A Newbie has come to town

Jedi

Hello there! I'm Jedisupersonic or Jedi/Jed if you prefer, I have looked many a time on this site for fire emblem knowledge in the past years I've played the series and I thought why the heck not, and just up and joined.

Been playing the series for a good nine years now ever since I played Smash Brothers Melee and wondered about the origins of Marth and Roy and lo and behold when I got Blazing Sword I found out almost SQUAT about the two characters I had been curious about however! I was now hooked on the series and its wonderful characters, story and everything and was forever grateful. As time went on I got more and more Fire Emblem games, and I'm extremely excited for Awakening although I do not have a 3DS sob.gif. Also I have played most of the series although I have yet to play Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 [blasphemy I know but I will soon!].

I will hopefully not get in the way of character discussions as I will have to tone down my normally biased nature when it comes to Fire Emblem characters but I will try very hard to discuss fairly.. especially in terms of some characters.. Nino.gif -cough- so don't you worry about that.

in terms of personality? I'm a shy 20 year old dork who loves to try to crack jokes and bad puns, kinda bad with people I will not lie I'm a bit terrible in terms of understanding sometimes and a bit overemotional if I get the wrong idea about something. I love video games and wants to join the industry. So with that.. I think I'll end this, [the emoticons are cool by the way lol].

Edited by Jedisupersonic

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shy? Unsure of yourself? The mafia subforum is a great place to be! By the time you get out of there, you'll be babbling incoherently much more assertive and outgoing than before~!

Read some of the past RTU topics for an idea of how things roll here.

Shy? Unsure of yourself? The mafia subforum is a great place to be! By the time you get out of there, you'll be babbling incoherently much more assertive and outgoing than before~!

Read some of the past RTU topics for an idea of how things roll here.

I've seen the Mafia game on other forums before, I was never all that into it but maybe I'll give it a go here haha it sounds like its a blast. Also RTU, short for Rate the Unit correct? I'm just making sure here I know it's a very dumb question. unsure.gif

Edited by Jedisupersonic

RTU = Rate That Unit. The Archanea and Tellius ones are still going. . .not sure 'bout Thracia. Magvel and Elibe are done.

Oh good, I'll join in on those then, thanks!

Greetings. Wow. You're just like me, minus the shy 20 year old part. That means they'll hate you. Don't feel guilty about know FE4 or FE5, a lot of people have played less games than you, including myself. Of course, I've been here less than two months.........

Edited by I don't play for turns

Greetings. Wow. You're just like me, minus the shy 20 year old part. That means they'll hate you. Don't feel guilty about know FE4 or FE5, a lot of people have played less games than you, including myself. Of course, I've been here less than two months.........

Thanks for the welcome, nice to meet you.

Go join a draft.

Also, welcome to the Forest.

You'll never leave.

Ohhh I'm tempted by those drafts believe me I am going to join one asap, and thank you for the welcome, nice avatar by the way it brings back a lot of nostalgic memories.

I have an fe9 one open.

Also, I'm one of the Folgores.

Its a group of Wierd assholes SFers that just want to have fun and Act like elitist fucks Get together to take over SF.

Have a blast at Serenes! Plus, you seem like a really cool guy!

Thanks for the welcome laugh.gif

Also how many of you Folgore's are there anyhow? huh.gif lol

Thanks for the welcome laugh.gif

Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Orange, Black, WHite, Purple.

Also, we've got a huge cast of supporting characters

Oh yeah, and Yellow, how could I forget Yellow?

We have Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Pink, Black, Purple, White, and Orange, so there's 9 of us.

Edit: Beat me to it, Green. :P

Edited by Folgore Orange

I might join the Folgore fad if my name gets boring after awhile

Anyway, welcome to the Forest! You've got to play FE4 and play Thracia when you think you're ready for it, trust me (assuming you have FE12) if you can't beat Maniac Mode then you are not ready for Thracia. I'm finally starting to get into the Draft business so I'm hoping to see ya around there sometime! Enjoy the Forest!

I might join the Folgore fad if my name gets boring after awhile

Anyway, welcome to the Forest! You've got to play FE4 and play Thracia when you think you're ready for it, trust me (assuming you have FE12) if you can't beat Maniac Mode then you are not ready for Thracia. I'm finally starting to get into the Draft business so I'm hoping to see ya around there sometime! Enjoy the Forest!

Thanks for the advice, also awesome hopefully we'll be in at least one of the same drafts!

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

Hope you enjoy your time around here, good luck!

Thank you for the welcome.

Oh yeah, and Yellow, how could I forget Yellow?

YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME? HOW DARE YOU! (dropkicks Green)

I kid, I kid. :lol:

Anyway, welcome to Serenes Forest. Just a bit of friendly advice ... avoid posting in threads in which the last post was over a month ago, stay calm, and keep in mind that SF can be a little scary but you'll fit in if you make the effort. Enjoy your stay.

Kids, the Folgore thing isn't an elitist club.

Just alk to SHin or Yellow.

Actually, our origin isn't that happy, it involves suicide

Or one kid who moved halfway around the world to the unexpected?

Kids, the Folgore thing isn't an elitist club.

Just alk to SHin or Yellow.

Actually, our origin isn't that happy, it involves suicide

Please be joking. mellow.gif

If this is true then I always thought of it as some fad. . . not something as serious as that.