CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

Prims, your tier list is totally wrong, Reinfleche, Town Miller Governor for top tier! I had the best role. Definitely.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone being furimad all the time isn't that awesome for entertainment purposes and is super uncreative

also I am pretty sure everyone except Tangerine plays more than you and I guess RD has probably played less games but his role was obvious

Edited by apocalypseArisen

I wasn't in this game, either, but that's because the hosts couldn't think of a role based off of me. ;/

Well given that we had like, 5 possible roles for you in SFMM1, I'm going to say that's kind of untrue.

..It just happened that none of those roles were... in the setup, I guess.

oh yeah, I've kind of wanted to ask Brad about this, but why was my post restriction to emulate Kevin even though he had wasted the town's lynch for like two days?

was that just like you guys trying to troll me? >:

My guess is that it's because he originally hoped Kevin would sign up again, and he would have just given the role to him again.

Unfortunately, he quit mafia.

You know I came very close to joining this one as a one-off, because of what it is, but decided against it at the last second.

Although I must say the post restriction was genius and I'm tempted to just read back through everything just to see if I can recognise what is a quote from me and what isn't. Probably will be very easy to spot though.