FE:Awakening confirmed for North America

eCut

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently Reggie revealed it by mistake, and they covered their ass by repeating it after they realized it. Lost the link though.

Got to hand it to Stephen (the guy who asked and caught Reggie with his pants down), he's the only guy at Kotaku who covers video games (Ashcraft was vastly better as a journalist, but he rarely covered games) I've actually dealt with that is remotely competent (He noted he isn't big on previews that have no critical analysis).

Edited by deuxhero

This is quite possibly the second best news I've had all day.

For anyone wondering what the best new was, the Devils beat the Kings and we're going to game five!

Hooray Devils! now they just gotta....ya know.....beat the kings three times in a row.....

Oh well, its ok because NA release!

So disappointed that the Kings didn't win. :(:

But Kings have been at 3-0 several times, missed the chance to sweep, and still won. They'll still come out ahead!

And to make this post on topic, FE13 yay.

This is true isn't it? Isn't it!? I became a fan of FE a few months after SD came out to NA and have been waiting for my first english release of an FE game! Its almost like I'm drreaming here! I, as well as many others, have been waiting three years for this moment!

Before this: I thought there was no hope...Now I think the 'Nintendo Game TBA' at 5pm UK time at E3 might be FE Awakening. Nintendo probably want to make a huge fuss of it, to make the series profitable and popular. Would explain why FE SS was an ambassador game. And this 'accidentally revealed' thing has made Fire Emblem a worldwide trending topic on twitter. I think this was all planned to an extent... But that's just optimistic ol' me!

We should all watch the "zany" new show, THREEDIOTS! It's wacky!

Lol that show looked really stupid and when they starting talking about it I was like

wtf wher are THE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYMES

oh shit this means i need to buy a 3ds

good thing that 3ds xl is coming out soon eh? :)

Edited by Xmas

This just made my E3.

The last two years it was the Super Mario Galaxy games.

This year it's Fire Emblem 13.

I LOVE NINTENDO.

and now I'm going away before I start incomprehensibly keysmashing

I won't lie, I don't like how they announced it: even if they had nothing to show, that was weak, but

at least we got it

and the game's going to be awesome

and now that I know it's getting a release I'm not afraid to love it

so, yeah

For a company that exists 90% to localize and release games/systems in NA, they sure do hate localizing and releasing games in North America.

also, this >____>

At least Treehouse is doing the translation. They consistently do an excellent job. I'm looking forward to this and hope it comes out soon: I will be buying the game (I already have a 3DS) and all the DLC content (assuming it's brought over) and will spend whatever else I can to get it.

Also if they make promotional posters and put'm in gamestop I will pay $100 to get one.

EDIT: Oh yeah, first new game announcement and it's a twitter "mess-up", real smooth, Nintendo

I can't say enough about this

but I'm still hyped up regardless

I want it NAO!!! *would pay $300 to get the game localized right now. I can't even wait until tomorrow T_T*

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

I won't lie, I don't like how they announced it: even if they had nothing to show, that was weak, but

at least we got it

and the game's going to be awesome

and now that I know it's getting a release I'm not afraid to love it

so, yeah

also,

EDIT: Oh yeah, first new game announcement and it's a twitter "mess-up", real smooth, Nintendo

I can't say enough about this

Maybe it's because they weren't going to say anything about it until they had stuff to actually show(?). A lacking presentation is pretty expected when no presentation was planned.

So Reggie paid the dude to ask the question? I love behind-the-rope antics.

I'm assuming he just anticipated it would be asked. Not like he would've had to change things otherwise if it didn't happen that way.

Edited by Othin