CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But that's so behind the times. You should come up with better strategies than "lol let's kill Ray"!

But this is clearly always the best course of action ;/

"scumteam" = people who are scum

people who are scum = Mafia

you may have wanted to consider reading a recent game here before joining one

Uh, I'm kinda confused about how serious you guys are being right now. ugh N0 :/

I can see it quickly becoming difficult to tell whether people are being serious or just mucking around with their PRs, due to the vague nature of the restrictions. Would like to request that people not use their PRs in a way that disrupts their clarity as a result. Unless the PR -has- to be used that way.

I do think I agree with this though. I don't have too much experience with PRs imo but maybe it could be bad if it gets in the way of our ability to understand you and get any sort of read on you. I think Prims put it in a better way than I could though.

"scumteam" = people who are scum

people who are scum = Mafia

you may have wanted to consider reading a recent game here before joining one

After I get off of work, I'll take you up on that offer and give SFMM1 the once over.

I love me too <3

DID YOU LIKE YOUR PICTURE HAZE???

hey do we have to follow our posting restrictions at night too or is it only a daytime thing?

Well with some exceptions you technically never have to follow it, because as we said, they're more like rp guidelines, not restrictions. We'll just give you dirty looks and write horrible postgames about you if you don't.

And yes, I loved my picture.

Edited by Haze

I love me too <3

DID YOU LIKE YOUR PICTURE HAZE???

hey do we have to follow our posting restrictions at night too or is it only a daytime thing?

Do you even read? The PRs are just guidelines, they're not set in stone. The only "penalty" for not following them is that you get to be a humourless fuckwit.

Thanks, Strawman!

Though, honestly, ignoring PRs might as well be the pro-town thing to do if it would make your role really obvious. <_< I dunno.

Do you even read? The PRs are just guidelines, they're not set in stone.

I did read, I was just confused?? I'm slow and I have to have things explained to me god

WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN ASSHOLE

I'll just die n1 and leave and then you can go fuck yourself. ):

Night 0 is night 0; I'm actually really pumped for this game, I don't know why.

I'm your leader, send me your roles.

I'd probably be the best leader.

Kind of serious response to the not serious statement: I don't think we need town leaders in games like this - limited OC? Then again, we should try avoiding having one in most cases.

Guys, don't fight. >:

Guys, don't fight. >:

I can do whatever I want jesus, you guys are no fun, I can already tell this game will be no fun at all.