If you found a Death Note on the ground what would you do with it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh

Stepped into unfamiliar grounds

Well if Death's full name happens to be just Death....

I'd say just take a stab at it and try to guess that Death is the only part of its name XD And if not, no harm done. Don't think anything or anybody else would be named just Death so that just means nothing would happen =3

Lux, if Death has no last name then that is the full name Unless that's not what you meant...

If it's Death's full name, then that's a problem. Because I'm pretty sure that some weirdo has named their kid "Death" before. And the Death Note isn't supposed to kill anyone except the target... And one way to avoid that is to picture the person in your mind--

actually wait, that means you can't kill Death, because you don't know Death's true form.

If it's Death's full name, then that's a problem. Because I'm pretty sure that some weirdo has named their kid "Death" before. And the Death Note isn't supposed to kill anyone except the target... And one way to avoid that is to picture the person in your mind--

actually wait, that means you can't kill Death, because you don't know Death's true form.

And I'm sure this kid would have a middle name and last name, would he/she not?

And I already said you'd have to know what Death looks like =b

You sayin the Belmonts aren't doing their job?

Well you could bring yourself to the brink of dying then see death, kill it (assuming the name is death) and then you won't die because who is going to take you.

Guys what if

Guys what

Guys

what would happen

if you wrote "Death"

in the Death note

fuck you're the best

i have a friend who has a death note and it's pretty cool. i think he's never written anything in it to ruin it though because there's a shitton of used pages with references to the series and there's even like, rule pages and stuff.

i'd probably do the same.

Rehab is da best!

That'd be great because then

Then I would use it to become a hero of justice, cursing the foodstuffs and precious belongings of the wicked. Where will they run when their milk spoils spontaneously? How will they ever enjoy themselves when their HDTVs constantly suffer mechanical failure? A new age of peace and reformation will begin, and all because I will make it too much trouble to be evil.

-Maybe I could write "HIV" on the death note and eliminate the HIV virus!

-I would use my power to threaten game developers to add extra features to their games the way I want them to be made!

-I would write the names of fictional characters I don't like to eliminate them from their given works of fiction! (and give them awesome/terrible deaths)

-I would kill everyone with a higher weight than me so I would be the fattest person! Then I would kill everyone who weighed less than me so I would simultaneously be the fattest AND skinniest person! (and at that point the tallest and shortest person too)

-Then I would probably write my own name in the book and say "hold breath until dead" to prove (to no one since everyone would be dead) that people CAN hold their breath until they die.

-Alternatively I would make people in charge of nukes nuke the world.

You sayin the Belmonts aren't doing their job?

N10.jpg

He's on it!

I'd burn the Death Note, nothing like evil books to keep a fire going.

I would use it, albeit very fucking carefully.

The worst convicted criminals, terrorists and extremists who support terrorism, certain politicians and leaders from around the world...

just don't write anyone's name....

Plz can I kill ppl back in time

I want the trophy for killing Hitler so bad.

(It's probably like the moost minor military award ever but still)

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

Plz can I kill ppl back in time

I want the trophy for killing Hitler so bad.

(It's probably like the moost minor military award ever but still)

Not back in time but rather family in the present since writing their names in a history about you will kill them since you are thinking about the person.

Kill people.

Using other people.

To save still other people!

From the dead people.

Who aren't really people.

OR MORE LIKELY

I would burn it, because I think that's a thing I can do. Maybe. If not then I'd get rid of it some other way, like dropping it in a big vat of ink.

Of course, I wouldn't know I'd found a Death Note unless I tried it for shits and giggles, so I guess someone has to die.

Really though how many of you are posting just to post and how many of you realize that an actual Death Note would not go well even compared to what happened to RAITO KUN?

Really though how many of you are posting just to post and how many of you realize that an actual Death Note would not go well even compared to what happened to RAITO KUN?

When I come to two guards, one whom I know always tells the truth, and one whom I know always lies, and I only get one question, I will ask, "which one of you always tells the truth?" It will be extremely productive. I will then have a 50% chance of going through the right door, so my odds won't even be that bad.