FE:Awakening confirmed for North America

eCut

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So why did you just spend an hour revealing stuff we alreddy knew (despite promising at the start things we haven't seen before) NoA?

For a company that exists 90% to localize and release games/systems in NA, they sure do hate localizing and releasing games in North America.

Edited by deuxhero

So why did you just spend an hour revealing stuff we alreddy knew (despite promising at the start things we haven't seen before) NoA?

For a company that exists 90% to localize and release games/systems in NA, they sure do hate localizing and releasing games in North America.

Because Nintendo is silly. :(

I will actually cut myself if this proves to be false.

that they didn't mention it probably means it'll be a while

edit: until it's released

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

So how many of you were the guys spamming the tweet feeds with rage about how Nintendo hadn't announced FE: Awakening yet for the entire 3DS Conference?

Did you really think they were going to get up on stage and talk about the new FIre Emblem and how much new tactical depth being able to marry your 12 year old waifu was going to bring to the series?

Because Nintendo is silly. :(

I will actually cut myself if this proves to be false.

That's a terrible reason to cut yourself. You cut yourself because no one loves you, or, in rarer cases, because your blood is an antidote for your poisoned lover.

But seriously don't cut yourself.

Yeah, there's no way this isn't true.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/07/e3-2012-fire-emblem-3ds-is-headed-west

http://thegamershub.net/2012/06/fire-emblem-awakening-coming-to-north-america/

Looking at that ign article, I never knew FE13 was such a hit. Really, Nintendo would have to be retarded not to release this.

Considering it was apparently being deliberately withheld from the conference and press materials, it seems that there will either be a decent delay before the release. (Probably late this year, it's not a flagship title so that's a "long time" probably)

OR, they were saving up for a special announcement, perhaps one that mentions the special edition bundle? We can dream.

Edit: Early 2013 would be most likely though, and probably most logical since they seemed to only cover 2012 games. On the other hand, missing the Christmas rush would be a shame.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-*goes on for 300 pages worth of A's* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!

Oh my, HOLY MOTHER OF MY MOTHER!

*is shocked enough to not be able to speak*

While I'm glad America is getting it, I'm kind of pissed on how it got announced.

Nintendo did 4 press conferences for E3, and announced nothing about the game, then right after their last chance, they decide to tell us on the down-low that it's coming. It makes it somewhat apparent that they don't really want the game to release overseas, but have to appeal to the fans somehow. It's exactly what they did with Xenoblade Chronicles, they ignored its existence thinking we were dumb enough to not notice. It was only when they finally figured out that the entire world knows of the existence of these games that they were like "Oh, shit, now we have to release them."

...Yeah, that's how it feels to me. >_>

It was more like the President didn't realize that they hadn't already talked about it, and so mentioned it casually.

In any case, I'm just stoked they're bringing it over; I don't really care about how it's happening.

I know. I could see through the GS exclusivity of Xenoblade: Retailer exclusives have always failed HARD, so they were setting it up to fail to be able to hold it against any request to release games in the future.

The attempt failed and NoA has given its success very little fanfare (esp compared to NoE, who played it up for all it is worth)

So how many of you were the guys spamming the tweet feeds with rage about how Nintendo hadn't announced FE: Awakening yet for the entire 3DS Conference?

Did you really think they were going to get up on stage and talk about the new FIre Emblem and how much new tactical depth being able to marry your 12 year old waifu was going to bring to the series?

instead they talked about the zany wacky new comedy exclusive to 3DS: Threediots!

Considering it was apparently being deliberately withheld from the conference and press materials, it seems that there will either be a decent delay before the release. (Probably late this year, it's not a flagship title so that's a "long time" probably)

OR, they were saving up for a special announcement, perhaps one that mentions the special edition bundle? We can dream.

Edit: Early 2013 would be most likely though, and probably most logical since they seemed to only cover 2012 games. On the other hand, missing the Christmas rush would be a shame.

This. Nintendo has been in the habit of avoiding announcing titles that are very far off.