I Can't Believe It's Still Not SFMM2 Minimafia - Randomlynch Wins

Prims

Anyway, with that in mind, I really don't like the look of Flint's vote. Oh hey you're around is fine for a randvote with little pre-existing pressure, but as I said, L-1 is more than a little pressure, and he didn't even ask him anything to accompany said pressure. It just doesn't look very good IMO.

##Unvote: Paperblade

##Vote: Cap'n Flint

Care to speak on it, sir?

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much voting/unvoting, not enough reasoning. Time to start organizing this mess.

- Paperblade votes me, no reason given

- Ether votes Paperblade, no reason given

- Helios votes Ether, to continue the pattern

- Shinori votes Aere, is that even a reason?

- Manix votes Shinori, no reason given

- Aere votes Manix for being a schoolgirl

- Blitz votes me for lulz

- Blitz unvotes me and votes Paperblade because I'm not here and he is

- Blitz unvotes Paperblade and votes Shinori 'cause he's here

- Blitz unvotes

- Shinori unvotes

- Blitz votes Aere, no reason given

- Helios unvotes Ether and votes Rapier for not even talking

- Blitz unvotes Aere and votes Helios for being here?

- I vote for Blitz because I think he can do better than randomly voting whoever's present

- Paperblade unvotes me and votes Rapier, while claiming to clean house and attempting to contact Haze

- Blitz unvotes Helios, and thinks that lynching Rapier would be bad 'cause he never defends himself

- I unvote because I'm in no shape to RVS

- Rapier shows up and votes Helios for not talking

- Helios unvotes Rapier and has a life

- Paperblade unvotes Rapier and votes Shinori so he'll vote?

- Helios votes Ether so he'll talk?

- Psych votes Bizz?

- Ether briefly votes for Psych, then revotes Paperblade, no reason given on the latter

- Paperblade votes Helios for the latter's Ether vote

- Manix unvotes Shinori and votes Helios, no reason given

- Aere unvotes, in case he forgets to do it later

- Shinori votes Blitz so "she'll" talk

- Shinori mixed up Blitz and Bizz, so unvotes and votes Rapier instead

- Helios unvotes

- Blitz votes Helios for being here

- Ether unvotes Paperblade and votes Blitz based on his votes (especially that Helios one)

More in a sec.

Holy shit how did I get to L-1 so fast....

##Vote Blitz

Reread the thread and so far he's looking the scummiest. I get that he's trying to pressure vote and all but he switches his votes so fast that the pressure doesn't sink in. It's more like he's just trying to vote for someone in hopes of MAYBE starting a bandwagon on an innocent townie. At least Paperblade gave an understandable reason to vote for me (I admit my logic was faulty), and Manix was just putting some pressure on before that while I was at L-3 or something, but now you're just bandwagoning and have no good reasoning behind it. It looks way too opportunist from my POV.

That list was a pain in a half to compile. I'm looking at the current wagon on Helios, and I'm not liking it. It seems rather random, especially since D1's pretty new. The only person to give any sort of reason was Paperblade, and he came after Rapier (who needs to get back in here). Which means. . .

##Vote: Manix

Please explain your vote. Blitz, you're next. THE REST OF YOU, there should be enough data now, so I'd appreciate justifying your votes.

Neither Psych nor Levity are playing ATM(both are subs), so it was a joke more than anything. I returned to the original Paperblade randvote because I didn't have anything better to do at the moment. Not a whole lot of reasoning here, but there wasn't much to give.

I also don't like Manix' vote on Helios, since L-2 with no reasoning is kinda cutting it close as is, but I'd like to hear from Flint moreso.

Manix and Blitz's votes were questionable

Aere should post more about things relevant and not continuously remind us why he can't contribute.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Aere

Things to note:

-Helios voteparked on Ether and Ether voteparked on me

-Blitz bounced votes around so that he voted whoever was around to try to get them to talk?

I voted rapier because he came in, put up one vote on someone for not talking, and then chose to instantly leave and has yet to return. He has also been online, he's even posted signing up in a different mafia. So i parked my vote on rapier for now. Other than that I would vote for blitz who just constantly bounces his votes and almost got gets helios lynched because "he's around".

I simply wanted to get a reaction, whatever that might have been regarding the vote placed on them, nothing more at this point,

and I definitely didn't notice the L-1 on Helios

Unvote

do notice Helios ignored the votes completely (maybe he was busy) which made me keep my vote.

I know right? I have to read the manga now to figure out how everything goes. Plus Eri and Yakamo seem to have much bigger roles then in the show.

gotta read the manga sometime around then

##Unvote

I didn't realize Helios would have been at L-2 with my vote. I really should check this out more often, bad habit of mine.

My vote on Helios was a random one, and I didn't check votals for it. It shows, doesn't it...

And now to actually figure out a good vote.

Blitz, RVS is about getting reactions, not putting your votes so haphazardly that no one can figure out WTF you're doing later in the game.

"If I vote 45 times, the host will give me a cookie~!"

Your votes are all over the place. This does three things:

1. If you're town, we have no idea who you're suspicious of. This goes double if you end up dead.

2. Voting this many times with the reason of "this person's here" makes it look like you're attempting to contribute, without really saying anything.

3. Due to the reasoning above, it looks like you're pushing for a lynch of everyone. This doesn't help the town at all.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt right now. Please don't abuse it.

Sorry for being inactive for the last day. Sickness and school have been taking their toll on me.

"If I vote 45 times, the host will give me a cookie~!"

Your votes are all over the place. This does three things:

1. If you're town, we have no idea who you're suspicious of. This goes double if you end up dead.

2. Voting this many times with the reason of "this person's here" makes it look like you're attempting to contribute, without really saying anything.

3. Due to the reasoning above, it looks like you're pushing for a lynch of everyone. This doesn't help the town at all.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt right now. Please don't abuse it.

I agree. I think it's much easier to get a lynch if you keep voting different people, not to mention it's a good strategy for the scums because they're the minority. I'm really getting the impression that he wants to find someone to mislynch. Changing votes too much in order to get info about people isn't an excuse.

Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

Until you appear and explain yourself to us, I'll keep my vote on you.

Idk if I really voteparked Ether, seeing as I switched my vote to Rapier then back to Ether (my thinking at the time was "well Ether STILL hasn't talked yet and I think I saw him lurking earlier so vote"). Yeah not the best logic but there really hasn't been much to go on until lately IMO.

Also isn't Rapier voting me after I voted him (and for the same reason; not talking) considered an OMGUS?

Idk I feel like Blitz has played enough Mafia by now to know how to RVS properly. Plus he hasn't really defended himself yet so I'm gonna keep my vote on him.

I think Manix is like me and just doesn't remember all the votes people had and just figured he should add a little pressure on me. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt for now and see it as an honest mistake, seeing as I've done the same thing as well.

School rumble? Is it actually good? Never read it or watched it.

I personally love it. Never fails to make you laugh. The characters are really likeable and you start rooting for them (especially Harima) really quickly. They only animated like two thirds of the story though (and then skipped to the end by making a couple OVAs) so to really get what happens you have to read the manga as well. It has a plot...sorta...but mostly it's just little side stories that are hilarious. I definitely suggest it.

lynching lurkers/inactives tends to be a dumb idea

If you want to lynch them for that reason, then yeah it is. I was just trying to pressure him into talking though. That's what voting for someone early in the phase is supposed to be right (no seriously i'm asking a question, I'm still learning how to play the game effectively and I thought that's what you're supposed to do)?

Idk if I really voteparked Ether, seeing as I switched my vote to Rapier then back to Ether (my thinking at the time was "well Ether STILL hasn't talked yet and I think I saw him lurking earlier so vote"). Yeah not the best logic but there really hasn't been much to go on until lately IMO.

Also isn't Rapier voting me after I voted him (and for the same reason; not talking) considered an OMGUS?

Idk I feel like Blitz has played enough Mafia by now to know how to RVS properly. Plus he hasn't really defended himself yet so I'm gonna keep my vote on him.

I think Manix is like me and just doesn't remember all the votes people had and just figured he should add a little pressure on me. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt for now and see it as an honest mistake, seeing as I've done the same thing as well.

It wasn't an OMGUs - You voted me because I wasn't talking, but you weren't too. So I voted you. =P

Lynching lurkers/inactive players is a bad idea, I agree. Not helping =/= being scum. Sometimes it's more of a matter of not caring/not being good at Mafia. Unfortunately, scumhunting by the premisse of "if you're bad at helping, you're scum" has been pretty common and it's been annoying me. >: