The Resistance IV

Tables

Well, why NOT post things that reflect what I think people should see from the mission results? If there's any problems with the logic itself, fire away.

It helped me to realize that the odds of Marth being a spy were really low, for one.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? It doesn't help the spies in any way that I can think of, and allows resistance members to make more informed proposals and votes. Why wouldn't she post it?

I was just thinking it might make it a lot less likely that the spies would slip up and "suspect" people who couldn't possibly be spies from their point of view as Resistance or something like that. Thinking of it that way, it would make more sense to yell at people to figure it out themselves and not post the chart unless it was to prove someone wasn't making sense.

It helped me to realize that the odds of Marth being a spy were really low, for one.

This. The only way he could possibly be a spy is if BBM was the other, afaik. I didn't quite figure that out until the chart.

You make a good point Kay.

Now, before I make a proposal, we've got to check the little voting trends we have. And by that I mean those of M3 and M4, because that's where all the doubt is. Lemme begin:

1. Elieson: You have still not answered properly as to why you has voting doubts during the M3 proposals. All you've told me is "I suspect everyone" which even I can understand, thank you very much. But who was the most scummiest to you? From your posts, I can derive that I was the most scummiest besides Rein during M3 proposals, so voting Yes for the first proposal made sense, yet you thought of voting no? And then vote yes to the next proposal where Kay is in? If the first proposal was more beneficial, why go with the second one?

2. Rein: You've been voting no for almost every proposal for voting trends- I can't say I find this a great idea, but I can't say its the worst idea ever. You've been doing that all game.

3. BBM: Voting yes for all proposals except the last one. I'm not sure what's up with you, but I've done the same thing, so first thing is to question myself on that.

4. eclipse: What's worrying is Proto's M3 voting, which still is suspicious. Could be blatantly lying about that team he supported in M3. If so, why would he lie about it?

5.Kay: You wanted information, but even if you were the leader, I think it would have been best if you had veto'd your own mission. I mean, voting like that for R4, the round where we could easily lose control/mess up is just weird/suspicious.

6. Marth: Voted yes to everything except the first round. Since I know why voted how I voted, I can say I've been quite unreasonable in my votes. Your call though.

Ok before eclipse gets back, let me add to my thoughts.

Proto's playstyle promoted discussion and provided veritable tons of objective viewpoints and analysis.

He was a spy.

Eclipse is doing the same thing...well not identical though. I guess it would be silly of me to assume she was a spy just for taking evidence and organizing it for us (since we are doing a pretty crappy job of it).

So I won't ask anyone to hop on my train of thought, since I obviously interpreted her link to a previous game differently than you all. But I also believe that Eclipse is innocent, based on my interpretation.

Take it as you will, but I admit, I explained it poorly. It wasn't the promoting discussion I was really referring to, it was the cool organization of thought combined with objective analysis.

My "i suspect everyone" thought process obviously wasnt working, Marth. I realized that. I was trying to come up with a more practical thought process to produce reasonable votes with. Hence the back n' forth confusion. I was convinced that your logic was scummy, so I was pretty suspicious of you. I since then have changed my opinion, and now find BBM scummiest, based primarily on mission results. Like I said above. I find you and Eclipse to be the most likely candidates of Resistance, out of everyone else I see here. I find BBM to be the least likely candidate of Resistance. Leaving me to continue pondering Kay and Rein. Rein, I assumed spy since M2 failed. Kay, I only suspected after M3 failed. But Rein did nothing short of the obvious for M3, which doesn't prove his innocence. That, combined with his superior outlook of himself towards me and BBM looks more suspicious to me than Kay, TBH. But I dunno for sure yet. Hence why I am still undecided on my position on those 2 for right now. As for myself. I'm not worried about myself. As I said, if we want a mission to succeed, I know I need to be on it. Sure I was on the failed M2, but I wasn't on 3, and there was one failure there, leaving a 1/5 chance at me being a spy, and Rein wasn't given the chance to show his alliance anyway.

I was just thinking it might make it a lot less likely that the spies would slip up and "suspect" people who couldn't possibly be spies from their point of view as Resistance or something like that. Thinking of it that way, it would make more sense to yell at people to figure it out themselves and not post the chart unless it was to prove someone wasn't making sense.

In this game, if bad logic meant spies, then Resistance already lost.

Marth: Proto didn't bother putting any logic about his Mission 3 votes into his role PM, so I have no idea what was going through his head.

If everyone who voted no for information last proposal does so again, we won't get any new info off this proposal. >_> We'll just have mine and Eclipse's votes switched, whoop de doo.

We almost don't even need tables because the update is basically going to be

Round 4.2: Mission 4.

Team: BigBangMeteor, Bluedoom, apocalypseArisen

Yes: Bluedoom, BigBangMeteor

No: Elieson, eclipse, apocalypseArisen, Kay,

Result: Yes - 2, No - 4

Proposal Fails.

Leadership passes to Elieson

Elieson, propose a team

Tables you can just quote me when this is right

Haha, that's probably spot-on too. You got me correct, after all. But I can't offer serious discussion until confirmation from the others.

While waiting, anyone else want to confirm with Rein's post? I indeed voted no.

Why? Because a sabotage occured on Mission 2, and it wasn't my doing.

I read that as fmpov, like fml. Silly Rein, don't be mean to yourself like that.

But srsly, BBM probably sab'd M2 and M3. I dunno about Rein for sure. But I am less suspicious of him than BBM, that's for sure.

When Marth and Eclipse get in here and explain their (probably) votes, I'll propose a team.

Ok I'm impatient.

Proposal 4.3

Elieson, Marth, Eclipse

That's not official, but it's my plan.

Any questions?