Does anyone remember this notorious member of FESS?

First of all, I'm not mentioning his name purely because I think he googles himself. I mentioned him by name in a Terranigma forum and he popped-up a few days later claims he's not a robot. I'll say this, this man's introductory post is a little "Tedius"

Anyway I was digging through youtube for some game music and suddenly, I noticed the name on the youtube account. Holy crap, I can't believe I stumbled into his youtube account. I never thought I'd see this guy's name again.

Anyway, this is his account. Old time FESS members may remember this guy. Kinda hilarious to bring up after all these years.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TediusZanarukando?feature=watch

Read his profile.

Edited by Super Mecha Death Christ

"I do not believe that racism is alive. I believe that malicious women outnumber women who have been victimized. I believe that I need to make myself as wordy as possible so that people think I know what I'm talking about."

We have a winner.

Who the hell is Tedius?

I mean, seriously.

The name doesn't trigger any memory juices so maybe it's best that I continue to not give a damn.

Speaking of infamous old FESSers...

but Tedius is also pretty fucking hilarious.

Wait, he was around FESS? Glad I don't remember. This guy actually used to message me about random shit--I tried to be nice, but man, something's wrong with this guy. This was pretty much the last convo between him and me.

(7:53:51 PM) Me: How long did you not have a laptop of your own o_O I didn't realize you were mooching off another nuddy's lappy

(7:54:08 PM) Master: Around August.

(7:54:38 PM) Me: Ah, that sounds about right. I remember you mentioning it before my studies picked up again during September

(7:55:07 PM) Master: Can you please not ask so many questions? Especially when you're not going to say anything about Ganondorf or Samus in SSB.

Haha, I could never forget his unintentionally apt name and his writing style is unmistakable. It's good for laughs, but I'm sure it is sickening to some with all the off-color opinions.

If anyone is morbidly fascinated with the fellow like I was for an afternoon a few years back, there's a lot more of his writing and about him on Wikipedia among other sites. It should all be at your fingertips easily enough with Google.

Edited by Hero

Wait, he was around FESS? Glad I don't remember. This guy actually used to message me about random shit--I tried to be nice, but man, something's wrong with this guy. This was pretty much the last convo between him and me.

(7:53:51 PM) Me: How long did you not have a laptop of your own o_O I didn't realize you were mooching off another nuddy's lappy

(7:54:38 PM) Me: Ah, that sounds about right. I remember you mentioning it before my studies picked up again during September

(7:55:07 PM) Master: Can you please not ask so many questions? Especially when you're not going to say anything about Ganondorf or Samus in SSB.

he has friends IRL? that's news to me. But yeah, I hear good ol' Juigi Kario used to be a moderator and he's listed as a "founding father" of the Fire Emblem fandom o.o

I agree 100%. But that is epic, hahaha.

Now this one I don't recognize. Anyone care to share the story behind his infamy?

he's the same person as the one Celice quoted talking to

But he's a former moderator from the era before Superbus, under the name Juigi Kario; he was also really infamous around LiveJournal and various IRC channels to the point where he got--and still has--an ED article (search Nesshelper). He's now pretty famous for making a complete asshat of himself on YouTube, cranking out shitty LPs and whining when people don't watch them and lashing out at any criticism, constructive or not... and he has a million rant videos bemonaing about how terrible everyone around him is, how all the girls won't date such a Nice Guy like him, etc...

This is probably his most infamous work (no longer on YT)

Teddy has nothing interesting to say in and of itself, let alone any statements about whether it is correct. However his style of argument is truly remarkable to watch unfold. My favorite argument he tended to make was along the lines of "Ayra is a very popular nintendo character because I like her and she has long hair (all women should grow long hair and short haired women are anti masculine). Therefore, she will appear in the next super smash bros game."

But he's a former moderator from the era before Superbus, under the name Juigi Kario

I think I saw this guy on gfaqs fe4 but I can't remember anything about him.

Edited by Jet Black Gunner

We're talking about a piece of history in FE Fandom.

Man, I completely forgot about his "kill Tailto for Linda" rant. I don't even remember wtf his reason was anymore.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ1Kxy7ce4w

A lot of series are represented in this... lol

I kinda like this list, if only to piss people off with the amount of FE characters.

Edited by Super Mecha Death Christ

I don't think I consciously remember this guy being in FESS, but he was exactly who I thought of when I read the title. No clue why, maybe he was around when I first started posting on FESS years and years ago.

Guy is autismal as fuck, however.

I remember that random dude from Fool's Gold coming onto the forums a couple years back. He said that TZ came onto Fool's Gold and threw a rant about FESS and he was going to sue Superbus and overthrow FESS or some shit.

Really, this dude is the best. I've never seen much on JuigiKario in general though, I've just heard he's quite the little bitch.