Super Ragefest IV: Trolls & Tribulations Planning Thread

MarkyJoe1990

BladeHero22, we get it already. You're gonna troll the living hell out of me.

Now stop trying to hype yourself up when you don't even fully know how to make a single chapter.

Ouch. Low blow.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch. Low blow.

oh man how dare he point out the fact that you're barely qualified to make a reskin of Lyn's Mode let alone a ragefest

that's like

against the geneva convention man

Maybe you should stop hyping yourself up and being like "OH MAN OH MAN I'M GONNA SO TOTALLY DO YOU IN"

What are you planning on doing, planting a virus in the patch?

Edited by Furetchen

What are you planning on doing, planting a virus in the patch?

He told me his plan via PM actually. The "reward" for beating his ragefest is seeing a picture of his face. Won't it be trolly and funny when Markyjoe and all his viewers collapse and die of a heart attack 3 days after seeing that picture?

Funnily enough, he has blue hair and his first name is Elphin.

Mj-thriller-popcorn-o.gif

Back on topic:

If you do a fourth I feel confident in my event hacking skills to make an entry. It'll probably be a spin off of my hack just so I already have the sprites

I'd go for the more laughter at the stuff than the piss you off stuff just so you don't pull your hair out.

He told me his plan via PM actually. The "reward" for beating his ragefest is seeing a picture of his face. Won't it be trolly and funny when Markyjoe and all his viewers collapse and die of a heart attack 3 days after seeing that picture?

Funnily enough, he has blue hair and his first name is Elphin.

Ha ha ha Very funny, Klok. But no. I'm actually planning something MUCH worse.

Ha ha ha Very funny, Klok. But no. I'm actually planning something MUCH worse.

That is, assuming you develop the skills to make anything resembling a custom chapter before the contest's deadline.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

You'll just have to wait, Trent. Because I'm not revealing my secret plan to anyone.

Your SECRET PLAN is going to be hacking all the Lyn Normal Mode maps into a single chapter, forcing Marc through the entire tutorial.

Wait, fuck, that'd probably mean you'd need to learn to so much as poke the game engine without it committing suicide. So much for THAT secret plan.

Edited by Furetchen

Your SECRET PLAN is going to be hacking all the Lyn Normal Mode maps into a single chapter, forcing Marc through the entire tutorial.

Wait, fuck, that'd probably mean you'd need to learn to so much as poke the game engine without it committing suicide. So much for THAT secret plan.

You know what, I'm just going to ignore you, now.

La la la la la laaaa... Not listening to Furetchen...

You know what, I'm just going to ignore you, now.

La la la la la laaaa... Not listening to Furetchen...

You can add the member to your ignore list, if you'd like. There's an option for it somewhere in your user settings.

You can add the member to your ignore list, if you'd like. There's an option for it somewhere in your user settings.

No need. Spoke to a mod already.

But can we get back on topic?

Right. So for once I'ma agree with BladeHero and say to get back on topic. I like the way you're going with this Marc. In the future, if/when RF4 happens, we may see more things like Cedar's Matthew's Nightmare, or Cam's Troll Maze(that was absolutely brilliant, even though the last part WAS just the RNG saying screw you). I also have a suggestion for FEXP, but first a question. Does your brother evileggowaffle play/like FE or not? Cause if he does, you could get him to play the FEXP submissions, and co-commentate with him while playing. I like this idea for two reasons: EEW gets to endure the torture that are the FEXP submissions, and it still gets them in. Also you don't have to play them yourself. Now this is all dependent on if EEW likes FE or not.

Right. So for once I'ma agree with BladeHero and say to get back on topic. I like the way you're going with this Marc. In the future, if/when RF4 happens, we may see more things like Cedar's Matthew's Nightmare, or Cam's Troll Maze(that was absolutely brilliant, even though the last part WAS just the RNG saying screw you). I also have a suggestion for FEXP, but first a question. Does your brother evileggowaffle play/like FE or not? Cause if he does, you could get him to play the FEXP submissions, and co-commentate with him while playing. I like this idea for two reasons: EEW gets to endure the torture that are the FEXP submissions, and it still gets them in. Also you don't have to play them yourself. Now this is all dependent on if EEW likes FE or not.

EvilEggoWaffle has never played Fire Emblem before (Except once when I left my Game Boy Advance containing Sacred Stones on a table and he took it without asking, then made Eirika attack Lyon like an idiot). I've told him to give the series a chance, but he says that he's already got a ton of games he hasn't finished, and doesn't want to add another one to his list.