CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

I tried to save you Bizz but I guess I'm sorta ghosty like you with the lurking in role PMs while not being a host and the not actually playing and the yeah so when I tried to grab the jerk I just sorta didn't grab the jerk because my arms with the not grabbing of the things because ghosty and augh.

):

What kind of jerk would kill me? I'm a nice guy, right? I'm a nice guy? Of course I am, so why the fuck would I die? I'm going to catch the asshole responsible for this and whisper bad Homestuck smut into his ears in his sleep for the rest of his life

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible someone could be faking being downgraded? I believe I brought this up a while ago about Anouleth who just conveniently got poisoned before he could use his role.

And he accused me of being pushy and threatened to shoot me, but he never did. (;

Another compilation of what we have so far...

Bizz is clear (RD?, ghost) and also dead

Strawman is clear (Proto, mason)

Psych is essentially clear (Blitz, wizard)

Marth and I are semi-clear (from Psych)

Blitz is Levity, and semi-clear (from being kay's investigation)

Bal is Life (from psych), claimed that he'd claim to Bizz, did not

eclipse is Prims (from psych)

Raymond, Anouleth, and now Shinori claim downgraded (presumably a scum role)

Raymond's thing may have been counteracted by Marth

Anouleth is a day-vigilante that will die upon using his ability

Slayer is probably Snike with the allnightactioncancelthing and 4sms

Iris is allegedly Reinfleche, Town Miller Governor (own word)

I believe that covers everything. Now...

##Vote Slayer

Same old song and dance at this rate, apparently.

Oh, I almost forgot. Ponies.

Is it possible someone could be faking being downgraded? I believe I brought this up a while ago about Anouleth who just conveniently got poisoned before he could use his role.

It is if the mafia's downgrader decides to idle.

However, due to the nature of the role Anouleth claimed, and the fact that he claimed it N1 and was willing to use it if necessary, I'm inclined to believe him.

Can't say the same about Shinori.

):

What kind of jerk would kill me? I'm a nice guy, right? I'm a nice guy? Of course I am, so why the fuck would I die? I'm going to catch the asshole responsible for this and whisper bad Homestuck smut into his ears in his sleep for the rest of his life

I tried to stop [REDACTED]. I really did. But [REDACTED] got past my and then used mad skills gained by being [REDACTED] and so I couldn't stop [REDACTED] from killing you with their [REDACTED].

I'm a failure... I couldn't even protect you... damn you, [REDACTED]! Damn you to hell! Oh well, atleast when this post comes to light, everyone will know the identity of [REDACTED]. They can take vengeance on [REDACTED] for you, even if it is at the cost of my life and the integrity of this sham, if such a thing where [REDACTED] would kill you can even be said to have integrity.

Say farewell, [REDACTED].

):

But you're a girl right?

Different rules apply to women.

So whom do we lynch, then?

Slayer, who is confirmed scum beyond doubt, but has already used his ability?

Kaoz?

Bal?

Not Elieson right now, because there's no reason to take chances when we have three scum that are all but confirmed.

Are we lynching usless scum!Slayer or useful!VERY LIKELY SCUM Kaoz or Balcerzak? Since I think it'd be way more helpful if we lynched the latter two, guys. ): Regardless, you guys need to make your mind up.

Wait, if Anouleth uses his ability, is the lynch canceled, or can both go on? We could probably brute-force this game if we wanted to.

Okay, Ether can't shut up. And Excellen sucks at the English language.

So whom do we lynch, then?

Slayer, who is confirmed scum beyond doubt, but has already used his ability?

Kaoz?

Bal?

Not Elieson right now, because there's no reason to take chances when we have three scum that are all but confirmed.

Decide now.

I don't want to see a vote split today.

@Raymond: Thank you. <3

Also, do we have a tally of the votes so far? Oh, Paperblade, you ninja, you.

Yeah, so, I vote Kaoz obviously, but I'm partial to Balcerzak since Bizz's awesome roleplaying implies she wants him dead. 8)

I'm clear, but I won't ask everyone else to assume that.

Of everyone else, I'd say Strawman, Psych and Marth are clear - Strawman due to Prims, Psych because we lynched the mafia investigator, and Marth on role and Psych investigation. There's still a tiny possibility that Rein's a godfather of some sort. . .but after Kay's role, dunno about that.

Next are Rein, Shinori, Raymond, and Iris - Rein for reasons mentioned above, Shinori for being pushed by suspicious people and being downgraded, Raymond for being down/upgraded, and Iris because the little voice in my head insists that she is.

After that would be Blitz and Anouleth - Blitz needs to explain himself better, but his role seems genuine. Ditto Anouleth.

That leaves Kaoz, Bal, Elieson, and Slayer. I don't object to any of their lynches.

But you're a girl right?

Different rules apply to women.

"Hay, Davve!"

Yes, Dave. He was now currently standing in the corner trying his best not to be a party pooper. Usually he would be the life of the party, but this night was different. Dave was to pissed, and pissed for one thing and one thing only.

He was sex deprived.

Now you may be laughing at this as of this moment but this was some serious business, well, for Dave Strider it was. Dave was the man that could hook up with any chick he wanted, and get any booty call he desired. But he has been holding off for two weeks now. TWO WEEKS. Sure he had a long list of chicks he could call but some jerk swiped it while he wasn't looking; and when Dave finds that no good son of a bitch he was going to-

"Hay land wweller, wwhat's the matter?" Dave snapped out of his brooding to see the see Eridan standing in front of him in his hooker costume…Oh god. "Uhm, wwhy are you staring at me like that?"

I read a few posts then i kept reading, psych outed his role PM, and lol what the hell, do you people even read? Honestly, lightning rod would imply that all the abilities target me (in other words i would have been cleared night 0). Plus it also says it doesn't have any effect because I'm canadian so its irrelevant. I.e. Nobody will pay attention to it. Furthermore my role is that i get 4 messages per day, in other words, the lightning rod thing is just for sillyness. I used my lightning rod ability on N0. Here is what i got for flavour

This is it, you are the town leader and god dammit everyone is going to listen to you, you stride confidently into the midst of everyone and demand they do whatever they're planning on doing tonight to you.

Unfortunately, you're Canadian, so everyone just laughs at your silly accident, eh?

Embarassed, you slink back to your room and decide never to do that again.

I love how you all just decided to ignore this part from the role

However, you are a Canadian so this does not actually have any effect because you are irrelevant.

Specially the part where it says "this does not actually have any effect".

Thank you Psych. Yeah that matches up perfectly with the info I have and good thing you decided to just post in here since the whole OC block thing is still going on. Nice catch on the Slayer thing. Prims and I just thought that was like a joke ability and his real ability was the extra sms, but it makes sense that the "nothing will happen" means he causes peoples actions to fail thus nothing happens.

Though that clearly outs him as mafia, I think since we know his role has been used it would be much much much more useful for us to lynch Kaoz. Killing him stops something whereas killing slayer won't.

And check out the votals to see the similarities between who voted for Shinori instead of Kaoz vs Shinori instead of Kay, I think they are pretty telling just in case there is anyone who still doesn't see the suspicions on Kaoz/Elieson/Bal.

Day 1:Kaoz (5): eclipse, Psych, Raymond, Prims, Iris

Shinori (6): Levity, Marth, Kay, Kaoz, Elieson, StSS

eclipse (1): Blitz

Slayer (1): Balcerzak

Psych (1): Anouleth

Not Voting (2): Shinori, Rein, Slayer

Day 2:Kay (6): StSS, Shinori, Bizz, Slayer, Marth, Psych

Shinori (4): Balcerzak, Kaoz, Kay, Elieson

Kaoz (3): Raymond, Iris, Eclipse

Iris (1): Blitz

Not Voting (2): Anouleth, Rein

That being said. ##Vote: Kaoz

Kay (6): StSS, Shinori, Bizz, Slayer, Marth, Psych

Shinori (4): Balcerzak, Kaoz, Kay, Elieson

Kaoz (3): Raymond, Iris, Eclipse

Iris (1): Blitz

Not Voting (2): Anouleth, Rein

Just wanted to point out votals, we have a majority of our scum team trying to lynch Shinori, probably because they didn't want Kay to die, and Shinori would be an easier mislynch than me. 8)

Slayer's smart and bussed, but lucky Psych found him.

SLAYER FULL ROLE PM NOW, SCUM. 8) TEST THE GUILTY.