Psych

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, that reminds me:

##Unvote

##Vote: SB

Got nothing out of my vote on Kay, so let's jump to the person I find scummiest. Those votes are just horrible FMPOV.

Answer these questions when you get a chance. Phase ends tomorrow at like 8:30 am so its like 30 hours from now. That should be enough time for people to see this.

1. Who do you find the most scummy currently?

2. Who do you find the most town currently?

3. Who do you think is the most likely to die tonight?

4. As a cop who would you target tonight?

1. Bananas, for his voting pattern. It is similar to mine in SFMM2, when I was scum.

2. Me! But seriously, Shinori or Proto

3. I think Shinori is a likely target. Scum all too often target town leaders early on.

4. I'd investigate....maybe....Rapier or Aere. If only to see where they stand as far as their behavior.

on a side note, many Mafia games that I've participated in have role themes. Carnival is redirection roles, ICBINSFMM2 had vanillas. I suspect this may be a punishment roles theme game, what with my role, Bizz's softclaim, and Shinori's anti town role. Just my hunch.

1. Who do you find the most scummy currently? Bananas

2. Who do you find the most town currently? Shinori

3. Who do you think is the most likely to die tonight? No clue. I think everyone is pretty likely.

4. As a cop who would you target tonight? Banana, if he survives the day. Otherwise I have no idea.

Currently I'd have to say probably Rapier actually. I think that his posts have all be actually working more against the town than anything else. The way he was attacking people's play styles only serves to get people mad, and doesn't actually do anything. And especially since Bizz has claimed to be not a threat and people seem to believe that (note to self, talk to Bizz) I don't see any point in doing that. However, I haven't been able to talk to Rapier at all outside of seeing his few posts, so that could just be an isolated case. Besides Rapier, Proto not wanting to claim didn't seem so great, and then I'm getting newbie vibes from Bananas that could be covering up scum reads, but maybe not.

Obviously Shinori because if I didn't think he was town I wouldn't have claimed. :-p

Besides that, I'm feeling most confident about Helios due to conversations I've had with him outside of this thread.

Uhm, I dunno. I could see Shinori getting shot, but at the same time that strikes me as a risky move since we'll probably be doing our best to protect Shinori. If Bizz dies, then the mafia officially suck and are all horrible people, so not Bizz either. Uhm maybe eclipse? Or if the trend continues, me... ;_; (dying as the first mafia kill multiple games in a row sucks)

I'd say one of Proto, Bananas, or eclipse.

Proto: His reluctance to claim could have in fact been him trying to buy time to make a fake claim, and better safe than sorry.

Bananas: Sure he may be new town, but that voting pattern is not looking so good right now.

Eclipse: Just to make sure the mafia didn't kidnap one of their own to make her look clear.

guys, you don't have to call me aT, it is okay

I'm on my phone so unfortunately I cannot answer the questions right at this very moment (in an organized fashion at least, since I can't copypaste and my answers might be a little long). I did, however, want to address that anyone with doubts should contact me. I would rather the mafia leave me alone, and I mean to say that they should leave me alone period. There are much better targets out there to hit with all sorts of your magical powers. If the mafia targets me with anything, I'm going to weed them out. Yes, this means the kidnapper too. No really, I promise that. So let me be in peace. As I said before, anyone can contact me about this; so far I have been in contact with a few people, and I'm probably not going to answer all of your questions if you approach me first, but it'll at least serve to, perhaps, ease any qualms you may have regarding me.

As for Rapier, though I am not fond of his attitude at all, I'll wait for more information on him. As for Bananas, I thought that the mafia might want to coach him a bit better, because he's doing a shit job right now if he's scum.

##Vote: adiosPlatanos (serious bananas)

1. Rapier. Ad hominem is dumb. I think SB is newbtown, not newbscum. Look at how SB signed up. "Uh, Okay." Not very enthusiastic. And I talked to Eli, and he said that although SB had wanted to learn mafia, he did kind of give him a push to join, because we needed only 2 people at the time. I think he's just not paying very much attention to the game, and while that's annoying and frustrating, I don't think we should lynch him for it. So ## Unvote, ##Vote: Rapier

2. Disregarding Shinori, I have to say Proto and Hikarusa. Neither have made very many posts, but the ones they have made look good. Bizz would be here too, but her claims about being able to know if she got targeted are weird and while I don't think she's mafia, I'm not quite sure what she's up to.

3. Not Shinori. Possibly Eclipse? None of the people who had any suspicion on them today and are actually townie, because from the mafia POV, those could lead to mislynches later on.

4. Objectively speaking, any of the people who have/had suspicion on them this phase. In order, that's:

BBM

Aere

Rapier

SB

I think those were the only real suspicions, but I might have forgotten someone. Other than that, I dunno.

I will most likely state who I would prefer lynched this evening. I am currently waiting for a reply from psych for a confirmation of sorts on an issue and then i will state what I have learned as soon as he responds.

Votals:

Iris [0]: Elieson

Hikarusa [1]: Aere

Lucina [1]: Iris

Aere [0]: StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw, BigBangMeteor, Bluedoom

Helios [0]: Bluedoom

Scorri[0]: Manix

Serious Bananas[4]: Scorri, adiosToreador, Elieson, Manix, adiosToreador

Shinori[0]: Serious Bananas

San[0]: Manix

Eclipse[0]: San

Rapier[2]: StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw, BigBangMeteor

adiosToreador[1]: Serious Bananas

Serious Bananas: It's ok~ We all make mistakes at points in these games. Why don't you answer the questions Shinori asked a bit ago. Maybe that will help people see your view point and be more understanding.

Okay, I got ninja'd my SB, so I'm going to repost the votals.

Votals:

Iris [0]: Elieson

Hikarusa [1]: Aere

Lucina [1]: Iris

Aere [0]: StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw, BigBangMeteor, Bluedoom

Helios [0]: Bluedoom

Scorri[0]: Manix

Serious Bananas[4]: Scorri, adiosToreador, Elieson, Manix, adiosToreador

Shinori[0]: Serious Bananas

San[0]: Manix

Eclipse[0]: San

Rapier[2]: StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw, BigBangMeteor

adiosToreador[0]: Serious Bananas

No Lynch[1]: Serious Bananas

I really don't need to make any more enemies.

Sadly, the No Lynch vote will make you more enemies. The thing is, the town doesn't learn anything from not lynching anybody. Even mislynches give us some information, because we can see who the people were who pushed particularly hard for that lynch, the people who bandwagoned on near the end, etc., and use the mislynch to pull off a lynch on a mafioso. Not lynching anybody, however, means that come Day 2, we will be exactly the same as we were today, except one of us will probably be dead, and maybe the Cop will have hit a mafia, but since there are more townies than mafia, probably not.

Side note SB. Alot of people on SF find no lynch to be scum tell for whatever reason. People don't like not lynching here. They only like to kill.

We are bloodthirsty monsters. RAWRRR!

People do find it a scumtell, but almost all newbies recommend it in their first game or so.

We are bloodthirsty monsters. RAWRRR!

People do find it a scumtell, but almost all newbies recommend it in their first game or so.

I guess I'm an exception, in terms of not being a newbie. :3

Answer these questions when you get a chance. Phase ends tomorrow at like 8:30 am so its like 30 hours from now. That should be enough time for people to see this.

1. Probably Rapier for now, though meta tells me he might just being himself. SB is looking like a noob regardless of his alignment. I'd like to hear more from people who haven been basically silent *cough cough* Kay and Proto for example *cough cough*.

2. Helios Probably Shinori or Scorri.

3. Bizz I feel like killing Shinori would just be too obvious of a move for Mafia, so the first kill will probably be a namekill. Maybe Eclipse.

4. I'd target Proto or SB.

Also SB don't vote no lynch in the future, people don't like it. I have a feeling why you'd want a no lynch, so send me a PM when you see this just so that I can confirm something.

Okay, answers.

Can I answer me? I haven't exactly done myself any favors yet. I'm not totally sure yet. Maybe Rapier?

Shinori.

Shinori would be too risky to pull off straight away. If I had to guess, I'd go with eclipse?

Myself.

Waiting a little bit before I change my vote.

For now, I don't find anyone particularly scummy. I don't trust anyone, especially on D1. I'm paying attention to SBs case, I think it's an easy way to pull a lynch at him by saying he looks scummy for being newbish, and pulling the newbie card is an easy way to excuse yourself.

In particular, I'm not liking Elieson's actions and Manix's because he seems to be dragged by everyone else's opinions to me. I'm not sure about Bizz because she's always that way... Meh, why do I even worry about it when I just said I wouldn't care about such excuses?

Shinori and Clipsey seem to be the most Town. I'm not saying they ARE Town, I'm saying they are the less scummy ones. Shinori is doing a good job by Town Leading (although revealing his role PM wasn't such a good thing), and Clipsey was kidnapped.

I'm not sure.

Either Elieson or Manix.

1. Rapier. Ad hominem is dumb. I think SB is newbtown, not newbscum. Look at how SB signed up. "Uh, Okay." Not very enthusiastic. And I talked to Eli, and he said that although SB had wanted to learn mafia, he did kind of give him a push to join, because we needed only 2 people at the time. I think he's just not paying very much attention to the game, and while that's annoying and frustrating, I don't think we should lynch him for it. So ## Unvote, ##Vote: Rapier

Actually...

What she said: I'll vote him. I don't care about the newbie card, that's a convenient excuse.

What I said: Well if that's the case I'm not going to let any "I get bad/good vibes from <player> because I just do" get through me because that's also bullshit.

Now don't you dare say I'm using an argumentum ad hominem. I just wanted her to see just how stupid it is to play ignorant, but it failed terribly.