Higurashi Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

Just because his role could protect Takano? That could just mean there's a vig or a serial killer or something. Two mafias in a 14-player game seems like a lot and I don't see a reason why that role couldn't exist in a single mafia that included Takano and other members as well.

I dunno, it just seems with the way that they could protect each other that they're the only scum in their team.

Well, we'll see what happens this night phase.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subieko... :facepalm: i was kinda being sarcastic. I didn't interpret marth's pm as two mafias. I interpreted it as a "sidekick" role.

I was merely exhibiting the paranoia that's apparently overtaken us all in a sarcastic manner.

I'm not disputing the possibility, I'm just not acting as though there are more than one mafia teams. If anything, I'm more inclined to believe that a small team of 3rd parties exist that aren't able to kill. But even that is based solely on a hunch.

The only thing I know is that we win when all town threats are eliminated. That implies hostile 3rd, but doesn't assure it.

I assumed there is a vig in this setup, and I assume that Takano is allied with Marth. I also am assuming that Takano =/= Eclipse. I'm not assuming she is instaclean though.

That's honestly all I have interpreted from Marth's death, and I could be wrong.

Subieko... :facepalm: i was kinda being sarcastic. I didn't interpret marth's pm as two mafias. I interpreted it as a "sidekick" role.

I was merely exhibiting the paranoia that's apparently overtaken us all in a sarcastic manner.

Awww, don't tell me I'm one of those people who can't detect sarcasm on the internet. :( Nevermind then...

Poor grammar attack :/

But in all seriousness, I'm sure we will.have more to work with tomorrow. Whether it be about independent factions or multiple mafia squads, or hell, Iris even.

In the meantime, !Send in your night actions!

okay, finally awake.

I see that me second-guessing myself screwed up my scumreads again! if only I had just went through with the marth vote D1 /:

you could try someone you think is scum (in order to block them) but otherwise I don't really know anyone you could kidnap

from what I know, kidnapping blocks + protects + prevents user from posting on the following day phase

but maybe its different this game

A jailer basically roleblocks his target, but also anyone else who targets that target has their actions fail as well.

A kidnapper does the same thing as a jailer but also silences them for the day as well.

I believe so at least. I've been a mafia jailer before and that's basically what my role was.

okay, so I exist now

And I'll need to read the entire thread. What fun.

ps: Having two mafias isn't exactly what I would call a bastard modding trick, it's just we don't see it very often at all.

Holy shit you guys are fast

Phase end

---

Mion had woken up early, barely able to sleep that night. The events of the previous two days were starting to affect her and cloud her judgment. Hopefully, this will all be over soon...

She stumbled out into the courtyard, sitting down and leaning back against a wall. She felt a little better, and she may even have fallen asleep there, if she hadn't heard a van driving along the road by her home.

She walked out of the courtyard, looking both left and right, trying to see the headlights of the vehicle. Not seeing anything, she turned back. She only noticed the vehicle pulling up behind her house a few seconds later, and by the time she had turned for another look, she only had time to scream before a man put three bullets into her chest.

---

Doctor Irie always went to work early, hoping he would be able to get some research done. What he didn't expect was Takano sitting in the waiting area of the clinic, pointing a pistol at him.

"A-Ah... Takano, w-why are you here so early? This is just some joke, isn't it?"

"Maybe it is, doctor. For me, it's a little experiment. For you, it's something more... serious. Now!" 4 Yamainu members rushed into the waiting area, grabbing Irie and pinning him to the ground, face-up. Takano slowly walked up to him, a syringe now in her hand.

"Hee hee hee... You've worked for so long to produce a cure, haven't you? Now, the very thing you tried to prevent... will come back and claim you instead." She knelt down next to him, rolling up the sleeve of his shirt. She inserted the syringe into his arm, injecting its contents into Irie.

Irie immediately began writhing in pain, scratching at his arm, barely able to do anything else as Takano and the Yamainu members watched him. Several minutes later, he began clawing at his throat, while Takano laughed, a wide grin on her face.

"It seems as though the good doctor couldn't handle the syndrome. Men, I'm leaving now. The doctor won't need anyone to look after him."

---

Balcerzak has been killed. This was his role PM:

Dear user,

You are Sonozaki Mion.

nZTeQ.jpg

You are the leader of the Hinamizawa School Club, as well as the heir to the Sonozaki family. You are a little bit of a tomboy, but you also have your girly side. As club chairman, but more importantly, as a friend, you want to help your friends defeat whatever evil is in Hinamizawa, no matter what it takes.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with "Night X - Tracking USER". You will follow USER throughout the night, finding out whom USER visits.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town have been removed.

Bizz has been killed. This was her role PM:

Dear user,

You are Irie Kyosuke.

j0a2hz.jpg

You are the head doctor of the Irie Clinic in Hinamizawa. You appear cheerful, but you have a rather dark past.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with "Night X - Injecting USER with C-123". You will inject USER with an antidote for the Hinamizawa Syndrome, reducing the stage of the syndrome in USER by up to 3 levels.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town have been removed.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends on 24 June 2012, 10pm, GMT +8.

Eff da mafia. Now I'm pretty sure there are two mafia, but the way it's working now makes me think that they don't necessarily have to kill on opposite nights, just specific nights.

Possibly, or they both targeted the same target N1, who was Doctored.

Also, what does Bizz's role even mean? What's this Hinamizawa Syndrome?

Okay.

Info time.

I am Rika Fuurude, town Watcher.

BBM and Kay both visited Bizz last night.

Now, either one could be scum, but I also decided to watch BBM the first night, on a whim. Nobody visited him. This doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it's just a bit of info that tips me over the edge based on what I've seen of his posts (jumping on Elieson way too fast, etc).

##Vote BBM