Super Ragefest IV: Trolls & Tribulations Planning Thread

MarkyJoe1990

I presented that question to remind you of last time you asked to do co-commentary with me.

I was also hoping it would ring your memory of the numerous other times I denied you co-commentary.

Basically, what I'm saying is for you to stop asking. I made it clear several times already, and I don't want to have to repeat this to you every single time a co-commentary with me is brought up.

You should know the answer by now is and will always be no.

OK, I get it. But... why no? You never gave me a specific reason as to why that is. Well... I think you did, but I must have forgotten it. Could you tell me why not?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bladehero, as long as you have a FUCKING 'TO THE KNEE' JOKE in your FUCKING SIGNATURE, you will NEVER be accepted as a co-commentator.

This is the first step on a very long list to redeem yourself.

Bladehero, as long as you have a FUCKING 'TO THE KNEE' JOKE in your FUCKING SIGNATURE, you will NEVER be accepted as a co-commentator.

This is the first step on a very long list to redeem yourself.

Fine, I'll change it. Again.

OK, I get it. But... why no? You never gave me a specific reason as to why that is. Well... I think you did, but I must have forgotten it. Could you tell me why not?

I want you to write this down so you don't forget this time.

- You're needy, and constantly ask me for stuff, including and not limited to requesting to be in a commentary with me, and asking me to teach you how to hack Fire Emblem.

- I see no evidence suggesting you will be a good co-commentator.

- You're creepy. You constantly rain me with praise and your comments on my channel or on my serenes profile suggest that you perceive me as some god among men.

- Reactions are a key factor in Ragefest videos. You have trouble detecting subtlety, which would suggest that many jokes or bullshit will fly over your head.

Sorry if this upsets you, but I don't feel you're suited to double up with me in a commentary.

Talking with Bladehero: Ragefest's true form.

Ray just wanted to bring in a bit of funny

also you should know that Calmc1234 guy he said he might want to do it he guesses

I appreciate that MageKnight404's trying to lighten things up, but I really want to avoid giving BladeHero22 any reason to be mad. Next time he forgets about this though, I'm not going to be so gentle.

Id love to co-commentate, but i know how you are about people youve just met, plus i can either be a fountain of golden conversation or dead as a doornail. I do have a good mic though if it means anything

Based on how you act in the comments of my videos, I think you'd be a perfect fit for a commentator. XD

Pretty sure Marc is looking for people that are relatively known in the FE community.

That's not the case. I'm mainly looking for people who will be able to contribute to the co-commentary and make the video more amusing.

because he doesn't like you

this is not a difficult concept

He has autism, so naturally he has trouble picking up subtle aspects of socialization.

(also I have more time on my hands as well as a more stable internet due to school being out)

Sweet!

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

I want you to write this down so you don't forget this time.

- You're needy, and constantly ask me for stuff, including and not limited to requesting to be in a commentary with me, and asking me to teach you how to hack Fire Emblem.

- I see no evidence suggesting you will be a good co-commentator.

- You're creepy. You constantly rain me with praise and your comments on my channel or on my serenes profile suggest that you perceive me as some god among men.

- Reactions are a key factor in Ragefest videos. You have trouble detecting subtlety, which would suggest that many jokes or bullshit will fly over your head.

Sorry if this upsets you, but I don't feel you're suited to double up with me in a commentary.

Wow. You have a list hidden somewhere, don't you? But, let me see if I can defend myself.

-I'm not entirely needy, and I only asked to be in a commentary once. As for teaching me, I only asked for the map insertion. I didn't ask you to teach me anything else.

-You haven't checked out my YouTube channel have you? I'm currently making an LP.(with commentary)

-Well, that's actually kind of my opinion, I think your videos are THAT funny. If you think that I perceive you as a god, don't take it that way. You could say I'm a fan.

-That actually depends on the joke, whether or not it's subtle.

But if you feel that I'm not suited for the co-commentary, that's your decision. Though, I would like to be in only one co-commentary with you.

Wow. You have a list hidden somewhere, don't you? But, let me see if I can defend myself.

I don't have a hidden list. I named all of those things off the top of my head. Make sure you write them down.

-I'm not entirely needy, and I only asked to be in a commentary once. As for teaching me, I only asked for the map insertion. I didn't ask you to teach me anything else.

You have asked me numerous times to be in a commentary.

You have also asked me numerous times for help on event hacking.

-You haven't checked out my YouTube channel have you? I'm currently making an LP.(with commentary)

Your LPs aren't an argument in your favor, since they show your lack of competence with editing equipment (Your game-audio is too damn loud to hear you).

-Well, that's actually kind of my opinion, I think your videos are THAT funny. If you think that I perceive you as a god, don't take it that way. You could say I'm a fan.

... Or a stalker. Seriously, you go way farther than any fan should.

-That actually depends on the joke, whether or not it's subtle.

Lemme rephrase: Your ability to pick up on subtlety is far worse than most people.

But if you feel that I'm not suited for the co-commentary, that's your decision. Though, I would like to be in only one co-commentary with you.

I'll make a deal with you: I'll let you be in one commentary with me and I'll upload it to youtube (I get to choose the game). If I like how it turned out, I'll consider asking you for more commentaries in the future, but if I dont like how it turns out, I'll remove the video and you have to promise to never ask me for anything again (And if you do, I will block every single account you have).

Deal?

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

I'll make a deal with you: I'll let you be in one commentary with me and I'll upload it to youtube (I get to choose the game). If I like how it turned out, I'll consider asking you for more commentaries in the future, but if I dont like how it turns out, I'll remove the video and you have to promise to never ask me for anything again (And if you do, I will block every single account you have).

Deal?

And thus Marc steps through the gates of hell, to face the Spider Mastermind, and confront the fires of self damnation.

We pray for his soul.

Edited by seph1212

Deal. But that all depends on what the commentary is going to be on. I can co-commentate with you on my submission for Ragefest 4.

It's either my way or the highway. No exceptions.

Dammit Marc, you can't remove it after :( I wanna watch.

If the commentary turns out terrible, people will likely say it in the comments. Some will be very hurtful about it. I don't want to put BladeHero22 through that. It would be humiliating.

Fine. We do this your way. It's your call.

Good.

I will make a separate topic on Serenes with our video when it is completed.

Now that that's out of the way. Let's get back on topic.

I'm going to definitely remove the save state limit rule. I'll be allowed infinite save states. However, submissions still need to be proven to be beatable without the use of savestates so we don't get submissions that take fifty years to beat blind with them.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

Bladehero starting early on making players rage I see, you guys should be as dedicated as him! It looks like his submission is in the lead before work has even begun.

Seriously though Blade, next dumb argument you start is going to result in a suspension. Just..tone it down, man. Drink some coffee. Cool your jets! I really don't wanna see anymore silliness with you in the center of it.

But yeah, on topic from now on :P:.

Edited by Tangerine

Ragefest IV won't be for a while, so "now" isn't too much of an obstacle. :3

Well, better get started now. But I hope you don't announce it like, right in the middle of like, August or something, because I have school on that month and it's gonna be harder for me to get hacking work done, mainly because I'm a junior and juniors tend to be very busy.

All I'll say is, I hope I don't have too much schoolwork. If I do, then FUCK MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!

Well, better get started now. But I hope you don't announce it like, right in the middle of like, August or something, because I have school on that month and it's gonna be harder for me to get hacking work done, mainly because I'm a junior and juniors tend to be very busy.

All I'll say is, I hope I don't have too much schoolwork. If I do, then FUCK MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!

One way to avoid that is by starting early, so you can submit it earlier as well. Contest will be quicker this way.