Carnival Phantasm Mafia

Ether

StSS just voiced opinions and stuff, he echoed a bit, I wouldn't say he's obv scum though. Still suspicious.

Hmm, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that post echoed. i haven't really been reading thoroughly at all recently.

Also, How long do we have in phase. I'm super confused?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that post echoed. i haven't really been reading thoroughly at all recently.

Also, How long do we have in phase. I'm super confused?

Phase ends at midnight, so like an hour and 40 minutes.

And if you have time to post this you have time to start rereading. Just rereading D2 would be a good start at this point.

1. Paperblade: Still have no idea.

3. Eclipse : Hello 3rd party.

4. BigBangMeteor: Forgettable. Comes up with very short posts, generally isn't helping.

5. Marth: Hey I'm a lightning rod.

7. Manix: Still think obv!Town

8. PridePrims: Ok, Prims' role seems weird. As is Manix's SG role can take out doc protection for haze unless he idles, and now we have Prims who can do the same thing too? Night will probably help us, but this feels like someone is lying, one of Haze, manix and Prims.

9. Bizz Helios: That jump on to my wagon looks bad. Yesterday it didn't really look like you would vote for me, and you didn't have much reasoning, but today you voted for more info. I need to check on your posts once again.

10. StrawSloththeStr- ... Strawman: Still suspicious, like others have said. Continues to echo people's opinions, and he's actually active lurking? Doesn't look good. I think he's Iris' scumbuddy.

11. Iris:Ok so she does exist. She still thinks my lynch is good. She says StSS's post is shitty. That's still echoing. Looks scummy if you ask me. Probably she and StSS are scumbuddies.

12. nano: Forgettable and I don't like how he doesn't have almost ANY opinion on anybody. Yeah, still the same opinion.

13. Haze: PGO, I believe him.

15. Elieson: I think Eli is less likely to be mafia. Blitz was making him a scapegoat.

16. Subieko: Not really a great vig target now, although you've kinda understood my posts better I see. A vote on nano is... fine, I guess, but to me it looks like a safe vote. You're not a great vig target anymore.

8. PridePrims: Ok, Prims' role seems weird. As is Manix's SG role can take out doc protection for haze unless he idles, and now we have Prims who can do the same thing too? Night will probably help us, but this feels like someone is lying, one of Haze, manix and Prims.

I'm fairly certain Manix's role can co-exist with mine. I intend to him SMS him about this tonight.

The gist of it is that I'm not stopping Haze from being doc protected, I'm stopping him from redirecting everybody's role in the first place while wasting his lightning rod shot, which is why he shouldn't use his role tonight.

Back home from work. I managed to send out like one post in Shining Force Mafia, and not much else. I'm pretty caught up.

As it stands, I'm keeping my vote on Marth.

I'm also leaning a bit towards nano. I have my suspicions of nano, acting an awful lot like I did, and it's just bringing back memories of why I said what I said, and how similar it was to my meta (And you all remember my position in my last big game).

And I have let up on BBM, but I still have my thoughts about him. I'll look more into it after the results of this Day shift, because right now, I'm trying to figure out the difference between earlygame BBM and currentgame BBM.

And you can probably assume the same opinion of Straw that I have for BBM.

Assuming Scumteam represented by Marth, nano, Straw, still bouncing on the 4th suspect.

Hunches remaining 3rd party team represented by (Well, Eclipse isn't a hunch) Blitz, Subieko, and I don't have a 4th suspect yet.

Also, not sure if it matters, but with this being a 16 player game, is it likely to be a 8:4:4 game? Or is Kaoz really a hidden player, giving us a total of 17 (or more)? I'm not gonna worry about Kaoz right now. Too much at stake to get distracted.

The third parties aren't a second scum faction, they're independent and fighting each other for fans rather than the town or scum.

ITP Faction 1 is eclipse and probably hidden!Kaoz. ITP Faction 2 is Blitz (dead) and probably hidden!Proto.

also: eclipse, was your role predetermined, or was there any indication kaoz was able to pick who he wanted his ITP buddy to be? because if so then it's totally proto

I also doubt that each faction has two non-hidden players instead of just one, especially considering that they seem to have multiple abilities. It would also make even less townies.

My PM came with my role and the identity of Shiki. I didn't choose him, but I don't know if he chose me, because I never bothered to ask.

Just thought of something. Eclipse, can you confirm that the third party hidden players are not dangerous to us? Like, say, they won't start killing people who got recruited into the opposite faction. As long as they can't kill us, can't vote, and can't post, I see no reason to worry about them. Can't believe I didn't think of just asking you about this before.

The least trustworthy source of information on whether you can trust a specific ITP or not is that particular ITP.

Again, I wouldn't worry about it.

##Unvote

##Vote: Iris

It had to be one of you, Strawman and Helios, but I'm gonna go with you for now. I actually wouldn't mind you list posting right now.

Oh dear, I don't think I've actually list posted since KRRM (where I was town), but I have done some "scum lists", which I'll do for you [and the town]. I definitely prefer them since they give out reads more. Anyways, list posting is objectively bad as I've learned, and you've said, too, so I don't understand why you're encouraging hypocrisy, lol. Without further ado:

IF YOU FLIP SCUM:

TOWNISH:

Haze

Prims

Subieko

Manix

NEUTRAL:

BBM

Helios

Subieko

SLIGHTLY SCUMMY

Paperblade

Elieson

Nano

Strawman

-

IF YOU FLIP TOWN:

TOWNISH:

Haze

Manix

NEUTRAL:

Prims

BBM

Paperblade

Elieson

SLIGHTLY SCUMMY:

Subieko

Helios

Nano

Strawman

Notes:

- Actually nano just looks kind of bad since she doesn't have any opinions at all, which is typical of noob!scum. My opinions of her and Straw won't be affected by your flip.

- Eclipse isn't ranked since I'm pretty sure she's third party, and you aren't, since the list is based on what you flip next hour.

I actually get really pissed when people accuse me of being scum buddies with someone that I'm not (see SFMM2), since if I die before the other, and flip town, then I still want the other person to be accused of being scum.

##Vote: Strawman

Anyways, since the Marth wagon won't change (last minute wagons are a no), and there's only like one hour left in the phase, so hammering won't really matter, then I'll just vote to warn Straw to stop active lurking. ;/ I'm actually also interested in what you think (I did this to Kaoz a lot SFFM2), but he just ignored me and brushed me off, so I'm wondering if you're blatantly going to ignore me. >:O

Ugh it's 11 and I'm already tired and I have no homework done.

##Unvote

##Vote: Iris

It had to be one of you, Strawman and Helios, but I'm gonna go with you for now. I actually wouldn't mind you list posting right now.

What had to be Iris, Strawman, or Helios?