All Growth Rates

I used Google Docs to compile a list of growth rates for every character in FE13.. I'm going to start the children in a moment, but I have the parents and My Unit done.

For My Unit I merely included his growths as if no alterations occurred, so you can do the math yourself (its just addition/subtraction). If anyone wants to let me know how to make it so you can pick the best and worst stats and modify the growths accordingly then that would be great :P

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvA571YfkqEkdDVqMmxrMGMxQkUwMGVORUZJeTl2Z1E

All credits go to Paperblade for Children growths. He has his own google doc for that, too!

Edited by Lord Raven

This is beautiful. Wasn't expecting someone to step up to the task this fast.

Edited by Othin

Wow, all of the growth rates are stupidly high.

Even higher than stupid FE10...

even more stupidly high than mister sedgar well except magic res and luck of course

HP STR MAG SKL SPD LUK DEF RES

160aa80aa0aaa 95aa85 aa30aa85aaa0

Edited by goodperson707

Can someone remind me how children growths get calculated? Is it (mother's growth + father's growth + class growth)/3, or is it average parent's growths and then add class growths?

Edited by Miscellany

FE8 growths weren't very high, they were just more optimally distributed.

This is more like New Mystery

Exactly. And these are both high, and fairly well distributed. Though optimised growths are a little harder for IS to plan for when the player can swap classes around almost as they please.

Edited by Onestep

Can someone remind me how children growths get calculated? Is it (mother's growth + father's growth + class growth)/3, or is it average parent's growths and then add growths?

From what I understand it's supposed to be (Child+Mother+Father)/3.

So Miriel has 60% Mag/60% Spe, joins in Ch.2, is faster than everyone bar Krom, Fred and Soiree when she joins, hits res and gets Staffs on promotion. That's just... incredible. Her and Sayria seem like top tier units in this game.

Edited by Lucina

Whoa Tiamo's growth rates are off the charts. I expect her to be Top Tier for sure.

90 60 20 60 60 45 45 35

I mean, flight + awesome str, nice spd, wtf hp growth and awesome def growth? Thats amazing.

So while people are saying stuff like "wow these growths are high", I notice a lot of growths tend to levitate around the 50s and rrely go up to something like the 70s. While numerically they seem higher than let's say FE6 or 7, they generally are kinda bland. I miss the days when someone had growths that were like super-lopsided, or over time would change how the unit worked completely (was rare, but cool).

Guess maybe they'll let skills do the talking?

So while people are saying stuff like "wow these growths are high", I notice a lot of growths tend to levitate around the 50s and rrely go up to something like the 70s. While numerically they seem higher than let's say FE6 or 7, they generally are kinda bland. I miss the days when someone had growths that were like super-lopsided, or over time would change how the unit worked completely (was rare, but cool).

Guess maybe they'll let skills do the talking?

I know what you mean. This definitely seems more balanced in some regards. And sometimes having a straight glass cannon, or other random character type, did make things interesting.

I'm liking those growths of Liz as a Battle Cleric. Makes the idea seem a lot less silly than when we first heard about the class way back when lol.

I mean they're not the best comparatively to other characters but they're good enough.

Edited by StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw