Shining Force Mafia

Psych

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said I didn't trust Shinori. I just didn't think he was cleared enough for everyone to claim to him. In fact, my initial reasons for claiming to him had nothing to do with him being cleared, something which I made quite clear to him when claiming. Then stuff happened and I am now quite confident that he's Town. If you'll notice my response to the "Who's the most Townish?" question, I listed Shinori.

Is it d2 yet? I feel like I will die tonight, as my armor is broken and my one protection is gone.

Somebody has a day kill power. Which means, Bizz. I don't think mafia has that power, and Bizz is the only one I claimed to other than Shinori.

Also, luster has been reading the convo he, Helios, and I share. His first and last response:

You guys stopped talking... I guess that means you started a new conversation without me... :(

More thoughts?

Aere, about Bizz. If she knew her role, why would she waste a bullet on you even if she was the dayvig? She could have limited bullets, you know.

WAIT YOU GUYS

SOMEONE JUST SHOT AERE IN THE ARM

HOW HORRIBLE

He's going to live though so you all pay more attention to the lynch

what does this even mean

anyone

Ordered.

Three consecutive posts. He definitely called for it.

BBM, that was so predictable. Flavor sucked though.

Welcome back Eclipse!

Bizz, you made it through a night alive!

And...our vig shot Aere, and he made it? What could that mean >.<

BBM, that was so predictable. Flavor sucked though.

Welcome back Eclipse!

Bizz, you made it through a night alive!

And...our vig shot Aere, and he made it? What could that mean >.<

Its Night 1. :|

And its quite obvious what Aere is.

That's easy to say in hindsight, but why are you claiming to people who you aren't sure of?

Are you implying that a player should never roleclaim to someone who isn't cleared, regardless of what the role itself is? Because that's definitely something I don't agree with at all...

Also, luster has been reading the convo he, Helios, and I share. His first and last response:

That was my first, but not my last.

Either bulletproof or ?bedmaker?, or dayDoc, I'm thinking bulletproof though.

Uh, what's a Bedmaker?

If it's a Day Doc, well, it's an extremely uncommon role and I've never seen it as anything other than Mafia. Except there can't be a Mafia member claiming Day Doc, because BBM wouldn't stupidly claim lynchproof at the same time. So if it's a Day Doc being cleared, then it's the first Town Day Doc I've ever seen.

In other words, I'm pretty sure he's Bulletproof

Oops, didn't see Aere's last post. Okay, he's cleared.

Aere, if you were a one-shot Bulletproof, you could have claimed permanent Bulletproof. It would discourage the Mafia from shooting you, and would make more sense that Shinori would order it to be tested. Sometimes, even a Townie should make false claims to aid in their victory

So that's why Psych had that outstanding flavor. Well it looks like Aere is vanilla now then. And cleared for that matter. I don't see why scum would knowingly kill a vanilla when they could take down a potential PR.

I apologize for not talking much in-thread eclipse; but I swear I've been really active OC so it's not like I'm fooling around!

Also I think my little sister has a boyfriend and it's pretty funny.

I almost thought I was the one going to get lynched on D1, seriously. All the awesome stuff happen while I'm asleep.

If someone kills you this phase I will hunt them down Liam Neeson style.

YES

WARNING: THIS IS A LARGE POST

IT IS ALSO RELEVANT BECAUSE OF THE FLIP AND OTHER STUFF

(some quotes have been cropped for logistical purposes, but all are linked)

Reminder that this exists. Because town can't afford to hit him.

Oh the hindsight. Feigning ignorance, and trying to divert attention away from him being possible scum by mentioning the exact thing he was responsible for.

Quote string for funsies. This has do with the piling of randvotes on Aere, and seeing that BBM flipped scum, and how much coordination he seemed to have with Marth, isn't making Marth look too good from this whole exchange.

wrt bolded part: I'm starting to maybe think that might have been the case. Which kinda makes me think that Aere is a bit more likely town from this.

hai there blatant breadcrumb, how did we miss you before

because he would have well known about fakeclaims. Since BBM said that LP was a bad fakeclaim, I'm going to assume they weren't given fakeclaims/had limited fakeclaims. Any objections?

lololololololololol

also, I think that Bizz can be trusted a bit more from this and the other quote I put near the start of this post.

Paranoia is fun: It separates townies from scum quite easily.

wrt to bolded: I suspect additional breadcrumbs. I might actually get a meal out of this at the rate I'm goi-*shot*

Two people that are paranoid. Oh what fun. It doesn't look good for either of them, and particularly Proto, whose other posts seem quite out of character for him (?, check my logic plz).

This was in response to the question list. I'm putting some doubt that he would out his entire scumteam or even just one of them. Although, since he put himself on the list, I wonder if there is a possible tailor in the mafia?

This post irks me to no end. Why wait for a slip-up to post?

Noting this again.

wrt to bold: Funny how it works out like that. I don't like how you guessed the outcome well before it happened. And that you thought he was town... I don't like this.

Hey look, we lynched him. Since people like to test LP, it was going to happen. Why would you want it not to?

Combined with the other post wrt to Lucina, I suspect this might be a maf trying to get town cred by successfully hammering a maf. Iunno, just seems possible.

From this post:

Scummy mcScumdom: Lucina, Proto, Rapier, Marth

I warned you it was long. :P

Man, I really love you. You made a nice summary of the important stuff that happened on D1, and now I've been getting new reads from the other players. Marth and Scorri seem to be the most scummy ones in my opinion, but you and Bizz are one of the most townies to me now.

Marth should be investigated by the Cop. His buddying with BBM is too strange to be left out of notice. Scorri too, for knowing how it would turn out, before BBM was lynched (there's a chance it was purely coincidential, but I don't believe in this).

With all these revelations, we'll surely have a nice D2~

I'm writing this here so I can remember, because I won't get to a pen or paper in time

I had a dream that a girl was shoved into a thistle and almost died; there was blood everywhere and I could barely handle it because I'm afraid of thistles. I was so afraid for her and wanted to visit her in the hospital, but for some reason I didn't. I now had a huge reason to be afraid of thistles and no one knew why. There was a storm and I was running home. A PA system announced everyone outside to go inside because the storm was getting so bad; there were blustering winds and there was lightning and it scared the shit out of me. I ran into the apartment my family used to live in because I happened to be in my old neighborhood. They welcomed me in. I was hppy and there was food. Later the girl came to me again after the storm; I was at her house. She lived, though she was weak, and she had a Diddy Kong Racing character and her character's theme was pure white and kinda had Rouge the Bat's voice.

At any rate: NO I AM NOT THE DAYVIG, LEAVE ME ALONE. Aere, I had no reason to shoot you and I have no killing powers whatsoever. Shinori publicly claimed that it was an ordered shot (which was kind of a bad idea to me but at least it kept people from thinking I was dayvig? What?), so yeah. I'm kind of confused as to why I would shoot a bulletproof claim to protect myself?

I fucking swear, I better be left alone tonight.

Are you implying that a player should never roleclaim to someone who isn't cleared, regardless of what the role itself is? Because that's definitely something I don't agree with at all...

You roleclaim to people you trust. Furthermore, you don't fakeclaim to the person who's vying for town leader, because things get messy if that person really is town. So. . .did you trust Shinori was town enough to claim? And if so, then why the hell were you going off the paranoid end?

Aere, if you were a one-shot Bulletproof, you could have claimed permanent Bulletproof. It would discourage the Mafia from shooting you, and would make more sense that Shinori would order it to be tested. Sometimes, even a Townie should make false claims to aid in their victory

As long as Aere claims truthfully to Shinori, though it's way too late for that now.