Shining Force Mafia

Psych

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well howdy everyone. Was at camp for most of the day, and then went to go see a movie. So I'm still trying to look at everything shared.

Day 1 is a shot in the dark as per usual in these games. I've never played Serenes Mafia before, so I'm looking forward to a good time (and not to be killed cause I'm a new dude here).

and eww at giving Umbreon Psychic. >.<

getting scum vibes from bbm

hi, I hope the other newbies get in here soon, I know it's late now but we better get shit done tomorrow. I've seen maybe half of the playerlist in here so far.

Also, eclipse was full-on kidnapped, it seems. She seems to be a popular N1 target these days. I would assume she is not very happy about this at all.

Am I new? :3

I agree, paranoid BBM reminds me of myself in GSM. And I was faking that paranoia. lol

eclipse could be mafia kidnapped by mafia kidnapper. Or townie kidnapped because she's experienced.

Also, eclipse was full-on kidnapped, it seems. She seems to be a popular N1 target these days. I would assume she is not very happy about this at all.

Oh god. I'm bracing myself for the inevitable haha.

I'm doing most of my work out of the thread, but I'd like to talk to some more people, so if I haven't started a conversation with any of you yet please send me a message sometime soon!

I agree, paranoid BBM reminds me of myself in GSM. And I was faking that paranoia. lol

Were you paranoid in GSM? Can't remember why we lynched you.

Also, like I said earlier, I revoked my statement about how Shinori shouldn't have outed himself. My first reaction was just one of paranoia that the town leader, who is obviously a target, would actually hurt the town when he died, more than just a normal townie death. But eh, after a minute I realized that the Doctor would probably be on him and he'll be okay. Unless they have a pierce or something.

No, no Skype. I have MSN, which I never use, but I guess I can for this game. I'll PM you my email.

Fuck you guys, I've gotten like 60 notifications in the past hour alone and it's 2 AM here.

Cool your jets.

This is why you don't host OC games.

psych, you are literally the only host that would complain about their game being active.

Shinori became the Town Leader? Is there any particular reason why people are claiming to Shinori or is it just because his claimed rolename is Town Leader? Or was he able to prove his alignment somehow?

Shinori became the Town Leader? Is there any particular reason why people are claiming to Shinori or is it just because his claimed rolename is Town Leader? Or was he able to prove his alignment somehow?

Apparently, he's Town Leader because his role is Town Leader, and apparently a cop scanned him, and verified him. Though, I don't know what kind of cop scanned him, and how to prove it other than Shinori going "I was scanned, I'm clear, on behalf of the cop"

I dunno, it'd be hard to believe that anyone with Max as their role character would be anything other than Town though, IMO

Fuck you guys, I've gotten like 60 notifications in the past hour alone and it's 2 AM here.

Cool your jets.

This is a bullshit complaint because you can turn PM notifications off

He's been cleared by the po-po and no one is counterclaiming sooo yeah.

I still find it strange that Shinori managed to get investigated in N0, so he could conveniently become the Town Leader.

But I'll go with it.