rom hacking forum: the dimwit saga

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice creams aren't pokemons.

A Pokemon does not have to be an animal. They are merely Pocket Monsters who resemble animals, objects, plants, and many other things we see in the real world. An ice cream cone and a trash bag are perfectly legitimate Pokemon ideas. Plus, it's not even sentient ice cream, it's just living ice that looks like ice cream. :U

EDIT: I removed most of this post because it was uncalled for. Sorry. :<

Edited by Esme

no but

a pokemon has to be able to go in your pocket

ice creams do not go in your pocket well

and giant tortoises with trees growing on their backs can?

and giant tortoises with trees growing on their backs can?

I'd rather keep my ice cream Pokemon in the freezer than in a ball. What if it melts??? Giant tortoises don't have that problem.

I'd rather keep my ice cream Pokemon in the freezer than in a ball. What if it melts??? Giant tortoises don't have that problem.

if you're not retarded it won't melt

But it's better to keep ice cream in balls?

Well if you're scooping ice cream, a roughly ball shaped scoop is not exactly bad.

And there's those fuggin dippin dots ice cream of the (dystopian horrible awful) future.

Eh, I was doing a little thinking earlier today and I just thought of something. It's true that Bladehero didn't exactly conduct himself well, which is why everyone gave him a hard time for it, but at least he's a fan of FE and not just a troll. We've had quite a few weirdoes on SF, including the person who faked suicide and the pedophile masquerading as a 14-year-old girl. So ... I'm still not too fond of him or the way he behaved himself, but I can at least respect him a little for not being an attention-seeking troll who may or may not even like FE. At least he came to SF for FE-related reasons. :/

Eh, I was doing a little thinking earlier today and I just thought of something. It's true that Bladehero didn't exactly conduct himself well, which is why everyone gave him a hard time for it, but at least he's a fan of FE and not just a troll. We've had quite a few weirdoes on SF, including the person who faked suicide and the pedophile masquerading as a 14-year-old girl. So ... I'm still not too fond of him or the way he behaved himself, but I can at least respect him a little for not being an attention-seeking troll who may or may not even like FE. At least he came to SF for FE-related reasons. :/

do you have a problem with Death

I think Borons talking about Black Chocobo, DJmarthyMarth, Celynthe, and Kishoua Tayhalyu

Yes, exactly. The Black Chocobo thing was a horribly messed up, twisted sick joke if I've ever seen one. :/

Death isn't a she. And he hates Fire Emblem

Did Death hate FE when he arrived here, however?

At least he came to SF for FE-related reasons. :/

That seems to be the more relevant question.

Having perused his posts, it seems like he had at least a mocking attitude by the time he came here towards FE...but for someone who is already part of the "FE COMMUNITY" it seems more relevant to ask what his attitude was like when he joined FEU.

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

Did Death hate FE when he arrived here, however?

I am not entirely sure he had even played FE at that point. All I know is that he once played FE for a bit then decided it was boring and fuck it

Look, my point is mostly on the Black Chocobo incident. This person masqueraded as a troubled 15-year-old girl with rather outlandish stories (talking with other people who had also talked to her in IP Chat). She joined in early March, "pretended" to commit suicide in the end of March, had her "brother" DJMarthyMarth send a PM from her account telling people that she had "died", then Celynth who pretended to be a therapist from her hometown but had nothing to do with her came into chat 15 minutes after that PM was sent out and tried to convince people there that she had killed herself.

This person clearly joined just to mess with people. We had to get the moderators involved, to make absolute certain without a doubt that these three people were the same person and this was all a hoax. And that Kishoa guy was apparently a pedophile masquerading as a 14-year old overly sensitive girl and tried to coax at least one member here to do sick things (or something like that, I didn't get all the details nor do I care to know much). Like, this was the only purpose these people joined up. As long as you don't register onto SF just to do something like that, I can at least have the tiniest respect for you even if you are acting ridiculous.

Also, I don't know this Death person, at least not well. So I don't even know what your point is.

Edited by Folgore Yellow

This person clearly joined just to mess with people. We had to get the moderators involved, to make absolute certain without a doubt that these three people were the same person and this was all a hoax. And that Kishoa guy was apparently a pedophile masquerading as a 14-year old overly sensitive girl and tried to coax at least one member here to do sick things (or something like that, I didn't get all the details nor do I care to know much). Like, this was the only purpose these people joined up. As long as you don't register onto SF just to do something like that, I can at least have the tiniest respect for you even if you are acting ridiculous.

*15-year old girl

yes i know because i was the one he ended up coming to