[FE10] Rankings Draft

PKL

Also, no one make the mistake of thinking undrafted free for only 1 chapter character's exp counts for that chapter. Let's say, if you choose neph as your free unit in 2-2, her experience will not count. Same with edwardovich and nolan. Free forever units like Micaiah's the herons and stuff do count.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy fuck these are some huge ass teams

I have a few a lot of support questions. Say Oscar rescued Ike, would it be like ~5 points per turn he's rescued or is it 5 points per time rescued?

And does chapter end count as turn end for adjacent points? Or does it count when the unit ends their turn next to the other unit? If one unit moves away, does it still count as an adjacent point?

[spoiler=Pairings]IkexOscar

BoydxMist

NailahxRafiel

MarciaxAsstrid

ZiharkxTauroneo

TibarnxReyson OTP :awesome:

And I guess SkrimirxLeo

Leanne, Geoffrey and Brom are forever alone.

Also does Tibarn and Reyson being together in 3-E count as chapter points? Otherwise I'm going to be a crazy dick and rescue Reyson with Tibarn for the entirety of 4-2 and possibly 4-5

Edited by Executioner

holy fuck these are some huge ass teams

I have a few support questions. Say Oscar rescued Ike, would it be like ~5 points per turn he's rescued or is it 5 points per time rescued?

And does chapter end count as turn end for adjacent points? Or does it count when the unit ends their turn next to the other unit? If one unit moves away, does it still count as an adjacent point?

[spoiler=Pairings]IkexOscar

BoydxMist

NailahxRafiel

MarciaxAsstrid

ZiharkxTauroneo

TibarnxReyson OTP :awesome:

And I guess SkrimirxLeo

Leanne, Geoffrey and Brom are forever alone.

Yeah, so many units :O. As for supports, I honestly have no idea. My parings:

EdwardxLeanne OTP

NepheneexHeather OTP

IkexSoren OTP

NealuchixReyson OTP

JanaffxVika OTP (lets see how I even manage to get this one)

LauraxMeg (I literally drafted meg only for this haha)

RolfxRafiel

Sanaki and Makalov are forever lone

Edited by Professor PicKLe

okay, I'm thinking of this:

Silver: Micaiah, Sothe, Marcia, Skrimir, Leonardo, Leanne

Greil: Ike, Mist, Zihark, Boyd, Nailah, Rafiel

Hawk: Tibarn, Oscar, Astrid, Brom, Tauroneo, Reyson

holy shit, Hawk is way too OP

Edited by Executioner

okay, I'm thinking of this:

Silver: Micaiah, Sothe, Marcia, Skrimir, Leanne

Greil: Ike, Mist, Zihark, Boyd, Nailah, Rafiel

Hawk: Tibarn, Oscar, Astrid, Leonardo, Brom, Tauroneo, Reyson

holy shit, Hawk is way too OP

Brom or Leo could possibly go in Silver, since that seems like it could use a little bit of stress releaver for micaiah/Marcia/Sothe in 4-P.

Or one of them could go into Greil...

Your team is too OP

Can Tibarn 2-turn 4-5 by himself? I think I did it before... Yeah, I'm going to take a few units out of Hawk :P

I have a question about the BEXP category. Is it overall for the whole game, or is it per chapter?

If nolan is undrafted, no it doesnt count. Even if both talk. But, If Leo is drafted and he TALKS TO the boss and the boss talks to him, then yes

I feel like a voice recorder atm. THE CHARACTER IN QUESTION HAS TO TALK, AS WELL AS THE BOSS. IF THE BOSS IS THE ONLY ONE TO TALK, IT DOESNT COUNT. I repeat: THE CHARACTER IN QUESTION HAS TO TALK, AS WELL AS THE BOSS. IF THE BOSS IS THE ONLY ONE TO TALK, IT DOESNT COUNT. I repeat: THE CHARACTER IN QUESTION HAS TO TALK, AS WELL AS THE BOSS. IF THE BOSS IS THE ONLY ONE TO TALK, IT DOESNT COUNT. I repeat: THE CHARACTER IN QUESTION HAS TO TALK, AS WELL AS THE BOSS. IF THE BOSS IS THE ONLY ONE TO TALK, IT DOESNT COUNT.

I have the last pick right? Can I change the last pick to Oliver if that's possible? Thanks.

Gonna start working on this now.

Gatrie x Rafiel

Nasir x Gareth

Geoffrey x Kysha

Volke x Ike

Rhys x Ulki

Mordecai x Danved

Volug x Tormod

Man, My support list is short....

EDIT: Got up to 1-4, now I got to get the save on an SD card, and then take that to dolphin on the computer, so I can play it in the evening, after i do my daily busy shit... I hate my Micaiah atm, 11 Speed, but base Hp and Defense. Level 7

EDIT 2: And yes, it took me a lot of effort to get to the stupidity of those first chapters with that. But after this, Volug, Then JILL, and Tormod in the end. Things are looking up! Still hate chapter 1-4 Thanks to Micaiah not being able to do ANYTHING. I cant get her into resolve in 1-6-1 if she is OHKO'd by everything...

Edited by Vicious Sal

I had to restart due to horrible level ups on Miccy and Aran. I got up to 1-8, but my units were so abysmal that I just could not handle the chapter. Now up to 1-5 again, and this time with good stats. Aran is def screwed, which is probably no big deal.

Edited by nano

@nano- sorry man. Once the draft is submitted to Drafting Tournaments Explained thread, I cant change any pick. And lyre is much better than oliver anyways in drafts. Just BEXP blossom her, get her strike rank to S and BEXP her to 30.00, sign her and watch her rend things in 4-2. So why would you change lyre for oliver?

Oh, I see. Go ask Integrity in Drafting Tournaments Explained then. If he says you can change "your" (it was actually me picking for you lol) pick, then its fine with me.