towards scum!Aere, but I'm having trouble deciding who is more townish between Manix and Prims. It's actually possible they're both town, and Obviam is the last scum, but his post-deadline attempt to prevent a mafia ninja tie, though rendered obsolete due to timing, gets credit in my mind for effort.

Small problem with that, is that he couldn't have made the tie, because his vote was on Ether before that. So really, it could have been a bus at the last minute, to avoid association. I'm not particularly sure on that.

I am thinking much the same, scum!Aere and scum!Obviam. Unless scum!Prims is a thing, but I quite doubt it at this point.